ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Hope that someone can make a cheat table for this game, because it's too hard to finish this game in Hard mode :((
Thanks !

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ondorus

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Hope that someone can make a cheat table for this game, because it's too hard to finish this game in Hard mode :((
Thanks !
You can just intentionally get the Game Over and carry over your units I believe. This is what I did on Hollow back then on my first playthrough.
That gives you much more leeway on Hard as spawning units and not having enough arcana is the main problem.

Otherwise if you want to remain a purist you need to get good at farming and not care about Score and Rank as much because Hard is a Challenge, it's even more of a challenge then NG+ as you don't have that many units to use.

Nov 14, 2019
2 times i play (24 hours wasted) and i choke at chapter 4. in normal game mode. Mainly cause of the lack of blank card ( or its my skill issue)

i guess gonna stick to easy mode.

Knickers2504

May 7, 2022
Hi guys! Can we beat game with the first run on hard? I could manage to clear 1-2 in 9 turns , but at 1-3 Milia just slaughters all my groups even if i form a strongest group and couldn't do any damage on her!
I managed to clear that with using Theo, succubus commander, a succubus, and 3 other tier 4-5 male units all with man boost ability. You want to really focus on stacking up the boost abilities to form a really strong team that can oneshot milia, then the rest of her squad is easy.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Hi guys! Can we beat game with the first run on hard? I could manage to clear 1-2 in 9 turns , but at 1-3 Milia just slaughters all my groups even if i form a strongest group and couldn't do any damage on her!
The usual strategy is to hit them with a battalion(multiple armies) when alone, especially useful on armies that heavily sap your own.
You have some control how you engage them, but they tend to be at the bottom that are defended from engagement by the above ones.
Millia also has low health in the early chapters so you can one shot her with Lala.

2 times i play (24 hours wasted) and i choke at chapter 4. in normal game mode. Mainly cause of the lack of blank card ( or its my skill issue)

i guess gonna stick to easy mode.
You can farm some arcana by grind some armies on choke points until they return to ground to heal and then build a cradle on the first entrance. You want to farm anyway(slow grind on resource rooms) so this is further recycling.
You also want to hit more armies with fewer of your own so have some delaying armies deployed and than destroy it with a treasure hunt army in combat.
The more difference between your army and theirs the more cards you get, the more treasure hunt the rarer the cards as long as they are unlocked.
https://f95zone.to/threads/venusblo...v1-0-3-ninetail-dual-tail.100855/post-7548518

Is it me or is Spell Barrier bugged? Doesn't show in division effects.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Wait are all the barrier and division effects completely broken?
I am fighting Quetzalcoatl and trying to Strat Hinder and Spell Barrier but nothings seems to work.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Wait are all the barrier and division effects completely broken?
I am fighting Quetzalcoatl and trying to Strat Hinder and Spell Barrier but nothings seems to work.
Did you update the game to 1.03?

Also, quick update, but our lord and savior Ilih is making a mod that will make searching for units with a particular skill much easier. Huzzah!

eleven

Jun 6, 2017
@ilih are you making a mod to search in gaia again?

ilih — 07/29/2023 2:40 AM
probably, not yet started playing, maybe on a weekend I'll have some free time

------------------------

ilih — Today at 3:13 PM
Working on the UI mod, but it takes more time than the Hollow mod: many things that were at Hollow like scrolling units list, tooltips, etc, need to be done from scratch in Gaia.

Last edited:

discontol

Sep 10, 2022
While waiting for the game to show its tentacles around here, here's something to read

From Kaede's Corner Discord

Tips, Scene Choice, Unlock Requirements, Skill List
can you reupload the Scene Choices please. i cannot open it.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Wait Lala is that strong? I try her tactical skill it just does around 150+ dmg , any other way for her to deal dmg?
Power Stompy that has earth damage (M) I remember that I one shotted her when I used it, you probably need some buff or debuff support.
Not sure what scales skills, probably Level?

Update on the Spell Barrier stuff, it seems to work from my testing but it doesn't show in division effects.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Wait Lala is that strong? I try her tactical skill it just does around 150+ dmg , any other way for her to deal dmg?
She's a defender. Utilize her Wide Null and strong Counter Amp to let Milia literally beat herself to death.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
So guys which is your favourite one so far with the 3 on this site? Gaia, Frontier or Hollow?
Hollow is the better game with more advanced gameplay.
Gaia is the successor to Abyss that I always wanted with the dungeon management stuff.
I didn't like Frontier as it was a bit restrictive and a paint to grind ores and treasures, battalions with a treasure team it's much better.

Gaia has enough mechanics to give you control of the engagements if you properly utilize all of them. You have no idea how good you have it compared to Abyss.

• Sad
Reactions: Grapeboy

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Hollow is the better game with more advanced gameplay.
Gaia is the successor to Abyss that I always wanted with the dungeon management stuff.
I didn't like Frontier as it was a bit restrictive and a paint to grind ores and treasures, battalions with a treasure team it's much better.

Gaia has enough mechanics to give you control of the engagements if you properly utilize all of them. You have no idea how good you have it compared to Abyss.
Oh boy so basically the others are like a bit worse off than even Hollow?

That was my first introduction to the series and I actually managed that on my first playthrough.

I haven't started this yet but why are we going back? If they chose Hollow as the big english starting project why not do newer ones instead? I think there are newer ones right?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I haven't started this yet but why are we going back? If they chose Hollow as the big english starting project why not do newer ones instead? I think there are newer ones right?
Gaia is the older Japanese game, Hollow is the newer one, it's just that it was translated first.
In terms of mechanics they aren't overall that different other then the structure of Hollow being on the Attack while Gaia is about Defending.
The big difference is Hollow is more battalion focused with with the Shelling and Group Skills that affect the whole battalions as well as the prevalence of Fools Gold(although I am still in the early chapters so I am not sure) that was annoying.

They are both miles better to play than Frontier.

Update: I think Strat Hinder is indeed broken from my testing.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Gaia is the older Japanese game, Hollow is the newer one, it's just that it was translated first.
In terms of mechanics they aren't overall that different other then the structure of Hollow being on the Attack while Gaia is about Defending.
The big difference is Hollow is more battalion focused with with the Shelling and Group Skills that affect the whole battalions as well as the prevalence of Fools Gold(although I am still in the early chapters so I am not sure) that was annoying.

They are both miles better to play than Frontier.

Update: I think Strat Hinder is indeed broken from my testing.
Alright thanks man, well gonna try this soon.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
i can't for the life of me figure out how to send more troops in the square where the enemy (and ally) is battling. or is this impossible?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes