4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
If she is 1.7 meters high, the diametre of her nepples should be 17 mm circa; pretty impressive indeed.

Last edited:

stefano luca

May 6, 2020
View attachment 1786478

Overview:
Unleashed is a slice of life Visual Novel designed to play around with your expectations. To do that it begins in the stereotypical way that many VN's begin. You might see hints throughout that allude to things being a little different.

You, the male main character, are on your way to your first year in college. An early fire at the dorms has left the student body scrambling to find alternative housing. Luckily, your father is old friends with a local mother and her two daughters, and she was kind enough to offer you a room.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-04
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: CarbonBlue - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6b2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -

Extras: Cheat+Music Mod - Spanish Translation * - Russian Translation * - German Translation - Fan Sig - Fan Sig2 - Fan Sig3 - Fan Walkthrough ** - Walkthrough Mod **

* Unofficial versions not supported by the developer. Download at your own risk.
** Due to the nature of the game, any walkthrough will be misleading. Play how you wish and don't worry about the points.

View attachment 346028 View attachment 346030 View attachment 346031 View attachment 375532 View attachment 1786479 View attachment 375537 View attachment 375535 View attachment 611859 View attachment 611862 View attachment 611863 View attachment 611860
Is this game completed its story arc

May 15, 2022
Damn, This dev sure takes his time
If you take your time you get more money.

His patreon says $598 per month. Sooo...

Release a 400 render update every 4 months: $2400 per update.

Release a render per week for months than release a 400 render every 13 months: $7800 per update.

See? Why hurry? Take your time and gain more for doing the same amount of work.

2p78o7.jpg

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

Hello, Patrons and public alike!

For those of you who do not know, my Mom, for whom I've acted as caregiver for the past couple of years, is either near or in the end of life stage. Last week she suffered further complications and we nearly lost her then. She has now returned from the hospital back to the adult care home and is slowly improving, mentally. Physically she can hardly move.
As I believe most of you can imagine, this has resulted in some delays. It's not only because I'm there with her and because I'm preoccupied with losing my mother, but also because I have been trying to take care of her affairs. The amount of paperwork needed to be found and completed at this stage of life is incredible. It's also exhausting.
So I apologize to all of you while the VN is delayed during this time. I will get back to producing as much as I can as soon as I can, and I hope to return to some form of normalcy in my life soon. I will keep you updated.
In the meantime I thank all of you who still support me, and for your kind words. You guys mean the world to me and I hate that life keeps getting in my way. I'm sorry.

-CarbonBlue

€: Please stay nice, I pretty much know how overwhelming this situation, worrying for family AND having to do the f**king paperwork, feels (from German perspective). Stay strong and the best for your mom, CarbonBlue !

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
I hope he's telling the truth but it's also a very convenient "safe" excuse when it takes him a year or more to make a tiny update for this game and that's nothing new.

Reactions: Jaun Karr
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes