kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019
Melee attackers take counter damage, and during the day when its defense is halved it's most likely going to become the bait instead (even a day melee attacker in a day team eventually take so much chip damage that they get targeted by enemies instead). But if Sigmund is in a night team with Tomoe, this won't be an issue because Beast Boost 20 and Command Beast 20 is so insane that even though Tomoe is a Day unit, she can still be a bait in a night team. And a night Beast team just annihilates everyone especially during Carmilla's chapter.
well i thinks only 1 problem will appear that we don't have many high tier beast unit in game if i correct, i even switch tomoe with tamano and use devine buff and fool lie instead.
also i thinks use "night" unit team will more effective than "beast" unit team.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I want to punch whoever it was that came up with "Fraddy"... it just.... sounds so stupid... Ugh. Seriously. Grammy was already bad enough. The localization for GAIA definitely feels worse overall than the one for Hollow... We're all weebs here. If we're interested in this game to begin with, we're already familiar with the honorifics and all that jazz....
You can read my comment on this lol. It was very annoying to me as well, but if you think about it, there isn't a great way to translate it.

Tomoe calls him Oji-san, which translates to " old man" in meaning and context. That works in English. Teria's Oji-sama is not a jab at him being old. Google gives a range of answers, most of it being "prince," but I think it's being used as "respected uncle," with some of her own peculair brand of endearment mixed in. Notably, it's the same term she uses to refer to her creator.

I'm not Japanese, so I wouldn't know the exact intended meaning, but neither prince, nor uncle (respected or not), would make sense in English.

Oh well. This is a localization and not a fan translation, so they will change some stuff to make it work for a western audience.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
well i thinks only 1 problem will appear that we don't have many high tier beast unit in game if i correct, i even switch tomoe with tamano and use devine buff and fool lie instead.
Is there a way to switch Tomoe back? Is it based on training? Are you losing scenes if you don't use the call.

kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019
Is there a way to switch Tomoe back? Is it based on training? Are you losing scenes if you don't use the call.
start of each loop game will give you choice use tamano or tomoe , same time with choose title for theo in each loop.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Imagine using tamano over Tomoe. *shivers*
If we're talking in terms of pure unit performance... why would you want to use Tomoe over Tamamo? Tamamo achieves Surround Null and Max Spell Barrier much easier than Tomoe. Not sure about which unit's support skills are better... As far as I know, Tomoe's cheap revive only works on her own division? I'm not sure if there's a way to target a different division with that skill.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
If we're talking in terms of pure unit performance... why would you want to use Tomoe over Tamamo? Tamamo achieves Surround Null and Max Spell Barrier much easier than Tomoe. Not sure about which unit's support skills are better... As far as I know, Tomoe's cheap revive only works on her own division? I'm not sure if there's a way to target a different division with that skill.
Because Tomoe singlehandedly makes a powerful Beast team. That 20 Beast Boost + Command Beast 20 is bloody bonkers bro. Camilla's chapter is a joke thanks to her.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Because Tomoe singlehandedly makes a powerful Beast team. That 20 Beast Boost + Command Beast 20 is bloody bonkers bro. Camilla's chapter is a joke thanks to her.
That's... not that impressive though? You can achieve something pretty similar with Tamamo, only with Divine units, which are generally much stronger in the long run, while also benefiting from stronger aspects. Is there like, some kind of super beast unit that gets unlocked from the keys or the backer units or something that makes for super-powerful beast teams? Because it'll be a while longer before I unlock everything... That's leaving aside that you have similar situations with Milia's Knight boost and Dragon Milia's Dragon boost... to say nothing of Esteria, who has stronger boosts, and comes with the ever helpful Terrain Null.

What Division did you put her in?

Also, I find it hard to believe that any single division breaks a chapter on anything other than Easy. The opponent always outnumbers you, and a single division can only fight once per turn... and while a top tier division can hold of or even full defeat 3 enemy divisions, that's hardly enough to turn any chapter into a joke on its own.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
I prefer tamamo form. Since she comes with All Null thats often on boss/event compared to tomoe's cross null. And i pair her with Philo making quite the end-turn DOT unless the enemy has spell barrier . Swapping leader role depending on the fight. It's picking between Action boost/block vs Fool's Lie.

Used a Holy Knight for a tank till Nun Ash came.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
the earliest All Attack that you can recruit comes from a cost 9 unit. pretty good, and its a divine/nature unit. give that unit sagitarius bow (added attack) and the 2x all attack is not a joke.

and then Nun Ash came which made Tomoe pretty much useless.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Y'know what this game needs much more than a UI mod?

A mod that lets you keep your damn Labyrinth and Income between runs! Seriously. Having to rebuild the labyrinth every time practically guarantees that I won't be playing this game anywhere near as much as I did Hollow. I'll probably get all the story and all the scenes and stop. I can't be assed to bother with the higher difficulties if I have to rebuild every damn time and have to worry about stalling enemies to build income in addition to needing to stall them to build Mingle/Training for the girls + Elmin.

I get that the original release was like this too... but this is one aspect that they definitely should have improved. Clearly it shouldn't be an issue given that the game easily keeps tracks of births and what unit is linked to which mother and all that.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the cg with all 5 mikos? I have all cgs except that one for some reason.
Which CG with all five Mikos? Showing the missing spot in the gallery or something would help in figuring out what exactly you're missing...

Are you talking about the H-CG from the Chaos route with all the characters? The bit with all the Mikos present from the Law route? What?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's this one.
Hmmmmmm...

I don't have that one either... and based on the position it should be something on the Chaos route... but I can't think of any content that I missed there...

That said... the Scene Choice guide implies that the Game Over for Angel Milia should have an H-scene, not just the rescue of the original Milia scene that we got. So maybe that's what's missing? Maybe it's bugged? Hard to say...

EDIT:

Ah... there was supposed to be a CG with just the 5 Mikos pregnant there. I see now. Looked up a CG set to see what's missing...

Hm...

Ok... that's weird. I have no idea why that's missing. It's definitely on the Chaos route, but I have no idea how to unlock it...

EDIT 2.0:

Aha! I found one way to get it. Just start a game on Easy. New or NG+ shouldn't matter, I think, but I did it on my NG+. Skip all the missions and battles, and whenever a choice comes up, pick whatever gives Chaos. Put all the girls on Training whenever they come in, don't use any Mingle at all. Keep doing that. The game will automatically transition into the Chaos route and you'll only have around 10-11 Chaos points by the end. Choose Kill Titie at the end.

Bam. You get the missing scene. Also, holy shit this ending is fucked up. It actually beats the other one by an order of magnitude and then some...

Last edited:

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
1693177099364.png
Does anyone know what scene I'm missing? I've unlocked all Ex scenes so I'd assume it's a non sexual event related to Milia. Could it be the completionist extra ending added in the international version like in Hollow?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
View attachment 2884060
Does anyone know what scene I'm missing? I've unlocked all Ex scenes so I'd assume it's a non sexual event related to Milia. Could it be the completionist extra ending added in the international version like in Hollow?
That's the "Mythic Farce", the "ending" you get after seeing every other ending at least once. It's hilarious, 10/10 would recommend laughing at. If you get that, congrats, you'll also unlock the Reverse World Arcana and every unit that's possible to be spawned outside of the Key specific ones and Commander units.

On a different note. I might have to dust off my extractor tools. Kind of wanna extract the OST. Some of those are really nice and I'd like to drop them in some of my playlists... even if I'll never be able to tell most people I know where I got them from if they ever ask. XD

Reactions: thanboxay

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
Thanks, mate. I guess I have to complete another cycle.

I extracted game resources with GARbro. It's super handy, rarely do I have to use another extractor tool because it fails.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes