D

Deleted member 3407247

The torrent link is down.Can someone fix it,please?

lewdgamerxxx

Game Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Venus Blood - FRONTIER- [v1.08]

Original Size Windows: 2.91GB
Compressed Size Windows: 965MB
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: FIXED SAVE ERROR AND WHITE SCREEN ERROR:
This fix is already included in the compressed version. I have updated it.
A Compression By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Aside from Sengoku Rance and Love Esquire, any more games similar to this?
Define "like that", the only think two games you mentioned have in common is IMO harem and fantasy, both relatively common.
Just searching those two tags here should find you a number of good title like other Rance games, Evenicle, Bunny Black, etc.

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
Define "like that", the only think two games you mentioned have in common is IMO harem and fantasy, both relatively common.
Just searching those two tags here should find you a number of good title like other Rance games, Evenicle, Bunny Black, etc.
It's not about genre per se; it's more about the gameplay style that is beyond just reading texts and making choices based on available options. E.g. Sengoku Rance and Love Esquire both have their own respective battle mechanics.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
It's not about genre per se; it's more about the gameplay style that is beyond just reading texts and making choices based on available options. E.g. Sengoku Rance and Love Esquire both have their own respective battle mechanics.
You can filter out "VN" in Latest Updates section. Sadly many of the games that remain are still de facto VNs, but you should be able to recognize those with real gameplay by screenshots or description.

thedongofapocalypse

Feb 21, 2019
Hmmm, anyone get a bug/glitch where Loki voiceline is missing? Or did I miss his voicepack/audio or something?
Like when it's his turn to speak, his voice is muted.

Gameplay wise tho, game is very hard and you have very little ideas on what to do and also feel a little bit unintuitive most of the time even tho I finished the tutorials.

Storyline is a little bit weird in my opinion, the heroine still acting like nothing bad happened with MC, despite you know getting raped?

Overall an okay game I think. Then again I rarely play H-Games.

Huyle

Mar 8, 2018
Hmmm, anyone get a bug/glitch where Loki voiceline is missing? Or did I miss his voicepack/audio or something?
Like when it's his turn to speak, his voice is muted.

Gameplay wise tho, game is very hard and you have very little ideas on what to do and also feel a little bit unintuitive most of the time even tho I finished the tutorials.

Storyline is a little bit weird in my opinion, the heroine still acting like nothing bad happened with MC, despite you know getting raped?

Overall an okay game I think. Then again I rarely play H-Games.
uh the male main character don't have voice in most of the visual novel and it is the same for this one so no voice line for loki

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
need to have the other games by dual tail on here at some point. loving the whole tactic gameplay to it.

thedongofapocalypse

Feb 21, 2019
uh the male main character don't have voice in most of the visual novel and it is the same for this one so no voice line for loki
Owh I see, then again my experience on voiced VN is FSN series, where literally everyone is voiced. So I guess Fate Stay Night is the expection then. Kinda jarring that everyone in this game get voice expect the MC, what's the purpose of not adding vocie on just a single character (aka Loki)?

Jul 22, 2017
I conquered Edda and I can choose which nation to invade. I didn't think I can invade all of them just by choice after conquering the first nation so is there a recommended order of invading nations? I'm new to the game.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Order doesn't really matter, though certain zones are slightly more difficult than others. If you're new to the game you might want to follow Ymir's advice and invade Folk first: not only the enemy composition tends to be a bit weaker but also the territory is large so you'll have more resources for when you'll invade the other two. You also should keep Valhalla for last, it can be rough on a first playthrough.

Jul 22, 2017
I see thanks for the tip! I used the 2 default teams I had in Edda since those two squads are good but the 3rd an 4th is trash. Should I already build my 3rd squad around Tyrca?

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Yes, Tyrca is a very useful early game character and 2 squads won't cut it for long. She'll lose steam eventually but you aren't at the point where it's relevant to you.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes