Mar 19, 2018
How to unlock/get bulky iris? the guide said to beat berserk 5 but I got goddess Iris which is arguably better, maybe?, but I didn't get the bulky iris. At first I thought I can only get goddess iris but divine nachtu has bulky iris as his leader link. Has the guide changed/updated?

Apr 25, 2021
Venus blood is a serie know for have 2 type of game : corruption game and breeding game ( both with tentacle ) for now they this game is a corruption venus blood so you are save
I know this is really late so I have no expectations, but do you know which one is the breeding? both have pregnancy tags with no hints towards the content in their description.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I know this is really late so I have no expectations, but do you know which one is the breeding? both have pregnancy tags with no hints towards the content in their description.
There is no focus on breeding. Some mention of getting pregnant and one or 2 endings with preggo sex, but that's it.

Jay1908

Dec 10, 2021
Ehhh, yes and no. The optimal strategy is to run Berserk Hard Deus WITH a Treasure Hunt team to maximize drops. It makes a huge difference. If you were forced to go with one or the other, I'd say Treasure Hunting on lower difficulties is much less frustrating and smoother in terms of natural progression.

You can build a dedicated Treasure Hunt team as soon as you unlock Truth+Ruin Tactica (TH ~380; 400+ w/ Destiny Tactica), which you can unlock on any difficulty. (I'm currently testing max Law+Chaos. Can't seem to get more than 106 on Chaos, but this means you can unlock Destiny without Very Hard+.) You can then run Normal True Law to unlock R9 and R10 ore for trade and prepare yourself better for Berserk Hard Deus.

Example Pre-Destiny w/ R8 equipment:
Amy 65
Dreaming Onikage 69
[L] Mini-Mad Scientist 69 or Issa Kabeer 58
Jewel Beast 56 (tank) or [L] White Maiden Anora 59
Kanedama 57
Regina 67

total 383 w/ Leader Mini-Mad Scientist and Jewel Beast tank
total 375 w/ Leader WM Anora tank for stability

My current teams w/ Destiny:
View attachment 1545892
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe the max Treasure Hunt is 500+ with R11 equipment. Every little bit helps when grinding for R12.
To add on to this, it's possible to get R12 ore (which then unlocks all lvl 12 equipment crafting) on hard berserk 5 with around 450+ treasure hunt on map 7 against dragon vergius. Just drop him low enough with your dps squad and savescum reroll till u get the ore.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man... they really bungled the UI for picking titles in the war room. Why do we have to repick everyone's title every time we wanna change one thing.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone show me their beast party? I feel like there are so much synergy but there is no strong damage dealer lol... Best I could find is Dogma-X beast maybe...

Gasv89

May 8, 2020
Can someone upload the update v1.04 for some other server ?, For some reason I can not download it from the official page...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Can someone upload the update v1.04 for some other server ?, For some reason I can not download it from the official page...
well, i just grapped it from my game folder. I'm using 1.04. Couldn't be bothered to find the original file with version number and readme, so you will just have to trust me that it's 1.04 lol.

Reactions: Gasv89

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Can anyone show me their beast party? I feel like there are so much synergy but there is no strong damage dealer lol... Best I could find is Dogma-X beast maybe...
1639595295929.png
  • Noel has Pierce Null
    • Impregnable Mercenary title (Parry 60, Deadly Resist 60)
  • Destroyed Tentacle has Flank Null and Absolute Cure
    • R1 Whip with Vanguard's Honor
    • Decoy (Evade 103, soon to be 123)
  • Lynette has Beast Command
    • R7 Armor with Wide Null
  • Currently vulnerable to All Attack until I get the equipment that nulls it
  • Relies on Fool's Lie / Terrain Null from other divisions

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
View attachment 1546669
  • Noel has Pierce Null
    • Impregnable Mercenary title (Parry 60, Deadly Resist 60)
  • Destroyed Tentacle has Flank Null and Absolute Cure
    • R1 Whip with Vanguard's Honor
    • Decoy (Evade 103, soon to be 123)
  • Lynette has Beast Command
    • R7 Armor with Wide Null
  • Currently vulnerable to All Attack until I get the equipment that nulls it
  • Relies on Fool's Lie / Terrain Null from other divisions
That seems super weak as fuck though lol. Dogma is a decent DPS, but just decent. It's sad that he is the strongest beast unit we have lol. Like 90% of the heroes and high growth attackers are Dragon type... Quite a few mech dps too. They couldn't give beastfolk a break lol. I guess that's consistent with the plot :ROFLMAO:

Btw, I think the tentacle is wasted in that party. Flank null is a premium skill. You are probably better off using it in a different division and benching the beasts.

I'm trying to figure out some way to use the massive 50 beast command title on Noel, but when the choice for DPS is basically Dogma or the Tiger... ehh.

Oh, are you sure enemies can't power through 60 (75 with that one shield) deadly resist? If a fast monster has some crit boost, won't they have a decent shot of hitting her? Does the deadly resist and crit boost cancel each other out first in the formula? Or does enemy crit chance get calculated first and then the deadly resist applies after? If it's the latter, I guess 75 deadly resist will not be critted, but if it's the former...

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Oh, are you sure enemies can't power through 60 (75 with that one shield) deadly resist? If a fast monster has some crit boost, won't they have a decent shot of hitting her? Does the deadly resist and crit boost cancel each other out first in the formula? Or does enemy crit chance get calculated first and then the deadly resist applies after? If it's the latter, I guess 75 deadly resist will not be critted, but if it's the former...
Noel is quite safe from attack-based damage as long as the attacker doesn't have D-Slash. Most units don't have the Speed or the Critical Boost necessary to bypass Deadly Resist 60, and once you get access to R9, there's an Armor with Deadly Resist 40 to solidify her crit resistance. Note that Deadly Resist 100 is actually -100% crit rate, not crit immunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: desmosome
Mar 12, 2018
Noel is quite safe from attack-based damage as long as the attacker doesn't have D-Slash. Most units don't have the Speed or the Critical Boost necessary to bypass Deadly Resist 60, and once you get access to R9, there's an Armor with Deadly Resist 40 to solidify her crit resistance. Note that Deadly Resist 100 is actually -100% crit rate, not crit immunity.

I mean... any strong enough unit with All Attack will one-shot half of this team. Noel can get a title with Surround Null, though, then it would be a decent team. But even for the first walkthrough, it's far from being the best.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I mean... any strong enough unit with All Attack will one-shot half of this team. Noel can get a title with Surround Null, though, then it would be a decent team. But even for the first walkthrough, it's far from being the best.
Can't really provide all the protections to every third string bench divisions. 3~4 solid battalions seems more plausible, at least until you unlock everything.

Hmm ic. When it comes down to it, I guess the parry title can be better if you provide all the support for it. I think the problem is that you definitely need flank null and eva decoy at minimum and flank null is too precious for me to use here. Using hardy and slay resist makes a max reduction tank, so that's what I went with, at least until I get more unlocks and mats. I'm kinda thinking the Beast command title might be better though, just let Noel be an off-tank behind a Vanguard division. It's just the lack of prime DPS that is the issue.

To be fair, I might have been too harsh on Dogma, since it does have A growth which is pretty good for a monster type and it's skills are quite good with no wasted skills. Still, I kinda wanted a hero type unit before really spending resources on the team.

Mar 12, 2018
Even with all high tier units unlocked and at their peak level, true end missions on very hard are barely duable even without berserker... wtf is this difficulty spike? The rest of the game is effortless in comparison. Considering that there's a level limit I'm not sure how people actually complete higher berserker difficulties, let alone Thanatos. I mean, the difference in stats is just too big and so you'll lose auto battles with barely any chance to resist.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I had no problem doing Very hard True Law route on my second run. Third run was Thanatos basic Law run. Interestingly, the final Law route stage was way easier on thanatos. On my very hard run, I had to fight a bunch of those blue hollows, Iris, Dopplegangers of my units as well as Almiragna and Hamud. It was crazy. Thanatos of the same stage was just a bunch of red hollows mostly.

The hardest was actually normal mode on my first run when I attempted True chaos lol. I had no way to beat the final event battle so I had to go back and change route.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm.... I am looking at the unlock guide and my save is so weird.

It says you can unlock Mason after clearing Archlord chapter on very hard or thanatos. I actually cleared it on both very hard and thanatos but never got him. It says Doris and Geisel are unlocked from berserk 1 and 2 difficulty, but I actually got those 2 after my very first run on normal difficulty chaos. Maybe this weirdness is tied to my bugged Key unlocks?

Rixzscen

Oct 12, 2020
Hmmm.... I am looking at the unlock guide and my save is so weird.

It says you can unlock Mason after clearing Archlord chapter on very hard or thanatos. I actually cleared it on both very hard and thanatos but never got him. It says Doris and Geisel are unlocked from berserk 1 and 2 difficulty, but I actually got those 2 after my very first run on normal difficulty chaos. Maybe this weirdness is tied to my bugged Key unlocks?
for mason you need other option in archlord when hamud give you a hand. for doris and geisel, to unlock both you need finish at low diffculty ( i forgot what ) some guide / walkthough in main page is based on previous version of this game ( venus blood hypno )

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Finally got around to Karvia and Celias titles. Celias seems pretty straightforward with blinding slash on either form.

Karvia seems to have a pretty monstrous set up from what is available to me so far (up to R11 equip). Altered Karvia with 50 dimension slash and 20 flank attack title and make her leader. This gets you 75 dimension slash, 45 flank attack to get through evades, 2 additional attack, and if you give her her own weapon Demon Wand Lucifero, she gets all attack and 70 helmet split. That seems pretty strong. She is just lacking crit + lethal combo. Can have one of those via cloaks, or you can give her Rift lord cloak for 50 evade and make her your evader via target miss on a squishy.

She has some great tactical skills, but I think her awakened form is bit too much of an all rounder to excel at one thing.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Damn.. doing Deus berserk 5 on hard. The turn limit is insane. You need to branch out right away in all directions or you won't make it.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes