kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
i think i found a bug. the room " between the light" isn't doing damage. dunno what's happening. i uploaded my save just in case. just load the quicksave and end turn.

Last edited:

hilih--

May 22, 2019
UI mod updated to

Changelog:
- fixed missing image errors when loading a save after deleting the mod
- Config: added UI Mod Settings page (no need to edit ui-mod.ini, except hotkeys)
- Items: filter buttons are now blocked in division mode
- Map Cell (Division Placement, Combat, Info, Outside): added player and enemy divisions skills tooltip
- Title Selection: added tooltip with skills and stats bonus, on "None" displayed current state
- Formation: added option to save/load only selected division instead of all (can be changed in "Config / UI")
- Formation: added the tooltip with division units in the save slot

Upd.: in fixed crash on Title Selection of some commanders

Last edited:

Kaeorica

Jan 15, 2020
Hello,
Can someone help me pls,
i can't have these :
-Titi's End (End)

For the esteria units i did like the guide told me to do but still couln't get her

- Continuing the experiment --> i have the power to change things --> no need to worry --> turn esteria into a mother

the only thing "wrong" is that i actually don't get Teria events at all since im rushing in easy mode.

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
Hello,
Can someone help me pls,
i can't have these :
-Titi's End (End)

For the esteria units i did like the guide told me to do but still couln't get her

- Continuing the experiment --> i have the power to change things --> no need to worry --> turn esteria into a mother

the only thing "wrong" is that i actually don't get Teria events at all since im rushing in easy mode.
It should be "End the experiment" for Chaos route. "Continuing the experiment" will give you True Law flag. Probably thats why you didnt get Avatar Mother

For Titi's End you should go True Law Flag. The choice should be the opposite

- Continuing the experiment -->To overcome the Twilight -->Its like protective charm

How much your law + chaos combined at chapter 7 then ? It should be higher than 45 if you want Titi's End

kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019
Hello,
Can someone help me pls,
i can't have these :
-Titi's End (End)

what guide told you choice "continuing the experiment" that choice lead you to law route, also try have law+chaos over 50 in 2 route and you will have titie end or milia angel extra scene.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
UI mod updated to

Changelog:
- fixed missing image errors when loading a save after deleting the mod
- Config: added UI Mod Settings page (no need to edit ui-mod.ini, except hotkeys)
- Items: filter buttons are now blocked in division mode
- Map Cell (Division Placement, Combat, Info, Outside): added player and enemy divisions skills tooltip
- Title Selection: added tooltip with skills and stats bonus, on "None" displayed current state
- Formation: added option to save/load only selected division instead of all (can be changed in "Config / UI")
- Formation: added the tooltip with division units in the save slot

Upd.: in fixed crash on Title Selection of some commanders
somehow this update made me no longer equip deployed units in the Item screen.

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
Still no cheat table? :(

I wish I can make one but sadly I don't understand at all, not even a tiny bit.
Don't want to repeat stuff I did in FRONTIER, repeating tedious scenario to get resources (higher grade resource).

Yes, I know it's cheating but I needed the resources. The rest, I think I can handle it, like how I did in HOLLOW.

Weissheart

Jun 10, 2020
Still no cheat table? :(

I wish I can make one but sadly I don't understand at all, not even a tiny bit.
Don't want to repeat stuff I did in FRONTIER, repeating tedious scenario to get resources (higher grade resource).

Yes, I know it's cheating but I needed the resources. The rest, I think I can handle it, like how I did in HOLLOW.
It's hard to create table without knowledge of LUA, so not sure if it will be even possible. But I can give you steps, how to do it yourself if you interested in resources only
1. Open the Game (GAME)
2. GAME -> Load your save
3. Open Cheat Engine (CE)
4. CE -> File -> Open Process -> Pick the game from the process list
5. GAME -> Check your resource value (f.e. you see GOLD = 51234)
6. CE -> Put 51234 to "Value:" field -> You should have "Value Type" = "4 Bytes" (if not, then set it) -> Press "First Scan"
7. CE -> You'll see that there are several records in Found tab (left side)
8. Game -> Change your GOLD (buy something) (f.e. you bought something and you now have 50123)
9. CE -> Put 50123 to "Value:" field -> Press "Next Scan"
10. Repeat 7 - 9 until you have only 1 value in CE

• Red Heart
Reactions: gervid

gervid

Apr 26, 2020
It's hard to create table without knowledge of LUA, so not sure if it will be even possible. But I can give you steps, how to do it yourself if you interested in resources only
1. Open the Game (GAME)
2. GAME -> Load your save
3. Open Cheat Engine (CE)
4. CE -> File -> Open Process -> Pick the game from the process list
5. GAME -> Check your resource value (f.e. you see GOLD = 51234)
6. CE -> Put 51234 to "Value:" field -> You should have "Value Type" = "4 Bytes" (if not, then set it) -> Press "First Scan"
7. CE -> You'll see that there are several records in Found tab (left side)
8. Game -> Change your GOLD (buy something) (f.e. you bought something and you now have 50123)
9. CE -> Put 50123 to "Value:" field -> Press "Next Scan"
10. Repeat 7 - 9 until you have only 1 value in CE
THANKS!!
Better than nothing, I'll try.

*maybe I'll go learn deeper when I hit another wall :ROFLMAO:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Supreme-types, Event-giga boss and final bosses tend to be a pain to beat.

Aside from the usual, smash them with helm split or the rare dimension slash, any notable advice or abilities to make their fights easier?

The only thing i can think of is fool's lie though it is useless against giga-boss & easily countered by terrain null.

Are there other abilities or playstyle worth mentioning? I am under the assumption that Status Ailment like curse or sealing wouldn't work on supreme-types. Not sure how well debuffs / sap works.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
all attack + added attack. does double attack to all divisions.
a much lesser would be pierce + added.

assuming you're using the ui mod, the first all attack unit you can birth is from cost 9

kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019

Aside from the usual, smash them with helm split or the rare dimension slash, any notable advice or abilities to make their fights easier?

The only thing i can think of is fool's lie though it is useless against giga-boss & easily countered by terrain null.

Are there other abilities or playstyle worth mentioning? I am under the assumption that Status Ailment like curse or sealing wouldn't work on supreme-types. Not sure how well debuffs / sap works.
you can also use critical and lethal critical that piercing 25% def if critical , also try use hero skill buff slay type and hero with slay type that boss contain.

Weissheart

Jun 10, 2020

Ash has triple supreme slay type buff. Theo has good Boost Shower, which helps you with +25% to your stats and -25% stats to enemy. Slay Flying/Fire/Water will help you a lot, so plan them. Investigate enemy skills. If they have EVADE then try to bring more melee oriented and field/blast troops. If enemy has nocturnal/sun worship, fight them at day/night accordingly.

Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Man, even playing on easy, I struggle with the big attack at the beginning of chapter 4. Where exactly am I supposed to get all those units from to halt the invasion.

I am fucked, because I didn't plaster cradles all over my floors?

Weissheart

Jun 10, 2020
Man, even playing on easy, I struggle with the big attack at the beginning of chapter 4. Where exactly am I supposed to get all those units from to halt the invasion.

You should at least have 1tank + 1 healer in your every party. You don't need to have lot of your cradles. You should be good with 2-4 cradles (if you don't go for arcana that needed for egg count). At top right set number of squads to 2-3 and beat 3 enemy squads with your main squad through manual combat. You could also create squads with only tanks/healers, which will stumble enemy squads at same square that you could beat later with your elites.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018

i had this on hard for that invasion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they decimated 3 top floors but i contained them by 4th

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Chapter 4 siege is the hardest level to beat without sustaining damage to your dungeon, especially on your first run. But the victory condition is to just survive for 5 turns, so you can't really lose if you put up any sort of defensive effort.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes