maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
so for being a dumb, but what is all this talk about chaos and law? seems you get different endings depending on this values, but what causes them to change? also is there a way to check said values?
Chaos and Law affects the theme of the last true chapter and the way that Loki will rule afterwards (I presume....only doing Law so far). They change based on conversation choices made by Loki during Story and Call scenes. You must achieve at least 20 points in either to get into the last chapter, else you get the "normal" ending (a bad ending but a ending regardless not a game over). Getting 20 at least in each gives you the ability to choose between Law/Chaos/Normal, while going above 30 Chaos forcibly locks in Chaos Route.

You can check your current points by looking at the Call screen, they are labelled "Reign" (Law) and "Conquer" (Chaos). You can always save-scum each decision you make in the plot, check the result and reload to get the points you want just like you can with affection. It's advised not to cheat these values, you may mess up some of the checks the game runs so don't modify them by cheat engine.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Now I got 95% CG. One of the hardest game made to get all CG for real xD
Approx 70 hours played in 4-5 days to get all my 95%CG and all endings.
If some person needs full save CG here are my save folders one with all endingsCG and another one with some international vers CG++/ not all tho.

You're welcome :cool: (y)
Am I wrong in thinking that getting all the endings still wouldn't get you all CGs? So far, I only have Harem ending left to get, but I still see a bunch of cgs not unlocked. And that is even after getting the 3 sister's mum.

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
there seems to be a new cg for feena in the internation version that isn't in the original does that mean she gets her own ending somehow?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Now I got 95% CG. One of the hardest game made to get all CG for real xD
Approx 70 hours played in 4-5 days to get all my 95%CG and all endings.
If some person needs full save CG here are my save folders one with all endingsCG and another one with some international vers CG++/ not all tho.

You're welcome :cool: (y)
Can I ask how did you get the scenes that go after Harem ending and end before Jorm's Reward in H-Scene mode?

Cheesekek

May 31, 2018
Chaos and Law affects the theme of the last true chapter and the way that Loki will rule afterwards (I presume....only doing Law so far). They change based on conversation choices made by Loki during Story and Call scenes. You must achieve at least 20 points in either to get into the last chapter, else you get the "normal" ending (a bad ending but a ending regardless not a game over). Getting 20 at least in each gives you the ability to choose between Law/Chaos/Normal, while going above 30 Chaos forcibly locks in Chaos Route.

You can check your current points by looking at the Call screen, they are labelled "Reign" (Law) and "Conquer" (Chaos). You can always save-scum each decision you make in the plot, check the result and reload to get the points you want just like you can with affection. It's advised not to cheat these values, you may mess up some of the checks the game runs so don't modify them by cheat engine.
Oh alrighty thanks for the explanation! That makes a lot of sense!

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
could someone explain to me why the enemy gods/demons can spam their tactic but my commands will fail to fire theirs many times in a row basically guaranteeing I lose. This is getting stupid seriously considering switching to auto win mode

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
could someone explain to me why the enemy gods/demons can spam their tactic but my commands will fail to fire theirs many times in a row basically guaranteeing I lose. This is getting stupid seriously considering switching to auto win mode
"Use the Force, Luke." -Ben Kenobi

No, seriously. You can only use one tactic per turn. And they use up x amount of force depending on the skill.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
So, I'm trying to play on Hard Mode and either I'm missing something or this shit is impossible. I finish Chapter One with dragons of 100 attack and defence, in Loki + Fena's party, and I'm more or less being attacked en masse the second I get into Chapter 2. Only Loki can hold them off, and they attack three at a time with a strength of about 2500. I lose a ton of bases and essentially end up base trading if they choose to attack in the meanwhile because my secondary army can't repel them. I really don't understand how this is playable, unless I'm missing something. Which I kinda don't think I am. Is hard mode just legit impossible?

Last edited:

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
So, I'm trying to play on Hard Mode and either I'm missing something or this shit is impossible. I finish Chapter One with dragons of 100 attack and defence, in Loki + Fena's party, and I'm more or less being attacked en masse the second I get into Chapter 2. Only Loki can hold them off, and they attack three at a time with a strength of about 2500. I lose a ton of bases and essentially end up base trading if they choose to attack in the meanwhile because my secondary army can't repel them. I really don't understand how this is playable, unless I'm missing something. Which I kinda don't think I am. Is hard mode just legit impossible?
Lol... Hard isn't even the hardest difficulty. You need to be min-maxing units by maxing their levels, then fire and re-hire during their best phase, aka pink face. Make sure to add medals that give good skills or stats. Throw some equipment if necessary. I don't even understand why you are playing Hard when it sounds like your units are barely above level 50. I started playing Hard when most my units had above 300+ atk and def.

BlackOne 34

Sep 17, 2017
I looked at a completed save for the jp version, there were a lot of additions in the international version. About a page worth? Not 100% sure what all of them are but the bulk of them are the extra events for 3 goddesses(high affinity+good goddess, at least chapter 6 is when i unlocked them) and the events around a new character (get all 3 sisters on your side before chapter 8)

All that is on the good side so I assume the dark side has modified events as well? Haven't gotten there yet though.

Edit: nope, compared them and there's no dark side variants, the new stuff is limited to just that and another 2 scenes which I assume are a followup to one of the events that I didn't unlock. Should be related to Odin and be entirely new judging from the location.

Everything else seems pretty straightforward to unlock, going through all the various routes and endings should unlock everything I think.
Can i get the good endings with the goddess without training them?

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Lol... Hard isn't even the hardest difficulty. You need to be min-maxing units by maxing their levels, then fire and re-hire during their best phase, aka pink face. Make sure to add medals that give good skills or stats. Throw some equipment if necessary. I don't even understand why you are playing Hard when it sounds like your units are barely above level 50. I started playing Hard when most my units had above 300+ atk and def.
It's simple really, I didn't know that Hard Mode is a new game plus deal. Kinda weird that it gives you that right at the start when there's no way in hell you're gonna be able to complete it. Kinda laughable, honestly. Game barely even tells you how to play it. I mean, the second you load it up it's throwing tons of modifiers at you, telling you units have strengths and weaknesses, and a bunch of skills that you're forced into guessing as to what they do. How is anyone supposed to play this game without a guide? And yes, I played the tutorial.

So I gotta play normal. More or less burnt out but I guess I'll try it again. Seems like inane grinding to me, and considering the story is trash, I'm pretty sure I'll end up dropping this. I'll be honest, I was having a bit of fun when I had a bunch of knight slaying undead as defence holding the line pretty well, but what you're talking about and what chapter 2 expects of me just seems impossible to stomach a guide competently explaining the mechanics.

Last edited:

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
It's simple really, I didn't know that Hard Mode is a new game plus deal. Kinda weird that it gives you that right at the start when there's no way in hell you're gonna be able to complete it. Kinda laughable, honestly. Game barely even tells you how to play it. I mean, the second you load it up it's throwing tons of modifiers at you, telling you units have strengths and weaknesses, and a bunch of skills that you're forced into guessing as to what they do. How is anyone supposed to play this game without a guide? And yes, I played the tutorial.

So I gotta play normal. More or less burnt out but I guess I'll try it again. Seems like inane grinding to me, and considering the story is trash, I'm pretty sure I'll end up dropping this. I'll be honest, I was having a bit of fun when I had a bunch of knight slaying undead as defence holding the line pretty well, but what you're talking about and what chapter 2 expects of me just seems impossible to stomach a guide competently explaining the mechanics.
Despite what I said, playing Hard on first run is not impossible, but you do need to understand the mechanics in depth. The tutorial is shit tbh. For early-game, I recommend leaving Dullahan, Phantom, Worm Queen, and Lupus Lancer in your parties, because they are good units. Replace the soldiers ASAP, they suck ass stats-wise even at max level.

I believe the best method in doing a first-run in Hard Mode would be to have the strongest squad attacking and every other squad defending. Basically slowly bite away at the enemy.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
Despite what I said, playing Hard on first run is not impossible, but you do need to understand the mechanics in depth. The tutorial is shit tbh. For early-game, I recommend leaving Dullahan, Phantom, Worm Queen, and Lupus Lancer in your parties, because they are good units. Replace the soldiers ASAP, they suck ass stats-wise even at max level.
Yeah, my bad, I got salty and overreacted.
I'm guessing I need more than just two parties, and going for dragons right away is massively expensive. Do you have any recommendations on what skills I should put on units? Or a general party composition? Also, should I be grinding out levels immediately?
Or if you have a guide, you could link me that.

I do quite like the game and have been waiting for a big budget one since I discovered Alicesoft's games. I'm also super curious to see what's in the 'God' category.

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Yeah, my bad, I got salty and overreacted.
I'm guessing I need more than just two parties, and going for dragons right away is massively expensive. Do you have any recommendations on what skills I should put on units? Or a general party composition? Also, should I be grinding out levels immediately?
Or if you have a guide, you could link me that.

I do quite like the game and have been waiting for a big budget one since I discovered Alicesoft's games. I'm also super curious to see what's in the 'God' category.
I don't really know the class names so I'm just gonna go with my own terminology.

I personally believe that stats and skills > class advantage. That said, you want to keep one Guardian and one Swordsman per party. Essentially, Guardians can block pretty much everything except Destroyers, who shred through them. Swordsman is strong against Destroyers, so it helps kill them before they shred your Guardian. Skills like Pierce Attack, Flank Attack and Helmet Split are awesome, especially in early game. Treasure Hunter is good, depending on whether you want to tackle higher difficulties, because min-maxing also requires items. Group-heal is surprisingly amazing. Fena's Vanaheim is god-tier especially early-game, don't underestimate walls.

Units to take note of: Dullahan, Lupus Lancer, Worm Queen, Phantom, Bouncer, Lamia, Fairy, Baron, Tentacle, Hannya Samurai, Priestess, Pom Poko Ninja, Nekomata.

Mid-game units: Most units in the third row, Dracaenaria. Honestly, at this point, you should be doing well enough to use any unit that isn't inherently crap.

Main reason why people usually start Hard in New Game+ is because they unlock the higher-tier medals while playing the game based on your level of Law and Chaos, and that results in better units. Level 1 god > Level 50 soldier.

Also, build lots of Churches if you like using tactics.

One more thing, it's more or less impossible to 'grind' enemies because there aren't an unlimited amount of them. You would have to avoid killing them to farm them or just build lots of Castle and Fortresses and spam skip turn.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Essentially, Guardians can block pretty much everything except Destroyers, who shred through them.
o_O.
Slayer Immunity & Defense Only is mandatory for any tank. So this is non-sense.

Helmet Split
This or heavy criticals are extremely important on Hard. On higher difficulty only Helmet Split is viable.

Also you need Cross Null (can be received as combo of Wide Null and Pierce Null). And really want All Null, Flank Null and/or Range Null. If you're going for Chaos ending - you NEED All Null :). Buffs to squad are also VERY important.

Even on normal you could easily farm T7 with a bit of T8 items. So what you can get from items?
Shield - Wide Null
Armor - Pierce Null
Vestment - Range Null
Beast gear - Flank Null or Range Null
Plus some less-awesome-stuff like Slayer Immunity and so on.

Force is recharging in combat by dealing damage to enemy & killing their squads. So seems that enemy deal a lot of damage to you. Pick better units & gear & medals - you should have opposite situation when enemy is unable to deal damage to your A-team :) Ofk, treasure hunting team is exception but it shouldn't participate in major battles with enemy heroes.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes