EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1684492590686.png

Overview:
Veil Wardens is a clan of high tier mercenaries with a good reputation, which used to do very difficult cases.
But now they have huge problems with funding and they take any job.
The heroines were sent to do one of these fishy cases.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-24
Release Date: 2024-01-09
Developer: Kiaru -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

AnH2-4.png Veil Wardens 19_05_2023 12_41_44.png Veil Wardens 19_05_2023 12_38_20.png AnH1-3.png Veil Wardens 19_05_2023 12_37_45.png AnsiH3-5.png Tutorial3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Requested by, kiaru34

Story overview?

Game crashed for me, at the part were some one was stabbed (in the backside)

Reactions: kiaru34

kiaru34

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
As for story:
Veil Wardens is a clan of high teer mercenaries with a good reputation, which used to do very difficult cases. But now they have huge problems with funding and they take any job. The heroines were sent to do one of these fishy cases.
As for crash: Could you specify in which part exactly it was crashed for you, please?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
As for story:
Veil Wardens is a clan of high teer mercenaries with a good reputation, which used to do very difficult cases. But now they have huge problems with funding and they take any job. The heroines were sent to do one of these fishy cases.
As for crash: Could you specify in which part exactly it was crashed for you, please?
Give me 15 min, and i will try again.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Thank you. If it's possible, take a screenshot or error name.
i can't duplicate the crash :KEK:

work's fine now

(but the end discord messages needs to be changed, ATM this just prompt, exit completely)

Kingrj

Aug 12, 2018
It doesn't give an error, Right as her sister stabs that person and says your late it just crashes.

kiaru34

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
i can't duplicate the crash :KEK:

work's fine now

(but the end discord messages needs to be changed, ATM this just prompt, exit completely)
I've figure out what you mean. :) It is not a crash, game closes itself when you reaching end of demo :) Thx for playing and posting this thread!

kiaru34

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
This looks interesting. How often are you planning to update the game? Best of luck, dev!
Thank's for feedback. Since I'm a beginner dev I'm planing small updates, because it's much easier to hunting bugs. As for time periods, can not say anything to prevent future confusing. I'll try to hit the spot of 1 update per month, though.

Nov 17, 2021
Finally, a H-RPG with a beautiful female MC having sexy physique and not some exaggerated grotesque monster with duck face or hot air balloons growing out the back. Looks like it has tons of potential, despite being demo version only, Definitely eager for future updates on this one

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
if you find this game interesting and love the chick's design, then congrats, my friend.. you are one of the few sane ppl left on this earth

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
It has a lot of potential. Not much else I can say, given that the demo can literally be finished in 2 minutes, but the two sex scenes are very nice, the renders are good, and the writing is fine. And, well, the heroine is super hot.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VeilWardens-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes