lordofevilcr

Donor
Oct 15, 2017
The game gets stuck in the first quest if you disable combat (the point where you can choose to break the floor or fight the guards). There's a bit of dialogue that doesn't go away after clicking.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Hmm. Can't understand why this vn is so financially unsuccessful
the reason its obvious. even if he looks like a woman, he is still a dude in a womans body.
I usually click here by mistake when theres an update, the art is nice, but then I remember why I didnt download it.
also 2D is tough competition. you really need to bring the best, not just art but story and game to be successful.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Yes. I don't try to maintain saves between version while things are still being built.
Ah ok. Yeah I was half expecting that, but usually saves do work and the dev makes a note when they don't when they have to change something (don't break them every update heh), what I was looking for in the logs.
Thanks.

Stretta

Nov 21, 2018
The sex scenes are almost entire text-based. Some of he completely so. Then the pics that are there are really small. Really disappointing. Are more images going to be added later or is this the way things are going to be?

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
The sex scenes are almost entire text-based. Some of he completely so. Then the pics that are there are really small. Really disappointing. Are more images going to be added later or is this the way things are going to be?
A new image gets added almost every update, but every update has 1-2 new scenes.

Reactions: tonicase24

Sinicero

Jan 3, 2019
1582167325961.png

I think i got soft lock on this because i scroll up during the picture.

Edit:nvm, apparently you can spacebar out of that.

Last edited:

Sinicero

Jan 3, 2019
Report 1:
1582179021346.png
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but if choose combat off, this scene stuck/load for a long time. It will eventually progress, but time loss is significant.

Report 2:
1582180402440.png

This one just stuck, be it in gallery or not / combat on or off.

Edit: I edit a bit since 2 bug seem similar.

Last edited:

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018

Added Water Lizette (complete downturn and have be in holstaur form)
Added Ginny tidbits
Fixed some character advancement bugs
Broke combat saves :(

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018

Added Paint with Willem
Added the first reactions (from study with Blackfire)
Added artwork to Drink With Blackfire (4 variants depending on what options are turned on Cat)
Added more icons to character advancement
Added Downturn’s background.

Reactions: prettystupid

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
My pc can run any game without noise but, for some reason this game make a weird irritating sound that doesn't make me feel safe playing it, it's only me? :/

iha12sg

Dec 10, 2017
For any Mac users that get the 'Application can't be opened' message, the following works for me:

Open terminal and navigate to where the game is downloaded i.e 'cd Downloads/UnyieldingMac0.2.4' then enter 'chmod +x UnyieldingMac0.2.4.app/Contents/MacOS/*'

MercernayMage

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
0.2.6!

Important engine changes
Improved Downturn experience
Huge android improvements
Added Recruit Fhan (4 possible routes)
Added Recruit Brandy
Added Recruit ???? (See below to avoid spoilers)
Added Danica reacting to the drill cut

Reactions: Bagley

Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
MercernayMage Maybe it's handy to tag one of the mods to update the thread? It hasn't been updated since 2 versions ago and it can't be seen in the 'Latest Updates' tab.

I think is the gpu but it's weird cuz only happens with this one and works fine but the sound is really annoying, with AAA games doesn't sound like that and they are much more demanding :/
While demand plays a role, it also depends on the colours the GPU has to display. I've had it as well with older GPUs in games. Mine would always make a high coil whistle whenever there's a lot of white on the screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lone Dog
4.20 star(s) 32 Votes