venusbloodlover

Dec 20, 2021
Fun fact: the Key of Destiny is a Rank 12 item. Like every other item in the game, if you would acquire one, but already have the maximum amount in your possession, the game will instead give you the equivalent ore. So, if you get 999 Keys of Destiny, every Key of Destiny drop afterwards will be R12 ore. This has the comical effect of allowing you to very quickly acquire all of the R12 gear by speedrunning low difficulty over and over.

I have no idea whether it would be faster to farm 999 Keys or get the R12 gear through trades and drops. Seeing as how I'm halfway there (exactly 500 and counting) and only have enough ore for maybe two pieces of R12, I'm leaning towards max Keys.
I've unlocked all playable characters and only have around 300ish keys. I'm currently speed running Berserk 5 Thanatos Deus mode up to stage 7. It takes roughly 3 hours and I save right before killing Draconic Vergius so I can reload for the drops I want. I have a team with 493 treasure hunt, which gives me enough to hit ~34k points, enough to unlock all R12 gear in the drop table. I make sure to leave 2 spare divisions with the boss as you can only get 1 gear to drop per division, meaning you will have a chance to get up to 3 pieces of equipment.

I don't think it's worth it to run stage 8 as the squads are a lot more difficult to defeat and the highest cost units are Iris and Conqueror Loki at 32 cost (as opposed to Draconic Vergius's 38 cost), meaning I will only be able to get the lower R12 gear. Stages 9 and 10 have Rainbow Iris at 43 cost but it's just not worth it due to how difficult those stages are.

I'm going to try Thanatos Berserk 0 Deus and see if stage 9 and 10 are worth clearing to farm Rainbow Iris. Otherwise, I will stick to farming Thanatos Berserk 5 Deus up to stage 7. I usually reload until I get at least 2 R12 gears from Vergius. I get a bunch of dark matter and elixir stones as drops and stage clears - probably enough to average about 5 magna gems, which is half an R12 gear.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
I've unlocked all playable characters and only have around 300ish keys. I'm currently speed running Berserk 5 Thanatos Deus mode up to stage 7. It takes roughly 3 hours and I save right before killing Draconic Vergius so I can reload for the drops I want. I have a team with 493 treasure hunt, which gives me enough to hit ~34k points, enough to unlock all R12 gear in the drop table. I make sure to leave 2 spare divisions with the boss as you can only get 1 gear to drop per division, meaning you will have a chance to get up to 3 pieces of equipment.

I don't think it's worth it to run stage 8 as the squads are a lot more difficult to defeat and the highest cost units are Iris and Conqueror Loki at 32 cost (as opposed to Draconic Vergius's 38 cost), meaning I will only be able to get the lower R12 gear. Stages 9 and 10 have Rainbow Iris at 43 cost but it's just not worth it due to how difficult those stages are.

I'm going to try Thanatos Berserk 0 Deus and see if stage 9 and 10 are worth clearing to farm Rainbow Iris. Otherwise, I will stick to farming Thanatos Berserk 5 Deus up to stage 7. I usually reload until I get at least 2 R12 gears from Vergius. I get a bunch of dark matter and elixir stones as drops and stage clears - probably enough to average about 5 magna gems, which is half an R12 gear.
Thanatos Deus has the advantage of farming for R9 to R11 at the same time, which is definitely faster for full completion, but if you factor in how long it takes to get to the point where you can speedrun Thanatos Deus (minimum of two runs, more likely at least four for ending-specific unlocks and farming equipment), it's probably faster to farm Keys for only R12. In fact, it's probably still faster to farm Keys specifically for R12 and get all the R8 to R11 gear from Deus.

timophone

Jul 18, 2019
there a bug that you can only have 32 unit in one type (blader etc), patch 1.041 fix that bug so you can hire from key of destiny
Have you any link to download the patch? i try to find it but always find only 1.0.2 or 1.0.3. Maybe in my country it impossible to find 1.041

Last edited:

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
Have you any link to download the patch? i try to find it but always find only 1.0.2 or 1.0.3. Maybe in my country it impossible to find 1.041
You can download the v1.041 patch file from .

DrkRyder

Jun 17, 2018
i know the OP says the game takes to completion 50+ hours but does it take 50+ hours just one route or the law and chaos route

timophone

Jul 18, 2019
[QUOTE = "ShinV, сообщение: 7196259, участник: 157982"]
Вы можете загрузить файл патча v1.041 из .
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhank you very much!

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
So, I have a division I've gotten up to 439 treasure hunter (could bump it up slightly higher with more higher tier gear like Grisani dress's, 2 more of those would make it 451), doing Thanatos story mode, Berserk 0. Is it possible for me to get any of the max tier gear at some point (just to unlock it), even if only from the final boss, or does that require beserk level? I've unlocked all the hidden commanders and stuff, wasn't able to do the last stage of Deus Thanatos, but was able to do the one before it and have unlocked and acquired all the key of destiny characters.

timophone

Jul 18, 2019
can someone tell me how to hire special characters like leona, hain volgal and others? i press key but only usual troops appear. if possible, please give me pls detailed instructions on how to do this

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So, I have a division I've gotten up to 439 treasure hunter (could bump it up slightly higher with more higher tier gear like Grisani dress's, 2 more of those would make it 451), doing Thanatos story mode, Berserk 0. Is it possible for me to get any of the max tier gear at some point (just to unlock it), even if only from the final boss, or does that require beserk level? I've unlocked all the hidden commanders and stuff, wasn't able to do the last stage of Deus Thanatos, but was able to do the one before it and have unlocked and acquired all the key of destiny characters.
Try to save scum on dragon vergius until you get the ore drop. I did it on Deus thanatos no berserk. Maybe it works on story mode too.

ShinV

Aug 10, 2017
i know the OP says the game takes to completion 50+ hours but does it take 50+ hours just one route or the law and chaos route
Depends on reading speed, but I'd say both playing through both extended Law and Chaos routes will take 50+ hours if you don't skip battles.

Read this post on how Treasure Hunt works and see this post for the ore thresholds. Download the spreadsheet linked in my signature and use the Treasure Hunt Calculator to see if you can drop R12 ore from your target enemy.

The easiest way to drop R12 ore to unlock R12 gear for crafting is to do extended Law route on Hard difficulty and save scum on the final boss (cost 38). Doing it with Berserk lowers the required TH and makes it more likely to drop.

can someone tell me how to hire special characters like leona, hain volgal and others? i press key but only usual troops appear. if possible, please give me pls detailed instructions on how to do this
Make sure you are using x10 or x20 Keys and you have unlocked the guest commanders (cleared Alioth with both ending choices and on higher difficulties). Guest commanders aren't in the x1 or x4 pools. Change the quantity used on the left above the item description.
1640385373199.png

Save. Middle click on the Key of Destiny and reset if you don't get the guest commanders. You can recruit different units depending if its day or night.

Last edited:

timophone

Jul 18, 2019
[QUOTE = "ShinV, сообщение: 7201027, участник: 157982"]
Зависит от скорости чтения, но я бы сказал, что прохождение расширенных маршрутов Закона и Хаоса займет более 50 часов, если вы не пропустите сражения.

Прочтите этот пост о том, как работает охота за сокровищами, и посмотрите этот пост о порогах руды. Загрузите электронную таблицу, указанную в моей подписи, и воспользуйтесь калькулятором поиска сокровищ, чтобы посмотреть, сможете ли вы сбросить руду R12 с вашего целевого врага.

Самый простой способ сбросить руду R12, чтобы разблокировать экипировку R12 для крафта, - это пройти расширенный маршрут Закона на высокой сложности и сохранить нечисть на финальном боссе (стоимость 38). Выполнение этого с помощью Берсерка снижает требуемый TH и увеличивает вероятность его падения.

Убедитесь, что вы используете ключи x10 или x20 и разблокировали гостевых командиров (очистили Алиота с обоими вариантами концовки и на более высоких уровнях сложности). Гостевые командиры не входят в пул x1 или x4. Измените количество, используемое слева над описанием товара.
View attachment 1561242

Сохранять. Щелкните средней кнопкой мыши по Ключу судьбы и сбросьте настройки, если у вас нет командиров-гостей. Вы можете нанимать разные юниты в зависимости от дня или ночи.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Тhank you

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Interface mod updated to v1.9 (works with v1.04, v1.041, v1.05)

Installation:
Unpack and place the file "patch2.xp3" into the installation directory containing "VBHI.exe"

Changes:
- recruitment screen: added units filter by equipment
- equipment screen: added a tooltip with units list equipped with the selected item

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Interface mod updated to v1.9 (works with v1.04, v1.041, v1.05)

Installation:
Unpack and place the file "patch2.xp3" into the installation directory containing "VBHI.exe"

Changes:
- recruitment screen: added units filter by equipment
- equipment screen: added a tooltip with units list equipped with the selected item

Highlighting only works if the unit is on "list 1" if it's on list 2 or 3 the white box ends up in the wrong place or off screen entirely. Highlight helps when it works but whats really needed is the ability to eject a unit from a formation through unit list. Regardless it's a great QoL mod and any improvements are welcome.

I can't seem to trigger "A small gift" to get Fairy Dragon Liese as a unit. Is there some form of requirement for it?
Fairy Dragon Liese: Liese Affection >=4 Julia Affection >=4
Law is 15 or higher

Affection is hearts icon and it must be 4 exactly for both no more.

Last edited:

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
1640502445251.png
Anyone know what the scenes I'm missing here are? I've been through Law Route, True Law and Chaos and True Chaos. My best guess is they're if you do something weird like go on the Chaos Route without having awakened anyone other than Sylvia or something.

EDIT: Right, did a quick runthrough using very easy's auto win function to skip all combat, if you choose to sacrifice the population of the countries and haven't awakened the Dark Lords, they'll rebel and you have a fight with them, the first in those 4 missing scenes was the announcement of rebellion, the 3 after are the fights with each of the 3 lords.

Even after that, there's still one missing scene... it's after the silly bonus "Dark Lord's Abode" thing, and listed before all the "extra" (stuff introduced in international version), I can only assume it's another bonus thing and is unlocked via besting the final Deus map or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: clean toilet
4.10 star(s) 15 Votes