desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Teria calling Theo "Fraddy" is pretty cringe lol. What even is fraddy?

She is clearly saying Oji-sama. It could mean a number of things like uncle (familial or not) or prince (not just a literal prince). I can see the dilemma in localization of honorifics, and it's all probably weird to a westerner who has no understanding or it, but damn... fraddy lol.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I guess doing Law route for your first run is recommended. Chaos route removes all the Mikos from the party, so unless you have party locking from NG+ effect, it will mess up your divisions. And I guess I will have to recruit them again on the next run and unlock their titles again?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I guess doing Law route for your first run is recommended. Chaos route removes all the Mikos from the party, so unless you have party locking from NG+ effect, it will mess up your divisions. And I guess I will have to recruit them again on the next run and unlock their titles again?
Yes, which is why it's best if you get the titles on the heroines first before diving into Chaos.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Anyone know what exactly Absolute Cure protects against? I know it doesn't block mental effects like seal, charm, etc. What about debuffs like "defense debuff?"

I'm just wondering what the deal with Awakened Carmilla's skill set is. She has absolute cure, poison cure, and debuff cure. Seems like a troll skill set lol.

Aloise

Feb 7, 2022
I'm just wondering what the deal with Awakened Carmilla's skill set is. She has absolute cure, poison cure, and debuff cure. Seems like a troll skill set lol.
yes it is. There are few of simular units with doubles like absolute cure + cure poison
absolute cure = poison+stun+curse+debuf cure

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
When I hover over a unit the skill list shows up at the top and it makes it hard to choose things. Is there anyway to change it? or is it a bug on my side? It persists even when I wasn'y hovering on unit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nyleva

Aug 19, 2020
When I hover over a unit the skill list shows up at the top and it makes it hard to choose things. Is there anyway to change it? or is it a bug on my side? It persists even when I wasn'y hovering on unit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Click the pink question mark at the bottom left to toggle the skill list on/off.

Reactions: egfdjksxncWGEDICwsc

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
choice.PNG
Does anyone know the effect of these two choices ? Which one increase affection, and which one increase Law/Chaos ?
Thanks a lot !

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
after playing this for over 12 hours I only found out that there is a way to attack a square that has both enemy and ally in it

this has to be done in last turn.

1. click the square in question
2. go to "combat" tab
3. using any available squad, press the sword button. you can have up to 3 squads.
4. click the combat tab again to confirm the fight

that said, this UI is extremely awful. why can't I do this multiple times in one turn for one? why can't I choose how many squads I get to fight vs how many do I send? and lastly that hint is very very awful. god I'm skipping the gameplay.

edit: oh right, the "gacha" is absolute shit. I did my savescum and I can't get any units past level 6. getting a level 5 unit (like the elementaler from the soldier tab) is as good as SSR pull.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
after playing this for over 12 hours I only found out that there is a way to attack a square that has both enemy and ally in it

this has to be done in last turn.

1. click the square in question
2. go to "combat" tab
3. using any available squad, press the sword button. you can have up to 3 squads.
4. click the combat tab again to confirm the fight

that said, this UI is extremely awful. why can't I do this multiple times in one turn for one? why can't I choose how many squads I get to fight vs how many do I send? and lastly that hint is very very awful. god I'm skipping the gameplay.

edit: oh right, the "gacha" is absolute shit. I did my savescum and I can't get any units past level 6. getting a level 5 unit (like the elementaler from the soldier tab) is as good as SSR pull.
You need to save 20 keys of destiny and use them all at once with x20 button. That's how you pull the good stuff. 10x keys gets you intermediate stuff, but it's better to save to 20. 1x and 4x pulls are worthless.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
You need to save 20 keys of destiny and use them all at once with x20 button. That's how you pull the good stuff. 10x keys gets you intermediate stuff, but it's better to save to 20. 1x and 4x pulls are worthless.
20? seriously? there's no way you could get 20 in chapter 4.

btw i need explanation on this. which of the units here are good on front/back/both?

1691482331320.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes