desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok, so you know how some stages don't directly lead to reward screen? Are these stages tied to the score when you receive the next stage clear reward?

For example...
Mission: Clear stage by turn 20. There are no rewards for this stage. Let's say you clear this in 4 turns. The follow up stage, where all your troops are still deployed, it tells you to clear by turn 24. Finish this one and you get the rewards screen. I've tested this and the follow up stage turn limit seems to be a fixed amount of turns from the turn you ended the previous stage.

So my question is... does only the stage that directly leads to the clear rewards matter? Or does the previous stages that didn't have a reward also factor into the clear score? Would it be optimal to just pass turns until the turn limit for stages that don't give a reward?

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Just had to be a dumb troll taking offense over nothing.
If you don't want to clarify why you're so hung up on an installer, then so be it. Just don't be a dick about it.

Also, learn to read. Obviously there won't be any issue if you just install the game normally. That's not what I wrote.

Also, one reason why most things come with an installer is to be idiot proof. All you need to do is double click the exe, then click next, next, next, finish. So ... maybe it's meant for you then.
Never argue with someone who has no idea what File Explorer is.

You did your best.

Can't wait to unpack this into a folder of my choice and click the exe to play.

• Haha
Reactions: Iexist

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Am I playing incorrectly or is the difficulty of this game ridiculously hard? On chapter 4 and enemies always have 30 squads where they bumrush through my units, kicking them off the floor. Resource rooms barely give any resources, units don't heal at all (maybe like 25hp per turn which is awful), and it costs resources/turns to REMOVE a squad to use to actively battle. I'm stuck in a loop where my units eat up all my resource income and I never have enough turns/resources to rebuild my base.
The strategy in Abyss on Hard is to delay, farm and train as much as you can with traps in the early chapters.
In this game you get resources for Victories not just kills(this might be another bug) so the more you grind them the better.
For the Economy rooms some have different durabilities so you want to spread them out, they are not damaged if a unit successfully defends them. Enemy units will also leave go back to the ground level and heal, meaning more grinding.
I think the key room is the Jail to control their movement, this was the case in Abyss also, you wouldn't have survive it without it. They seem to dislike moving through it effectively becoming a wall and if they do move they cut their movement points so that combos with traps that damage them when they stop.
Ultimately it boils down to your Units and the Level of your Units. The main limit is the eggs as you don't want to waste them on random weak units so you need to abuse the Key of Destiny as much as you can as they are somewhat renewable. That would also help when you later remake them.
You also want to balance you mana units with your food units, especially look for Resource Resistance as that can substantially reduce the cost.

Ok, so you know how some stages don't directly lead to reward screen? Are these stages tied to the score when you receive the next stage clear reward?

For example...
Mission: Clear stage by turn 20. There are no rewards for this stage. Let's say you clear this in 4 turns. The follow up stage, where all your troops are still deployed, it tells you to clear by turn 24. Finish this one and you get the rewards screen. I've tested this and the follow up stage turn limit seems to be a fixed amount of turns from the turn you ended the previous stage.

So my question is... does only the stage that directly leads to the clear rewards matter? Or does the previous stages that didn't have a reward also factor into the clear score? Would it be optimal to just pass turns until the turn limit for stages that don't give a reward?
Rewards are based on chapter I believe but you should get Ores for grinding so the only things Rewards give is the Cards.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
So.. any advice on base building and team comp? I think it's going to be early game hell until 1 gets enough gold and lvls under the belt.

Final rewards are based on chapter rating. For extra resources and blank cards.

Gotta need gold to invest to unlock more rooms and additional floors.

Base/dungeon building is 'tricky'. Do you focus on Food, Mana, Ether (Anima) or Gold?

TBH i need good mook comps that can properly sustain without issues.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
I remember vaguely from last year when this was still a demo and I think people saying that the MC doesn't even personally dick the girls just full on tentacle fucking or something, that still true now?

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
So.. any advice on base building and team comp? I think it's going to be early game hell until 1 gets enough gold and lvls under the belt.

Base/dungeon building is 'tricky'. Do you focus on Food, Mana, Ether (Anima) or Gold?

Initial strategy for me was "in first battle make enemies stuck in resource room against the team that cant finish them off but gets victory in encounter battle and wait for 20 turns while gradually building things "
you will start battle 2 with something like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can be better if you can do this with more than one squad. but point still stands and you can even repeat it again. you will sacrifice Srank clear - but resources will be much more manageable.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020

Since a new Venusblood game is out :PogChamp:, I'm going to try and give a starting understanding of how to build a squad in a venusblood title. Be warned, this will be quite information heavy and IN ADDITION, this explanation is based on playthroughs of both Frontier and Hollow, have not played Gaia yet.
Anyone who wants to add to this attempt at aclimating new players to the combat systems are welcome to copy the post and edit it. Especially with information specifically for Gaia as I, like I said, have not played it at all.
This is some very basic advice I slapped down before going to sleep but should have some value for general advice. As for base building, got nothing since I have no expereience with Gaia. Don't know if it'll be useful for you but here it is.

venusbloodlover

Dec 20, 2021

I beat the game in normal law route. What worked for me was I had around 9 decent/good squads with 3 filler squads. You want to build the demon king and dragon king rooms ASAP as they increase all resources by 10 for every battle on them. As you progress further into the game, you will get easily swarmed by enemy units. I chose to leave the first two floor as dummy floors and filled them with stone walls to delay enemy push (it takes around 3 enemy units to destroy one stone wall and some enemy units would rather destroy buildings than rush down). This helps split up the pressure of units coming in and makes it a lot more manageable.

You can use the 3 filler squads to block the path of enemies but be warned they will lose loyalty as they die and abandon you if their loyalty reaches 0.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
VenusBlood Gaia Internation v.1.0.2 Compressed (Untested)

Win 4.3 GB/2.5 GB : WorkUpload (
/ ) (Packed with 7zip)

ngayemra

Nov 15, 2017
Hi guys! Can we beat game with the first run on hard? I could manage to clear 1-2 in 9 turns , but at 1-3 Milia just slaughters all my groups even if i form a strongest group and couldn't do any damage on her!

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
I... I am either an idiot or this game can't even explain basic controls.

I get how to deploy a unit at least, but how do I move my units to a different square? and how to move them to a different floor? heck I don't even know how to attack

May 6, 2017
I... I am either an idiot or this game can't even explain basic controls.

I get how to deploy a unit at least, but how do I move my units to a different square? and how to move them to a different floor? heck I don't even know how to attack
u can play the tutorial on the title menu front of the game
they usually wont do any tutorial In game story for any venus blood game

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
patch for magic circle bug
found in dualtail games patch repo

Download information
DualTail
Venus Blood GAIA International
 Modified patch ver.1.02 + + English version All age version 10.5MB
  【 Copyright Copyright (c)DualTailAll Right Reserved.】

VBGI_EN_Patch_1.02 + +.zip  【 download 】
 【 MD5 ( VBGI_EN_Patch_1.02 + +.zip) = 2926fa58b2307c1147ede698239b5e89 】

it says for ALL ages version but the only version of the game that is out right now is R18 afaik
It's weird that the patch is in a JP website and not released in JAST or somewhere else.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
How do we combine ores into higher tier ones? I think it was tricky to do in the previous game too, but I forgot how to do it.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes