RPGM Vampire Syndicate: Gangs of MoonFall [v0.3.0] [A Memory of Eternity]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Didn't like the 3dcg but I would imagine that it probably takes infinitely less time to make 3d renders as opposed to animated pixelart graphics. At this point I'd much prefer static 2d or just pixel images.
But thankfully, that is completely irrelevant to me! In this case, where I already know what to expect from developer, I will be first and foremost playing it because I anticipate the gameplay, story and characters to be on par with previous game. In which, they were none other than quite amazing.
Best of luck with new project!❤❤❤

PS forgot to add that in-game graphics actually look pretty cool!

Last edited:
Reactions: Tyranicon

shakespear

Feb 25, 2020
Thanks for the game! I am excited for the setting. Vampires, gangs, sex, cyberpunk and an RPG? Could be very promising.

A few thoughts since you asked for them:
1. I would love to have a bit more about the different kinks each girls may have. I would anticipate getting to chose between them at some point, and seeing is believing when it comes to kinks you plan to add to the game.e
2. The 'real time' camera wasn't of the same quality as your renders. Which essentially made them feel not interesting. They could be since you don't change the pics of the girls while going through the sex scene all that often. However, atm they didn't really work and didn't add much to the experience.
3. Your models are hot and well done. I would love at least another render if not 2 while reading through the wall of text, but I read a lot of HTML games so not all games have lots of pics, yours are just excellent so I'd like a bit more.
4. I'd love it if we're able to customize our characters to have the kinds of kink that we want, and I know it's a lot of branching.

Anyways, your game looks good. Thanks for creating and sharing it.

flescu

Jan 31, 2017
4. I'd love it if we're able to customize our characters to have the kinds of kink that we want, and I know it's a lot of branching.
I know only a single game were extensive branching really worked (ashamed i forgot the name would have to look it up) and that was some genius work, i guess more story board work involved than for a average blockbuster movie. Branching and still focusing on a good story is some real hard work.

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
Man, getting Shadowrun vibes. Love that RPG series. Also a bit of Vampire: The Masquerade.
The setting is definitely up my alley.
Will it be more RPG focused or more towards the VN narrative?
Looking forward to the game.

hathios

May 20, 2017
The game is a good Demo but there is something you need to add.
I don't like Fullscreen. I like to play teh games in Window.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Man, getting Shadowrun vibes. Love that RPG series. Also a bit of Vampire: The Masquerade.
The setting is definitely up my alley.
Will it be more RPG focused or more towards the VN narrative?
Looking forward to the game.
This will be an RPG.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImariKurumi

hathios

May 20, 2017
I have a suggesten for a 3rd gender. I like Futas too. But if this isn't your kinkIt is fine with me. :)

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
You mentioned adding futas, but I'd give you a different suggestion. Just add the option to be a man with a puss, or a woman with a dick. Trans people exist, and the definition of a futa is a woman with both genitals. So unless you're making one of those, why not just give the player the choice of their pronoun separately and what junk they have? That way the system appeals to those that just want to be a girl with a dick without any other deeper thoughts on the matter, but it also appeals to those like me who are trans and want to play as a character that is too.

The game can either acknowledge the mismatch and ask why it's there, like a character asking if they're trans or if they were just born that way or changed to it because that's what they felt like. Or it can ignore it entirely, and just let the player experience the sex scenes for their chosen genitals, just with the correct pronouns used. It always feels so icky when the futa label is used, especially on a character that isn't actually a futa by the traditional sense. I feel like it just washes away the existence of trans and intersex people, especially when it comes to trans men wanting to play as a male character that unfortunately has a puss because that's what he was born with.

That's just my view on the matter though. Can't really change how most people prefer terms like dick girl and futa, despite those terms coming across as less than ideal in telling what the identity of the character is. Don't even get me started on people who still use shemale to describe characters that are even explicitly identified as transgender in the game. Like they went out of their way to use shemale, despite the game calling them transgender. The right term was right there, but they still decided to use shemale... Sorry, this turned into a bit of a rant.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
You mentioned adding futas, but I'd give you a different suggestion....
Ultimately there are options I would like to add, but may be limited by render/dev time. Currently I already have to render one set for male and female, adding intersex and other options would dramatically increase that time.

This isn't like a non-sex game where including pronouns is a simple thing you add in the menu and that's all there is.

Stuff like that actually matters in a sex game.

I'm not sure if I want to invest the time, it will ultimately depend on player demand.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Ultimately there are options I would like to add, but may be limited by render/dev time. Currently I already have to render one set for male and female, adding intersex and other options would dramatically increase that time.

This isn't like a non-sex game where including pronouns is a simple thing you add in the menu and that's all there is.

Stuff like that actually matters in a sex game.

I'm not sure if I want to invest the time, it will ultimately depend on player demand.
Oh yeah, when I said intersex I meant people born with the 'wrong' genitals specifically since that's what most people think of with the word, so the models would still just be a woman with a dick, or a man with a puss. I didn't mean a protag with both and stuff. So basically what I suggested was purely a model of each gender with the opposite sex essentially. With people referring to the protag based on the gender they pick rather than what sex they have. So basically the opposite of what MoBB did, where gender was bound to sex rather than the masculinity or femininity of the sprite if that makes sense? I didn't want to make my post seem demanding, it basically just boiled down to asking for the pronouns people use for the protag to be linked to appearance rather than their genitals I suppose. Sorry if it came across as being more complicated than what I meant.

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Interesting idea of a game and wish good luck to author, but from my side - nearly 2GB meant more downloading time than game play :/ games these days don't know where to stop with size

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
is there adding character's presets in planning?

i mean like "pick the character's face" or "pick a character" and play just like in SW Knights of the old republic for example. . .
simply add few characters faces, to pick, and play

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
I see there are the tags Female protagonist and Lesbian.
But is a pure lesbian route possible?
I mean, can we avoid any sex with male NPC?

Also, about transgender, I understand it's a lot of work to have this option for the MC.
But is there a chance to have some transgender NPC?

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
I see there are the tags Female protagonist and Lesbian.
But is a pure lesbian route possible?
I mean, can we avoid any sex with male NPC?

Also, about transgender, I understand it's a lot of work to have this option for the MC.
But is there a chance to have some transgender NPC?
Pure lesbian route is available, just like my last game.

No idea for the transgender stuff. I'll be offering backer content again, so someone might include a character like that.

I already have too many characters planned out otherwise and it's going to be a mountain of work.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
View attachment 2400923

Overview:
Vampire Syndicate: Gangs of MoonFall is an old-school RPG set amidst the vampire-dominated gangs of a cyberpunk city.
As a Familiar of one of the ancient vampire lineages, you have been tasked by your undead masters to expand their criminal empire.

If you play your cards right, that criminal empire may one day be yours;
along with eternal youth and power beyond the imagining of mere humans.

Isometric, party-based, grid combat with choice and consequence inside an open world setting.
Plus big titty goth vampire GFs! What more can you ask for?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-20
Release Date: 2023-04-20
Developer: A Memory of Eternity - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2400913 View attachment 2400914 View attachment 2400915 View attachment 2400916 View attachment 2400917 View attachment 2400918 View attachment 2400919 View attachment 2400921
Why just human and not a vampire to pick while we create our character? Like choose your race as well, human or vamipire. I geeting boren to start as human in vampire game theme. It would intereting to choose from been vampire or human. This way other vampire will trheat you differently instead of just wanting your blood. I would love to these options as well while creating the character in this game.

Tyranicon

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2019
Why just human and not a vampire to pick while we create our character? Like choose your race as well, human or vamipire. I geeting boren to start as human in vampire game theme. It would intereting to choose from been vampire or human. This way other vampire will trheat you differently instead of just wanting your blood. I would love to these options as well while creating the character in this game.
There will be an option to start as a vampire, although it comes with some drawbacks.

• Love
Reactions: 88Michele88
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes