HH4227

Oct 27, 2023
How to get to cg scene where Hazuki get Raped in train, Sleeping in Office and get Doggy when lock her both arm and have a Gag in mouth?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
1st picture: During the investigation phase, at the end of work choose not to go home with Hazuki. Then go to the meeting room and you will find Hazuki asleep and then you can molest her.

2nd picture: This is from Hazuki being sold at auction. In the post-game you have the option of buying then training slaves from the Red Roof Shop to be resold. If you do this enough times the owner will notice and offer to meet your slave. Be a idiot and agree and he will take Hazuki to be auctioned out and give you a ton of money.

3rd picture: During the investigation phase, in the morning during the train ride choose to molest Hazuki. Do it enough times and you get the option to rape her.

Oct 8, 2021
1.Train scene happens if you molest Hadzuki enough times on the train without raising suspicion to max. It leads to another scene in the office at night, but that also gets you a bad ending.
2.Office scene is a bit tricky, because she is asleep and you think you need to drug her (like the Kouhai). Instead, as the person above stated, do not go home with her and return to meeting room post-work time.

3. Sigh.... I get it, it's hot and it also leads to a preg scene. However, you want to play the moron to get the two versions of the bondage scene there. After you get any of the two main endings (Hadzuki gives birth your children) you get an invitation from the red brick building to participate in auctions of kidnapped girls, events during which you may recover the girl you sold to the clowns (chance of her appearing may vary). You buy them, you train them (shitty training with little erotic content) and then you auction them to get your money back and more. After you auction 3 or 4 girls, the patrons of the house invite you to auction Hadzuki. Because you are now a moron, you accept the invitation to a game you have nothing to gain from... and of course, the house edged the bets so you lose no matter what. The scene you want has Hadzuki becoming the property of either some rich guy or a breeding factory.... Congratulations, you get a preg/bondage/mind break set of scenes at the cost of losing your girl.

Kirashi

May 9, 2017
Hi, I remember playing this game in japanese age ago but never managed to unlock the cowgirl position when training, what was the requirement?

DionAion334

Jul 23, 2020
1st picture: During the investigation phase, at the end of work choose not to go home with Hazuki. Then go to the meeting room and you will find Hazuki asleep and then you can molest her.

2nd picture: This is from Hazuki being sold at auction. In the post-game you have the option of buying then training slaves from the Red Roof Shop to be resold. If you do this enough times the owner will notice and offer to meet your slave. Be a idiot and agree and he will take Hazuki to be auctioned out and give you a ton of money.

3rd picture: During the investigation phase, in the morning during the train ride choose to molest Hazuki. Do it enough times and you get the option to rape her.
The second scene doesn't show on the cg list, nor the scene. Is it a secret? Or is it from the other game of the studio?

ShikiNomiya

May 7, 2018
Some tweaks. I hope they don't break anything.
  • Translated the chapter titles that are stored in variable 1 for some reason.
  • Time of day translated
  • Font resizing
    • Dialog, popups etc. there probably will be some alignment issues idk.
    • Confinement and training information should fit the screen now.
    • Status menu font changed from 24 to 14. Should be less of a mess.
  • Translated the event descriptions on the calendar, PC etc. Modified EventInformation.js to not split from whitespaces.
  • (Google) Translated the nasty junior's name
Edit: Fixed Escape chance translation
Virus?

Oct 8, 2021
Any similar games to this? Also I lost my save or it corrupted and wondering if there's a way to skip through the early game fast?
There is the previous game, Dangerous Road, which has Hazuki as one of the three heroines (gameplay is different). There are also similar games of kidnapping and training/corruption but I dont few of the 2CG are as good as this one. There are some good one with more advance engines that are 2D/3Dish, others should know more.

Reactions: golden12345
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes