kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
1692202976150.png

for boss battle(?) like this, do I HAVE to send the treasure hunt team on the battle? they die too fast is my problem.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
View attachment 2855753

for boss battle(?) like this, do I HAVE to send the treasure hunt team on the battle? they die too fast is my problem.
You have some ok teams for the first run, but your Division 1 is really horrible lol. Anyways, if it's your first run, don't worry about anything too much. You get the good stuff on the 2nd, and mainly 3rd run, after doing true law and true chaos routes.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
now that I think about it, the labyrinth layout is just shit. if I were to build a labyrinth I'd make sure they were zigzagging as much as they would.

inb4 but they could just break the wall then!

1. that's assuming the enemy doesn't know the labyrinth layout and
2. what if they're traps? they don't know that.

also, passages? really?

btw, how do you guys get more than 320 treasure hunt in one division? is it from the heroes? 160 I can still get though.
I don't think it matters, they seem to walk in whatever direction they want.
The only thing you can guarantee is the choke points and the entrances.
There is one way to block a room completely by having 3 enemies and at least one active unit remaining in the room, that seems to block it regardless if they have movement points to get to the room after.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Untitled.png

My Treasure Hunter. I could get it a bit higher with some item upgrades. It doesn't show up on the division stats, but there is 40 spell barrier to at least defend a little against fields.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
View attachment 2855507

which would supersede? defense only or range attack?
Defense Only means they literally won't attack at all.
View attachment 2855753

Yes but you can change the order how you engage, which can at least affect who gets sapped/field and the AI I think tends to target their opposing division first.
You can also use a commander that has Revive as a skill to revive it just at the end as long as you can maintain enough force to use it. Lucretia has saved my ass many times.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You know... it would be great if some mod could make it less annoying to use Key of Destiny.

On the first run, the whole thing with cradles and limited birthing slots matters for gameplay. It's fine to have it.

Once you played through the game a few times, birthing limit is literally not a balance concern anymore. It's just a limitation on how many units you can summon. There are only 12 divisions, so summoning infinite number of units will not impact your battle performance at all. On the other hand, being able to birth the useless fodder units that clog up the Key of Destiny pulls would be a godsend.

Another idea would be to change the Key of Destiny so that it can only summon things that you can't currently birth normally with the Arcanas you have. Maybe this way of modding the game is more feasible? I'm not sure. Obviously, we just reload if we summon a fodder unit like some shitty low tier angel, so it's just removing the tedious save load annoyance.

hilih--
This is gameplay modification which is outside the scope of a UI mod, so maybe you won't consider it. Just throwing it out there.

Last edited:

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
now that I think about it, the labyrinth layout is just shit. if I were to build a labyrinth I'd make sure they were zigzagging as much as they would.

inb4 but they could just break the wall then!

1. that's assuming the enemy doesn't know the labyrinth layout and
2. what if they're traps? they don't know that.

also, passages? really?

btw, how do you guys get more than 320 treasure hunt in one division? is it from the heroes? 160 I can still get though.
Think of it as a general layout. The actual labryinth spans across the whole city, so the "passage" you see is probably made up of tens or even hundreds of small, winding passages and rooms that are full of traps or whatever. Also the labryinth is technically made up of Ether, and they're always just a few weeks away from running out. Finally, they're always dealing with an ovewhelmingly huge force, and if they fought the conventional way the enemy would've just broken through. By inviting the enemy in they can always ensure that they have a "fair fight" (think it was mentioned that rooms are designed so that it'll always be 10v10 no matter how many forces the enemy has) at the very least, and the enemy has to accept the invitation because Sorcerous City could take off at any moment and having to deal with an murder labryinth is still better than not even being able to get in.

TheYellowHorse

Aug 13, 2018
Are there any units that can be unlocked in Very Hard/Despair Difficulty? Also the same question with Total Defense mode. I've checked the JP wiki and the Unlock Requirements pdf from discord but it seems like it's pretty much useless to play in harder difficulties

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
okay. i missed the choice at the end of chapter 6 and i have 1 chaos and 19 law.. am i missing something?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
i want to access true law route. the walkthrough says it requires 18 law by the end of chapter 6?
It requires both 18 Law and Chaos.
Try it next playthrough.
I don't even know how you managed to get those low values.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
It requires both 18 Law and Chaos.
Try it next playthrough.
I don't even know how you managed to get those low values.
Well if you don't know about affection points and keep picking good boy options, or if you only click mingle and miss training scenes...

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
I Wait to someone upload Cheat Engine Table for this game, like in Venus Blood Hollow already have CE Table
I Know this game have Easy Mode Auto Win, but sometime I Want to enjoy modding this strategy game to make powerfull army
And Enable Flag Certain Event Without bothering certain flag when second NG+

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
okay... why would i need chaos in my law? i guess ill cheat engine the chaos value. ty
EDIT: i think getting 18 on law or chaos is impossible without training scenes

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
Think of it as a general layout. The actual labryinth spans across the whole city, so the "passage" you see is probably made up of tens or even hundreds of small, winding passages and rooms that are full of traps or whatever. Also the labryinth is technically made up of Ether, and they're always just a few weeks away from running out. Finally, they're always dealing with an ovewhelmingly huge force, and if they fought the conventional way the enemy would've just broken through. By inviting the enemy in they can always ensure that they have a "fair fight" (think it was mentioned that rooms are designed so that it'll always be 10v10 no matter how many forces the enemy has) at the very least, and the enemy has to accept the invitation because Sorcerous City could take off at any moment and having to deal with an murder labryinth is still better than not even being able to get in.
this doesn't look like 10v10 to me in one floor.

edit: unless "scout is up" makes the restriction invalid anymore. i noticed in surface the scout squad is in red. in that case big oops.
edit2: has nothing to do with "scout is up" either. I already checked.

1692346184919.png

Last edited:

Yoto

Dec 15, 2018
Does anyone have a full save/cg unlocked? All the previous ones are not working for me :(

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes