DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
While waiting for the game to show its tentacles around here, here's something to read

From Kaede's Corner Discord

Tips, Scene Choice, Unlock Requirements, Skill List
Can someone clarify from the guide what it means by the Tomoe and Shigure Affection scenes?
Is there a hidden event that gives affection to both or is it a either/or choice?
Also what are the scenes and characters that get Affection without a choice?
Also are there any events that give Law/Chaos without a choice that I am missing or are they all there in the guide?
I am trying to balance my Law/Chaos without screwing myself.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can someone clarify from the guide what it means by the Tomoe and Shigure Affection scenes?
Is there a hidden event that gives affection to both or is it a either/or choice?
Also what are the scenes and characters that get Affection without a choice?
Also are there any events that give Law/Chaos without a choice that I am missing or are they all there in the guide?
I am trying to balance my Law/Chaos without screwing myself.
I noticed one affection vs law/chaos choice for Teria that is missing in the guide. At least on the chaos route, that seems to be the only thing missing. Between the scene unlock guide and the choices guide, you got pretty much everything covered.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I noticed one affection vs law/chaos choice for Teria that is missing in the guide. At least on the chaos route, that seems to be the only thing missing. Between the scene unlock guide and the choices guide, you got pretty much everything covered.
It's far from clear.
Like it says Rein needs no affection but that is clearly wrong, it's just that you can get the affection from the Lala scenes that have affection for both.
Also this doesn't make much sense:
" Gets all necessary affection from Tomoe double scenes without Tomoe missing out on affection "
There doesn't seem to be a choice that give affection to both so that is wrong.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's far from clear.
Like it says Rein needs no affection but that is clearly wrong, it's just that you can get the affection from the Lala scenes that have affection for both.
Also this doesn't make much sense:
" Gets all necessary affection from Tomoe double scenes without Tomoe missing out on affection "
There doesn't seem to be a choice that give affection to both so that is wrong.
I mean, just look at the needed amount and think for your self on how to reach that while maximizing law/chaos.

Not sure on Rein cus I didn't do Law route yet. She doesn't need any affection to get her title though at least.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I mean, just look at the needed amount and think for your self on how to reach that while maximizing law/chaos.

Not sure on Rein cus I didn't do Law route yet. She doesn't need any affection to get her title though at least.
Ok the scene guide is complete fucking mess as it skips the most important parts.
Here is what I got from the japanese wiki:

Lara's Ending event has a 3 Affection requirement and she has one event that gives +2 so it only needs 1 Affection effectively.

Rein's Ending has no affection requirement at all.

Shigure has 2 Affection requirement for her Title Event and none for her Ending after getting the Title, but she only has 2 choices that give her affection.

Tomoe has multiple choices that can give affection to Shigure while also requiring 5 Affection for her Ending so you need to balance both Tomoe and Shigure.

Edit: You also need to select the affection choice for the Title Event to unlock Ending so you have to account for that. So Lala needs no affection other then the Title.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok the scene guide is complete fucking mess as it skips the most important parts.
Here is what I got from the japanese wiki:

Lara's Ending event has a 3 Affection requirement and she has one event that gives +2 so it only needs 1 Affection effectively.

Rein's Ending has no affection requirement at all.

Shigure has 2 Affection requirement for her Title Event and none for her Ending after getting the Title, but she only has 2 choices that give her affection.

Tomoe has multiple choices that can give affection to Shigure while also requiring 5 Affection for her Ending so you need to balance both Tomoe and Shigure.
Is the jap wiki for the international ver? They added a lot of stuff as far as I know, like new units unlocked in extra scenes that require more affection for some chars.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Besides, this game doesn't seem to have massive law+chaos requirements like HOLLOW. You can get the 50 law+chaos in normal mode easily while getting all the necessary affection points. You have points to spare.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is the jap wiki for the international ver? They added a lot of stuff as far as I know, like new units unlocked in extra scenes that require more affection for some chars.
It's for the international version, I was basing the unit spreadsheet based on that wiki and it was accurate. But that isn't needed with the Mod out.
The only thing not mentioned is the unlock requirements for the new units.
Besides, this game doesn't seem to have massive law+chaos requirements like HOLLOW. You can get the 50 law+chaos in normal mode easily while getting all the necessary affection points. You have points to spare.
I am absolutely paranoid as it was a pain in all their games, especially Frontier was an absolute railroad.
And Hollow already screwed me when I did some battle events early so I was missing scenes from the later characters.
And the guide already screwed me with some choices as I was thinking you need 5 Affection for all of the girls.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
: units/arcanas/items filters; hotkeys; skills tooltip, leader change, no units limit like in Hollow
I got one suggestion, but I'm not sure if it's technically possible. It would be nice if there was a better UI for title selection. At the very least, it would be nice if we can see what stats the titles gives and then either confirm it or pick something else. It would be even better if we could actually see the whole skill set of the unit so we can better decide which title fits the best.

Right now, there is so much save loading to pick the title, and for the NG+ titles, you can't even save during it.

Reactions: DuniX

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn, I can't decide what set up is optimal for sweeper Evil Theo.

The dps titles are (50 helmet split + 50 max power attacks) or (150 added attack + 35 crit boost).

His dps innate skills are:
  • All attack
  • 75 lethal crit
  • 35 dimension slash
  • 50 max power attack

I don't have the last tier of equipment unlocked, but out of everything else, here are the possible contenders.

Weapon:
  • Prometheus (20 dimension slash)
  • Ether shot (40 helmet split)
  • Estranged Stars (100 added attack)
  • Prometheus Q (120 max powered + 20 flank attack) - Flank attack helps negate some evasion that would dodge dimension slash
Vestment:
  • Jounin Robe (25 added attack...)
  • Admiral Cloak (25 crit boost)
  • Grisani Dress (15 dimension slash)
Ok, I just checked the jap wiki for last tier ranged weapons.
  • 40 dimension slash + 100 lethal crit
  • Group attack 2 + All attack
Vestments last tier is magical and defensive, so no attack options there.

So what do you guys think? 40 Dimension slash gun will max it out (AFAIK 75 is max for dimension). I see that vestments are really shitty for DPS skills though. Helmet split stacks with dimension slash multiplicatively, so it's nice to have it, but I'm guessing (150 added attack + 35 crit) title is optimal along with the 40 dimension slash weapon. The only thing we would want on top of that is helmet split, but we don't have that option on robes. So he could just wear any robe that benefits the party.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: gervid

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Damn, I can't decide what set up is optimal for sweeper Evil Theo.

The dps titles are (50 helmet split + 50 max power attacks) or (150 added attack + 35 crit boost).

His dps innate skills are:
  • All attack
  • 75 lethal crit
  • 35 dimension slash
  • 50 max power attack

I don't have the last tier of equipment unlocked, but out of everything else, here are the possible contenders.

Weapon:
  • Prometheus (20 dimension slash)
  • Ether shot (40 helmet split)
  • Estranged Stars (100 added attack)
  • Prometheus Q (120 max powered + 20 flank attack) - Flank attack helps negate some evasion that would dodge dimension slash
Vestment:
  • Jounin Robe (25 added attack...)
  • Admiral Cloak (25 crit boost)
  • Grisani Dress (15 dimension slash)
Ok, I just checked the jap wiki for last tier ranged weapons.
  • 40 dimension slash + 100 lethal crit
  • Group attack 2 + All attack
Vestments last tier is magical and defensive, so no attack options there.

So what do you guys think? 40 Dimension slash gun will max it out (AFAIK 75 is max for dimension). I see that vestments are really shitty for DPS skills though. Helmet split stacks with dimension slash multiplicatively, so it's nice to have it, but I'm guessing (150 added attack + 35 crit) title is optimal along with the 40 dimension slash weapon. The only thing we would want on top of that is helmet split, but we don't have that option on robes. So he could just wear any robe that benefits the party.
Depends on how you want to play him. Do you want him to be this hyper AOE attacker who clears out all of the small fries ASAP so that your single-target DPSers can focus of the hard targets, or the opposite? It looks like he's better suited as an AOE attacker, so taking group attack 2 + all attack and 25 crit boost would be ideal.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Depends on how you want to play him. Do you want him to be this hyper AOE attacker who clears out all of the small fries ASAP so that your single-target DPSers can focus of the hard targets, or the opposite? It looks like he's better suited as an AOE attacker, so taking group attack 2 + all attack and 25 crit boost would be ideal.
That would be a huge waste of All attack though. There is probably a better contender for that weapon. Remember, you can only have one of each equipment from the last tier.

Is there a different Theo version you get from the Law route? What's his skills?

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
That would be a huge waste of All attack though. There is probably a better contender for that weapon. Remember, you can only have one of each equipment from the last tier.

Is there a different Theo version you get from the Law route? What's his skills?
I got no idea, I'm not that far in yet because I'm busy working and recovering from a recent illness. You can probably check the VB discord because I remember someone posting some titles in the channels to make it easier for others.

kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019
It's there so that you can tank some shots from bombardment when you have other things to worry about like taking care of a nasty commander with your battalion.

Pretty sure it works like the other resource rooms that you only need Victory not to completely destroy them.
You only need actual kills for the Arcana and Ores. Loyalty might also be different.
Not sure about Colosseum but I think is similar since Training Room works that way.
yeah, translate sometime confuse me, mine for example and not sure with colosseum but they said it require "upon kill" not sure in that room or not.

kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019

different skill set and type and slay type
1691568242594.png 1691568275181.png

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I finally figured out how enemy movement works and how to use Jails properly.
Enemy armies have certain amount of movement points based on overall speed and jails reduce by -6 each time they move.
The thing is if they cannot reach another room based on those movement points and all the rooms before are occupied by 3 enemies they are stopped.
However if they have enough movement points to reach a free room like they are as speed enemy or get the scout buff(ground effect) then it does not matter if the other rooms before are occupied as long as they can reach.
On B1 you have an entrance with 2 adjacent rooms that if you place Jail that is -12 which can stop slower and further back units.
You only get 5 Jails so you have to use them strategically but later you can get another room with a similar function.

Also how Loyalty seems to work is you get +1 for Stalemate Victory, +2 for Total Victory with a Complete Route and additional +1 for the Dragon/Demon Throne Victory.
It does not matter how many division you defeat or how many divisions you engage with, it only applies per victory for the engaged divisions.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes