4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
hee @Geekbone is it me or did you drew her tits bigger then they are in the game though not bad
maybe you should take over this game from himbut make them a bit smaller iff you whould they are a bit onfame side off breast size plus she is a warrior not a Barbimbo
It depends on the images that you look at but I am pretty close to the right size, but I think the body proportions in general are off as my model seems bigger than Astrid so I am still working on it. It's not easy as her tits kind of look like implants when she is lying down so getting that round shape has been difficult. To answer your question, they might be a little bigger. Also, her ass has more of an oval shape while my Astrid has a bit more junk in the trunk.

Thanks for the feedback tho... I am trying to get her as close to the original as possible.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
A bit of adjustments on the nose bridge, cheeks and mouth and I'd say it's pretty accurate, gj
Yep. Agreed. She has a pretty wide face tho so it has been challenging balancing the cheeks and jaw lines but I am getting there. I just tweaked the nose bridge and think I have it but am working on the others.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Okay... this is probably as good as I can get her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These are all very worthy tributes. Well done, indeed.

But, and I'm sure that you would agree with me, they just aren't as good as DRG's renders of Astrid.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. It really sucks that this game was abandoned. I mean it really, really, really sucks.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
These are all very worthy tributes. Well done, indeed.

But, and I'm sure that you would agree with me, they just aren't as good as DRG's renders of Astrid.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. It really sucks that this game was abandoned. I mean it really, really, really sucks.
I know... I plan to do some more, but I am just doing these for fun just because I miss her. It's a lot of work to just get to this point; I can't imagine what it would take to create scenes and animation.

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
Good job. You're very close. Cheeks are a bit puffy, the eyes are small and too far apart. What software do you use and does you model have a full skeleton?

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Good job. You're very close. Cheeks are a bit puffy, the eyes are small and too far apart. What software do you use and does you model have a full skeleton?
I use Daz3d and the Genesis 3 model Eryn as the base.

Fakecrash

May 26, 2017
it's really sad this game is great...
is there still room for hope? has DRG made any post? it's 100% abandoned? :cry:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
it's really sad this game is great...
is there still room for hope? has DRG made any post? it's 100% abandoned? :cry:
The last post by DRG was in November of last year. The 23rd of this month will mark six months since his last post. So it doesn't look good.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The last post by DRG was in November of last year. The 23rd of this month will mark six months since his last post. So it doesn't look good.
Has there been any word from DRG at all anywhere? I just found out the game is abandoned today, I was looking thru my game folder and wondered if there was any updates!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Has there been any word from DRG at all anywhere? I just found out the game is abandoned today, I was looking thru my game folder and wondered if there was any updates!
No, unless it's hidden in the comments of a patreon only post, he hasn't said anything since a post last November. He also said that there'd be an update a few months ago, but obviously no word or release from him.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
No, unless it's hidden in the comments of a patreon only post, he hasn't said anything since a post last November. He also said that there'd be an update a few months ago, but obviously no word or release from him.
There's nothing from him hidden in the comments on any Patreon post. As one of his patrons, I've gone through the comments pretty thoroughly, looking for anything new from him since November, and it's deafening silence.

gralthan

May 21, 2017
Oh for fuck's sake. The best exhibitionism simulator out there and it gets cancelled, figures. And no explanation either. I'm so tired of these alpha beta gamma versions of games just to milk some patreon bucks.

Reactions: Kaori Emi

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Oh for fuck's sake. The best exhibitionism simulator out there and it gets cancelled, figures. And no explanation either. I'm so tired of these alpha beta gamma versions of games just to milk some patreon bucks.
"Just to milk some Patreon bucks" is not a fair criticism, when applied to a developer who set his Patreon to bill per major update, instead of per month.

LEET

May 29, 2017
"Just to milk some Patreon bucks" is not a fair criticism, when applied to a developer who set his Patreon to bill per major update, instead of per month.
There were some developers that got slut shamed into doing per major update as they went months without any progress while still billing monthly.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
All that is still irrelevant to this particular situation, considering no one has heard from this dev in quite a long time, and it's getting more and more likely that something bad has happened. This wasn't a case of, "oh, let's tease them, get some cash, then disappear."

LEET

May 29, 2017
All that is still irrelevant to this particular situation, considering no one has heard from this dev in quite a long time, and it's getting more and more likely that something bad has happened. This wasn't a case of, "oh, let's tease them, get some cash, then disappear."
Hopefully this never becomes like that. Sort of miss the dev and it's sad to see it abandoned.

Reactions: Kyril87 and FookU2
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes