Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Female

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Futa

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Dog

Votes: 35 45.5%

• Total voters

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Is there any sort of content that ends up with the main character becoming a zombie?
No, and I don't currently have any plans for that. But if you have some specific ideas feel free to share, I don't have much locked in past the next level and I'm open to user suggestions.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Quick dev update: The next release is close and will include:
- Animation gallery
- Kneeling mechanic (which will be needed for the next level and beyond)
- New animation background (dark forest instead of the current blank one)

I'm going into a pretty busy few weeks where I won't have much time for dev, so I want to get a beta out this week. PM me if interested.

c2.jpg c1.jpg c3.jpg

JAMman92

May 17, 2020
Quick dev update: The next release is close and will include:
- Animation gallery
- Kneeling mechanic (which will be needed for the next level and beyond)
- New animation background (dark forest instead of the current blank one)

I'm going into a pretty busy few weeks where I won't have much time for dev, so I want to get a beta out this week. PM me if interested.

View attachment 2567808 View attachment 2567812 View attachment 2567810
Please could you just answer me this one question... why do the Zombies pull out of her? They're Zombies, are they afraid they'll get her pregnant before they horrifically rip her guts out or whatever?

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Beta is up, testers check your PMs. Still have a few spots so pm me if interested.

Feb 14, 2023
For some reason on level 3 I just die to a spike that i cant get passed for sum reason. I kicked nearby trees to see if that did anything but nah. Im on the latest version to so idk wht to do

Reactions: valkaree99

foible

Aug 29, 2017
For some reason on level 3 I just die to a spike that i cant get passed for sum reason. I kicked nearby trees to see if that did anything but nah. Im on the latest version to so idk wht to do
Is it the sprint section where there's like, 5 or 6 spikes to cross? The spikes are slightly delayed for most/all of that section. Hit the slide button just after you cross the first spike and you'll make it.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Sounds like you're not sliding/evading? Use the 's' key for that, you can't get hit by spikes (or anything else) when you're sliding.

Which leads to my next question... how the heck did you get to level 3 without sliding??? You must have killer gamer skills :)

• Haha
Reactions: foible

foible

Aug 29, 2017
Sounds like you're not sliding/evading? Use the 's' key for that, you can't get hit by spikes (or anything else) when you're sliding.

Which leads to my next question... how the heck did you get to level 3 without sliding??? You must have killer gamer skills :)
Sounds like he somehow manifested that god mode we've been talking about, but only for the first two levels, lol.

On another note, I don't remember if I asked. Are you gonna put jumping into the game?

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Sounds like he somehow manifested that god mode we've been talking about, but only for the first two levels, lol.

On another note, I don't remember if I asked. Are you gonna put jumping into the game?
Highly unlikely at this point, the game's too far along and that would introduce lots of issues I'm sure. Maybe the next game...

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
v0.3.20 should be up shortly. What's new:
  • Animation gallery
  • Kneeling functionality (needed for future levels)
  • H animations now use forest background instead of gray background
  • FPS and room text invisible by default
  • FPS and room text visibility can be toggled with shift+f
Many thanks to all the beta testers, they found a number of issues and had some good suggestions, some of which I included in the release. Hope you like it.

Reactions: anon241 and Hargan2

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValKaree-0.3.20
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Feb 11, 2023
v0.3.20 should be up shortly. What's new:
  • Animation gallery
  • Kneeling functionality (needed for future levels)
  • H animations now use forest background instead of gray background
  • FPS and room text invisible by default
  • FPS and room text visibility can be toggled with shift+f
Many thanks to all the beta testers, they found a number of issues and had some good suggestions, some of which I included in the release. Hope you like it.
The shit you brought out is good stuff, keep up the good work you bring to us. Love your work.

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
Hi valkaree99,

Thanks for sharing your work here - I played through the most recent version on a whim and enjoyed it more than I would have assumed initially. A few loose thoughts on the game if you're looking for feedback:

• Please add the appropriate tags - guro/necro, etc. I was a bit surprised by this content - the current disclaimer is a bit vague and easy to miss.
  • Val's corruption was a great surprise, and really the main thing that kept me in the game. It sounds like you already have plans to expand on this in the future, which is welcome. It would be great to see some visual indicators of her mindset (alternative animations, a profile image with various stages of corruption, a simple counter/bar indicator, etc.)
  • Val's choices are a strong element as well, and I'd encourage you to keep expanding those as much as feasible, maybe giving some of them medium term consequences.
  • The overall game loop is solid, and easy to grasp once you get through a few levels. Controls are a little awkward at first, and the responsiveness could be tightened up a bit. This was especially evident on the "one hit kill" levels stuffed with spikes.
  • The option to skip/speed up the various animations was a nice user-friendly touch.
  • Could benefit from a few more enemy types, but I understand the work throughput is limited.
  • Some specific content/scene ideas:
    • Val spying on the monsters taking the other women instead of rescuing them - or even joining in if she's corrupted enough. Val leading other soldiers into the creature's clutches would fall into the same bucket.
    • As a bad end, someone above mentioned "Zombie Val" and I'll second the suggestion. Could be an opportunity to introduce a female enemy type as well.
  • Minor thoughts:
    • Dialogue and choices could use a review for consistency of capitalization, etc.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
  • Please add the appropriate tags - guro/necro, etc. I was a bit surprised by this content - the current disclaimer is a bit vague and easy to miss.
Minor point, but there isn't actually a "guro" tag on F95. It's just sort of umbrella'd under "Graphic Violence," which the game is tagged as having. Necrophilia def needs to be added though. I also agree on the dialogue needing cleaned up a bit, the writing is good but a solid chunk of it either has minor errors or else could use some cleaning up to make it flow a bit better.

xxsevoxx99

Sep 18, 2021
hrkeegi32, xxsevoxx99

hrkeegi32 On
Vista have you tried pressing the 'b' button during the levels to toggle the low-res background? I need to do that on my Windows 7 machine, otherwise fps is down to ~20.

I can't speak to Windows Vista/8, those are out of support OS's and if I was to guess it would have to do with WebView2 compatibility. But the game runs on my old Windows 7 x64 machine.

If you're getting a black screen, I created 2 new builds that use a different app container, try the x64 version first and if that doesn't work try the 32 version. Let me know how it goes.

I'm so unlucky because I can't play updated versions on windows 8.1 64bit ..

I Only can play this version >> " ValKaree_v0.1.0_Windows "

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes