PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Nah he's fine, he's just going through a bit of an inferiority complex period.
A lot of pressure and all that, so i did not mind his mean words personally. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Would you be any less upset if the little futa girl was slapping monsters better than you and actually getting laid? Poor guy just can't compete with the power of cucking. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Would you be any less upset if the little futa girl was slapping monsters better than you and actually getting laid? Poor guy just can't compete with the power of cucking. :Kappa:
Yeah honestly i kinda pity the guy, that's also partially why i'd love to help him get laid.
Alas, that whole 'lose powers if you lose V-card' bullshit won't permit it. :whistle::coffee:

Jul 17, 2017
Yeah you should fix that quick, change the Netorare to Netori. They are complete opposites. Avoid that shitshow that comes with the former while you can.
I know this comment is old, but, with the current list of tags. Netorare and Netori don't have their separate tags. But in the upcoming revision of tags. They will be adding separate tags for NTR, including Netorare (Netorare will be the renamed tag of "NTR") and Netori. But for now we are stuck with "NTR" as the only tag.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I know this comment is old, but, with the current list of tags. Netorare and Netori don't have their separate tags. But in the upcoming revision of tags. They will be adding separate tags for NTR, including Netorare (Netorare will be the renamed tag of "NTR") and Netori. But for now we are stuck with "NTR" as the only tag.
I wasnt talking about tags. It was under the genre section in the OP. We dont even have the "NTR" tag anymoe. Its just Netorare.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I don't think our heroic bro is aiming to be a wizard tho. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
:WeSmart:
He should when we realizes that his little sis is the breeder of the heroic family. Maybe even dual class as a general so he can use his newfound spells for empowering her army. Besides, you can't reasonably tell me that this doesn't better suit him.
1682244657456205.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I dunno man, i don't judge character by the size of their penis, or by whether they're virgin or not. :sneaky::coffee:
Well, I still say that once the MC cucks and surpasses him, he should switch his class to a grand wizard and just have ethereal fun. :illuminati: :alien:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
UnveilingTheUnknown-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dooodd

Nov 18, 2018
Is any of the current content going to be remade like was done with mon 1000? Or is everything so far considered done

g95andrade

Sep 2, 2017
Nice but the sex scenes are too low quality in comparisson to the others imgs. In my opinion is better when all is in the same art style

• Angry
Reactions: mar_oz

lizaardt

Feb 25, 2018
I'm ashamed to be late to the party, but let me tell you, I DO HAVE FUN (dungeoning in the 4.1 version). Thanks for the tweak there dev!
I'll get back with feedback when I'm done dungeon crawling~

Reactions: TwistedScarlett60
4.60 star(s) 73 Votes