What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

sas

Aug 26, 2016
I keep crashing when I go to recruit a 4th girl. Doesn't matter who, tried starting new games and same thing.
1654834232223.png

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I keep crashing when I go to recruit a 4th girl. Doesn't matter who, tried starting new games and same thing.
View attachment 1861898
You'll need a good stable of girls before scramble mode becomes doable. I'll fix it next patch. Basically, the game just forgets to check if you've got enough girlpacks to replace.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
why does the game crashes? i have one girl and i cant even start? do i have to do something else? also whats with the scramble option?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
why does the game crashes? i have one girl and i cant even start? do i have to do something else? also whats with the scramble option?

If you don't have a stable of girlpacks (at least 18+), I do not recommend Scramble mode. It's meant to be a game mode for people who have already explored the normal mode and have a lot of girls and want to randomize what they get.

I don't know why your game is crashing, can you please be more specific? How many girlpacks do you have? What screen are you on?

DICK111

Oct 23, 2019
Hi is there any updates to the continuation of thee main story.

Otherwise Awesomes game Thank you.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
If you don't have a stable of girlpacks (at least 18+), I do not recommend Scramble mode. It's meant to be a game mode for people who have already explored the normal mode and have a lot of girls and want to randomize what they get.

I don't know why your game is crashing, can you please be more specific? How many girlpacks do you have? What screen are you on?
Ive had one girl : Alexis Faws. Its crashing (not responding) randomly. I start the game, sometimes at "recruit girl" , another time when i tried to buy the stage. Downloaded more girls this morning...will give another try tonight classic version. Also if ur kind enough to tell what is the " with crowns " option...( Crowns if i remeber corect).

EDIT : i think starting in wrong order crashed my game (made it unresponsive), what i did was, recruiting the girls then i did bought the basic club and crashed...
Started a new one, bought club first then recruit worked...

Last edited:

Sasha2018

Jun 10, 2017
In working UI (Night work set up), why some of girls I hired not showing up? 8 or 10 girls showing up and others not showing up. Is it random pick? or bug? Or may I need buy some upgrade? Of course they are not training or charge in staff. I dont know why. plz someone let me know

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
this is some kind of trash, I started playing from the very beginning, reached almost the end of all updates, and then they started crediting bonuses for 20,000 money to me, completed the shift, and I just had a bust with a sign -.... How many did not continue to play money is all in the red, who faced this?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Ive had one girl : Alexis Faws. Its crashing (not responding) randomly. I start the game, sometimes at "recruit girl" , another time when i tried to buy the stage. Downloaded more girls this morning...will give another try tonight classic version. Also if ur kind enough to tell what is the " with crowns " option...( Crowns if i remeber corect).
And how many girlpacks do you own? And does this happen in Classic mode?

In working UI (Night work set up), why some of girls I hired not showing up? 8 or 10 girls showing up and others not showing up. Is it random pick? or bug? Or may I need buy some upgrade? Of course they are not training or charge in staff. I dont know why. plz someone let me know
The girl who doesn't show up, did you send them to the Brokers? What are their traits?

this is some kind of trash, I started playing from the very beginning, reached almost the end of all updates, and then they started crediting bonuses for 20,000 money to me, completed the shift, and I just had a bust with a sign -.... How many did not continue to play money is all in the red, who faced this?
Do you have an Accountant? When you finished the day did you get a message that you had waste?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
So, I took a deeper dive in to see what the problem was with hitting final club level. I've gone in, pulled out the calculator, checked math, and the numbers weren't adding up. Endgame money gains was NOT where my math said it should be.

So I dived in a bit deeper, and I discovered the root cause, and I'm fixing it as we speak, as well as tweaking some of the math and numbers.

------

Explanation:

The game has an internal variable called Club Level. This measures how many club improvements you have. I had set a few mechanics that scaled with Club Level.

I had forgotten the behavior of when you buy your final upgrade. Rather than increase the level to 5, it increases it to 100 (This is so that the game can see you can buy the group sex tier stuff and modular booths.) So, stuff would hyperscale. To solve this, instead, I set the internal variable to 7 when you max out the club, and having tested it, endgame feels a little less degenerate. (Six CJs putting in work is still going to be somewhat degenerate)

I've also changed some numbers going in and I will test them and see if it brings back the more methodical feel.

I've tightened up the checking in the recruitment for scramble mode, to ensure that it won't reveal more girls when you're out. The code was there but I tightened it and included a check for CJs.

What video formats are currently supported?
explains most of the details.

The game doesn't check extension other than Unity's own check.

------

For our newest players:

I apologise for any issues you encounter. This is very much a work in progress, and we had been going forward thinking that it would never reach the updates page, as at the time it was unofficial. So, I understand any frustration you may encounter.

Your feedback, however, is valuable and desired. Thank you for taking the time to try the game and to let me know of your pain points. I cannot possibly test the game in every possible configuration, but having extra hands and eyes is extremely helpful and gives me a perspective I could otherwise overlook. So thank you for your interest and input.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChubberLang

dcking

Apr 3, 2018
every time i download a new girlpack i get json folder is missing why cuz the folder is in there but it keeps saying it

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I also had same problem. My game also crash here.
on Mega.

Other links incoming as I get them.

Changes in 9.4.1:

• Fixing the too few girlpacks infinite loop bug.
    • Scramble Mode and Crown Jewels modes are going to require a minimum number of girlpacks in order to appear as game options.
  • Flattening the resource generation curve in mid and end game somewhat.
  • Values that scale with the club's level should now scale properly when you max out your club.
    • This means no more +10000 finisher bonuses.
    • This also means no more 'suddenly I'm broke from accountancy waste' shockers.
  • Brokers are less swingy.
    • Brokers will be discounted if you only have zero or one girl currently running.
  • Added a pause/unpause button outside of zoom mode.
    • Negotiators not unpausing the game is still a known issue but fixing the crashing bugs was too high priority to delay this patch. Use the unpause button to resume the game.
  • Made sure that when you have no girls left waiting for a client, that the first girl that returns from a booth is selected as next to go into a booth.
  • Money accumulated in the booth game, if reaching 6 digits, will now display as '+100K' or more.
  • Accountancy waste and benefits are readjusted. Please continue to give feedback on this.
  • Any replacement girl that is revealed because you've rejected contracts below your minimum contract limit will no longer escalate the cost/stats of new girls--the replacement shall remain at your current cost level.
    • Accordingly, rejecting contracts will no longer lower your cost/stats level. Once you start seeing girls of a particular cost, that's it.
  • Scramble mode costs have been adjusted. You should see less mammoth rep/inf/con costs, and sometimes will get discounts if you're lucky.
  • When you fulfill the requirements of an Investor during the booth game, the Investor will become available for the booths immediately, and their icon shows accordingly.
  • EDIT: Crime Service: Coach's money gain is lessened, however, Coach no longer speeds energy loss, and is just a money-gain trait.
    • Masseuse is now a strict energy-benefit trait and no longer penalizes money as well.
----------------

I want to see if the power curve feels right with this new patch. Once it uploads and you have time to play around with it, please continue to give feedback. Once the power curve feels 'good', I will do a pass on the costs for club upgrades to fit within it.

Last edited:

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Tried this with 5 packs. It still allows me to start a scramble game right at the start. If I go to load game, then back to the main menu the options disappear. Don't know if this is is because I have autosaves or this is just current behavior. Figured I'd let you know.

Also, might be better just to have the options but instead of starting just let the player know they need x girlpacks to play it, so they know it is a thing that will exist after they reach a certain number.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes