yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
VenusBloodHollowInternationalFandiscs-Bundle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
VenusBloodHollowInternational-1.0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

yde001

Feb 23, 2024
So the sex part is surprisingly great, but the gameplay is really confusing and overcomplicated... For example, I am trying to recruit new units, and it seems to work, my resources are deducted and everything, but nothing shows up in the units list, even says 0 units undeployed... wtf? How do I even deploy units? I mean, I managed to find my corrupted heroes there no problem, and it should work like that as per the tutorial, so I don´t really understand what I am missing here. Hell, I even managed to deploy a few generic units in a previous battle. Is this a bug or something? I´m in the second battle against the Japan-themed enemies (which are the first ones I chose to attack), right before their leader starts to become corrupted (yeah I managed to beat it anyway on very easyXD)

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
So the sex part is surprisingly great, but the gameplay is really confusing and overcomplicated... For example, I am trying to recruit new units, and it seems to work, my resources are deducted and everything, but nothing shows up in the units list, even says 0 units undeployed... wtf? How do I even deploy units? I mean, I managed to find my corrupted heroes there no problem, and it should work like that as per the tutorial, so I don´t really understand what I am missing here. Hell, I even managed to deploy a few generic units in a previous battle. Is this a bug or something? I´m in the second battle against the Japan-themed enemies (which are the first ones I chose to attack), right before their leader starts to become corrupted (yeah I managed to beat it anyway on very easyXD)
Not sure what exactly is going on on your end, but I'll try to help by going over the process of unit recruitment to battles.
First step, go to the recruit menu and recruit something you can afford with your current resources and medals.
2nd step, go to the squad building menu and drag your newly aquired unit from the list on the right to one of the rows on the left. Putting a unit in an empty row will generate a new squad with just that unit.
Step 3: Select a territory you own in a scenario map and deploy your new squad.
This is a barebones flow, but it should be enough to either get you through the problem or figure out where the problem is occuring in the process of making and using a new squad.

yde001

Feb 23, 2024
Not sure what exactly is going on on your end, but I'll try to help by going over the process of unit recruitment to battles.
First step, go to the recruit menu and recruit something you can afford with your current resources and medals.
2nd step, go to the squad building menu and drag your newly aquired unit from the list on the right to one of the rows on the left. Putting a unit in an empty row will generate a new squad with just that unit.
Step 3: Select a territory you own in a scenario map and deploy your new squad.
This is a barebones flow, but it should be enough to either get you through the problem or figure out where the problem is occuring in the process of making and using a new squad.
Right, the problem is that there are no new units in what you refer to as the squad building menu. I can switch around my old units between squads no problem, but all units to the right are grayed out and anyway can't be dragged over, so I think those must be just those that are in squads already. There is also a button to the bottom right that supposedly only shows unassigned units? Well, when I click it, all units disappear, and anyway it says 0 unassigned units. Only unit that did show up was my new fucktoy, err I mean hero I corrupted last mission, I assigned her no problem, but none of the units I actually paid for show up. I have also been clicking through the filters, so it's not that I filtered only for heroes or something (and anyway I could see my already assigned units, as mentioned).

I am also pretty sure I managed to do everything right in the first step - when I click "confirm", a larger picture of the unit shows up, and resources are deducted, to the point where I run out of tactica and I can't recruit anymore. Yet still no unassigned units.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Right, the problem is that there are no new units in what you refer to as the squad building menu. I can switch around my old units between squads no problem, but all units to the right are grayed out and anyway can't be dragged over, so I think those must be just those that are in squads already. There is also a button to the bottom right that supposedly only shows unassigned units? Well, when I click it, all units disappear, and anyway it says 0 unassigned units. Only unit that did show up was my new fucktoy, err I mean hero I corrupted last mission, I assigned her no problem, but none of the units I actually paid for show up. I have also been clicking through the filters, so it's not that I filtered only for heroes or something (and anyway I could see my already assigned units, as mentioned).

I am also pretty sure I managed to do everything right in the first step - when I click "confirm", a larger picture of the unit shows up, and resources are deducted, to the point where I run out of tactica and I can't recruit anymore. Yet still no unassigned units.
Hmm, did you download any additional files/patches/whatever? That's the only thing I can think of since my vanilla copy works just fine in the unit assignment regard. My suggestion would be to get rid of any extras and/or try a fresh install in a different folder location.

yde001

Feb 23, 2024
Thanks for your answer, but no, I simply installed what I found here. Perhaps I am gonna try a fresh install, that's a food idea seeing as it must be a bug. Thinking of which, I was asking myself just now whether my problem could have anything to do with me having transfered saves files from my old PC

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes