4.20 star(s) 125 Votes

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Edit - Also, Jesus Christ. F95 is the only place you can find people who actually bitch about a nude render of Shannon.
I wasn't bitching about the renders themselves, they're good. Tiddy good. I was questioning the relevance of the posting those when the person was asking if work was being done on the game, which you then in turn did exactly what they accused you of (I got a laugh outta it).

Look, I've probably posted in this entire 267 page thread maybe 3 or 4 times max. I swing by maybe once every 8 months or so just to check on updates lol. Sorry If I came across as another diehard #deathtoVNdevs but I saw what I saw and had to comment on it.

CarbonBlue

Developer of Unleashed
Game Developer
Oct 25, 2018
I wasn't posting those renders in response to anyone asking if work was being done on the game. I have whoever asked that on ignore. I probably only see about half of what's posted here.

lukas7533

Jul 16, 2023
This one is alright I guess, redhead seems to have Cece´s face. Also its kind of short ? 1 hour of content for 0.6 release ? Dissapointing honestly.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
What can I say, if not quoting the sonnet "If I were fire" of Cecco Angiolieri?
"If I were Cecco, like I'm and like I was, I would take the young and beautiful women, leaving the old and the ugly ones to the others."

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes