desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Encounter and defense battles had long since worked that way so I am not sure what you are talking about.
The game is absolutely merciful compared to Abyss.
You could make more than one attack in Hollow, which meant more than one division/battalion needed to be kitted out for full combat. Frontier has basically all divisions on standby so you can choose which to full attack with.

In this game, all the deployed divisions fight nothing but encounter battles since recalling a deployed division to use them in a full fight makes no sense tactically.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Also, GAIA's original is just plain old by any standards. So yeah. If you come from Hollow, gameplay-wise, GAIA will be a worse experience. On the other hand, story and all that jazz. Which is the main reason I'm here. XD
I'd argue that Hollow is probably peak Venus Blood gameplay. I found Brave extremely underwhelming and Lagoon was slightly better but still not what I'd call revolutionary. So newer doesn't necessarily mean better.

Judgement's still out on Savior—haven't tried it but there's something about the art direction that really bugs me for some reason.

ngayemra

Nov 15, 2017
Hi guys! On stage 1 normal how to kill all enemies in turn 1 to get clear rank S ? I can only attack the group of 3 enemies and then it automatically end my turn. Is there anything els i can do to kill 2 remain enemies?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Is it me or is magic circle bugged?
Doesn't seem to give the +20 when you defeat the enemies on it.

venusbloodlover

Dec 20, 2021
Am I playing incorrectly or is the difficulty of this game ridiculously hard? On chapter 4 and enemies always have 30 squads where they bumrush through my units, kicking them off the floor. Resource rooms barely give any resources, units don't heal at all (maybe like 25hp per turn which is awful), and it costs resources/turns to REMOVE a squad to use to actively battle. I'm stuck in a loop where my units eat up all my resource income and I never have enough turns/resources to rebuild my base.

eleven

Jun 6, 2017
patch for magic circle bug
found in dualtail games patch repo

Download information
DualTail
Venus Blood GAIA International
 Modified patch ver.1.02 + + English version All age version 10.5MB
  【 Copyright Copyright (c)DualTailAll Right Reserved.】

VBGI_EN_Patch_1.02 + +.zip  【 download 】
 【 MD5 ( VBGI_EN_Patch_1.02 + +.zip) = 2926fa58b2307c1147ede698239b5e89 】

it says for ALL ages version but the only version of the game that is out right now is R18 afaik

• Red Heart
Reactions: DuniX and Gasv89

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
If you don't understand the point of it? There's no point in explaining stuff to you... Just stick with your so called ideal pre-installed games crap.

Trying asking GOG.COM whats the point of it all since they all make installer/setup version of their games.

and for the record, I've tried installing Bible Black & Discipline both on Windows 7/10 and I didn't experience anyways issues or whatsoever. Perhaps your PC sucks as a whole.
Just had to be a dumb troll taking offense over nothing.
If you don't want to clarify why you're so hung up on an installer, then so be it. Just don't be a dick about it.

Also, learn to read. Obviously there won't be any issue if you just install the game normally. That's not what I wrote.

Also, one reason why most things come with an installer is to be idiot proof. All you need to do is double click the exe, then click next, next, next, finish. So ... maybe it's meant for you then.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Since a new Venusblood game is out :PogChamp:, I'm going to try and give a starting understanding of how to build a squad in a venusblood title. Be warned, this will be quite information heavy and IN ADDITION, this explanation is based on playthroughs of both Frontier and Hollow, have not played Gaia yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone who wants to add to this attempt at aclimating new players to the combat systems are welcome to copy the post and edit it. Especially with information specifically for Gaia as I, like I said, have not played it at all.

Ima Pervert

May 27, 2023
Just had to be a dumb troll taking offense over nothing.
If you don't want to clarify why you're so hung up on an installer, then so be it. Just don't be a dick about it.

Also, learn to read. Obviously there won't be any issue if you just install the game normally. That's not what I wrote.

Also, one reason why most things come with an installer is to be idiot proof. All you need to do is double click the exe, then click next, next, next, finish. So ... maybe it's meant for you then.
WORLD STAR

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It would be awesome if we can get a search mod like we had with HOLLOW. That shit was amazing.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I think this is the first Venus Blood game I ever played... years ago...
Nice memories!
And now, I finally can discover what the hell they were talking on each scene! XD

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
more to get the specials units
if you cheat them in they are not so special anymore. at least in my opinion. fun is in the process.(says the guy who save scums to get keys asap. but then again it's fun for me)

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes