4.20 star(s) 125 Votes
May 15, 2022
Why do you feel that I am mental for speaking the truth?

Look at the numbers.

5.1 took 7 months for 200 renders.
5.2 took 12 months for 310 renders.
5.3 took 10 months for 400 renders.
0.6 took 13 months for 400 renders.

As you can see the time, except for 5.3, keeps going up but the last two updates had the same amount of content even though 0.6 was 3 months more.

Saying its gonna be in June isn't far off from the truth. After all, Carbon can't get anything out in a reasonable amount of time.

Screenshot 2023-12-17 084215.png
I'm gonna do EVERYTHING I can to get 0.6 out before that time....August 2020 and he is aiming for November 2020 to have 0.6 done. Missed it by 29 months. He can't release anything in a reasonable time frame.

I may be mental in your eyes, and a lot of other people I've met, but just because I am slightly off does not mean I am wrong.

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
All the desperate people waiting for the update.... Stay calm, there will be an update. When? Nobody knows...
The dev has a so called real life, was ill, was busy with work or was busy doing whatever, maybe has been unemployed, really sick or whatever reason you can think of. Eventually we will get an update, or not. Doesn´t matter to the dev so just accept it and wait.
As long as there are people supporting the dev, nothing else matters.

Last edited:

Fap2766

Sep 17, 2020
All the desperate people waiting for the update.... Stay calm, there will be an update. When? Nobody knows...
The dev has a so called real life, was ill, was busy with work or was busy doing whatever, maybe has been unemployed, really sick or whatever reason you can think of. Eventually we will get an update, or not. Doesn´t matter to the dev so just accept it and wait.
As long as there are people supporting the dev, nothing else matters.
I don't think there are any desperate people waiting for the update.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 1221060
Unleashed [v0.6b2] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
I get a anti virus/malware warning please check your files !!!

Downloaded it from your side without Mixdrop without problem and Warning. When it is a problem with Mixdrop then change the download program for the future.

It looks it is a problem with Mixdrop another mod from you have had the same warning. Download it from your side without problems so you should think about find a solution for it.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes