What would you like me to add to the game in the next update?

• The connection (police) mechanic. This would be a new "currency" and a new batch of upgrades.

• More events and the possiblity for the packmakers to add some in their packs.

• The possbility to train the skills of the girls

• Progress the story and add story missions (mostly focused on Nicole)

• Something else (tell me either by PM or in this thread).

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Oh man, went to add a new girl just now into the game and she would not load, kept getting a JSON error. Took me FOREVER to find the one capital L in the word "false" in one of the entries......just as a side note BTW....
I make that mistake dozens of times a day when I'm in coding mode for this game.

Nothing for it, that's just how coding do be.

Added keybinds for switching the camera you're zoomed into---R, T, Y, F, G, H.

Finally made it to the Brokers (it takes hours to get anywhere when I'm in coding mode) and I got a 4-star opportunity on my first go. Got a girl sorted into Other who would otherwise have has a useless trait, and the brokers didn't give me anything weird. Will be testing further.

As an aside, the new initialization means your first Broker is free. I'm fine with this.

I hope my new trait comes up.

Reactions: jggold

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Oh man, went to add a new girl just now into the game and she would not load, kept getting a JSON error. Took me FOREVER to find the one capital L in the word "false" in one of the entries......just as a side note BTW....It was like staring at a Logic Puzzle and trying to figure out what was wrong...
has been a life-saver for these types of things ... particularly when I was writing lessons. If your JSON is invalid, it gives you a line and syntax error.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Further testing. Brokers are kinda boosted with this new algorithm. Tweaking it a bit, scaling it back and tossing a bit more rando into it.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Hmm, seems like I missed out on a lot of new stuff. For some reason F95 stops letting me know of updates to threads from time to time. It it because I didn't read to the end of the thread after clicking through an alert?

I'll definitely have to jump back in once the next version drops.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Hmm, seems like I missed out on a lot of new stuff. For some reason F95 stops letting me know of updates to threads from time to time. It it because I didn't read to the end of the thread after clicking through an alert?

I'll definitely have to jump back in once the next version drops.
It's because the updates are unofficial and therefore won't update on the main page. Nothing I can do about that, I'm afraid. I'm going to be uploading a new version very shortly.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021

And the timing could not be worse for poor Ronin13.

Assorted bug fixes, Nicole Dating Game now has progress bars, including how far you're into your streak for proc'ing the sex-icon for progress, and how far you need to progress her, keyboard functionality and expanded features for Zoom 2.0 (including a girl trait that interacts with it), as well as expanded options for girls' vitals and Broker support for same.

Last edited:
Reactions: xxxtent

Kane2607

Sep 18, 2018
Gaining connection from hiring a girl is a very funny thing to picture,i guess she has some very dedicated fans? qQWeO8x.png

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Gaining connection from hiring a girl is a very funny thing to picture,i guess she has some very dedicated fans? View attachment 1836900
It was kinda odd when I encountered that during testing.

Then I thought 'fuck it, it costs you extra, you need more connection/influence for CJs, and it makes sense that taking on certain girls might generate buzz amongst certain types.'

So not strictly intended, but the only thing I'm unhappy with is the presentation of it--I'll probably make it clearer in future builds.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
It's because the updates are unofficial and therefore won't update on the main page. Nothing I can do about that, I'm afraid. I'm going to be uploading a new version very shortly.
Sorry, I don't mean updates to the game itself, I mean updates to the thread. I guess with the thread being so busy lately I should just pop in from time to time but usually F95 lets me know when someone replies to the thread.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Just some early feedback for this build:

Brokers feel a lot better now. Not sure exactly what backend work was done but with a reasonable amount of girls I'm likely to have at least a 3 star and sometimes a 4. Even got a 5 yesterday. Still think they need a couple more rewards for variety but I can't think of any.

Is Attention Whore working? The openness jumps are clearly there but all the zooming in the world doesn't seem to do anything to her popularity.

Some girls are still not spawning with specialties in Normal.

I need some clarification. Hot Teacher/Life Coach and other 'offwork' traits are only supposed to work in standby correct? Not in back stage positions? Life Coach only gains openness when on standby and I think the other girls only get trained if that's the case. Like, once they're a secretary all their training benefits are lost in favor of the backstage positions benefits? At least until they're removed and put back on standby. Is this correct?

Theme nights don't feel strong as an investor ultimate but are a fun gameplay mechanic. Maybe just have them every 7-10 days as a regular thing instead? Maybe have Gespote nights, and Connection Nights, and Coaching nights as well? (Obviously more rarely). I only saw hair color ones but my testing wasn't deep.

Overall, good stuff here. Some nice clean improvements and fixes. It's becoming hard to imagine any more large scale gameplay improvements--dare I say it but the game is starting to feel complete. Disgruntler, of course, may have other ideas.

Kane2607

Sep 18, 2018
I was also gonna mention that i can't seem to get attention whore to gain popularity when zooming in. Also something more minor is that if you have 2 booths requesting something like
g7HgT2G.png
and you put a girl in one of them the second "wants" disappears and you have to click on the client to see what they want
ehlL9Ul.png

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
First impressions are great. I'm really liking most of the new changes, but I think the zoomed in screen is a little too busy though.

I'm having issues with the third booth. I can't turn mute off, it just keeps pressing the zoom in button no matter how careful I am.

I am getting the disappearing "wants" as well.

4.40 star(s) 49 Votes