• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.
Mar 23, 2022
Because there were are few apostrophes that shouldn't have been there.

One more. Seems like I'm stuck in a story loop regarding Avee, the staff, and the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Probably not intended.
I doubt that's intended either. I did previously patch it but it would appear it never made it through. QSP be like that.

The community center church is a bit broken, you can' leave unless you use the E.exit, and also, the assign pastor function is messed up, i got aspen to agree, but it only shows bede as an option, and when i click bede is assigned aspen and gave no option to leave.
I'm not meaning to sound rude but I'm aware that those are bugged. I'm not patching them because Snekk has that area under construction. I could fix them but what would be the point if it just gets undone or changed away. You know what I mean? I might have made it so you can leave the church though.

I may have solved all these problems (except the school). The QSP will be in my next post. Got to keep it looking fancy and all that.

Mar 23, 2022
This is an Unoffical Patch for 1.99.38. I've only corrected three issues. I'm also not posting a txt file simply because I don't plan to make too many more patches this version. I plan to continue with my quest. I will still list the issues and lines for Snekk convenience though.

Patch notes:

1. Fixed milk event

2. Fixed forest portal loop

3. Fixed Slum School exit not working

For Snekks convenience I'll post the location then line and the fix.

1. milkevents line 9. I really shouldn't need to point out the issue.

2. southforestportalevent line 392 ceruleansuccubi=3

3. moved slumschoolchurch line 25-29 to 30-33 and changed gt '$locP' to gt 'slumschool' because quick sloppy fix.

Feel free to ignore 3 if you plan to change the slum church up. I only moved it because the if after it was deleting the act. And the act was looping to the same location.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
I'm not meaning to sound rude but I'm aware that those are bugged. I'm not patching them because Snekk has that area under construction. I could fix them but what would be the point if it just gets undone or changed away. You know what I mean? I might have made it so you can leave the church though.
Not sounding rude at all to me, i was just trying to make sure it was known, so that snekk or anyone else working on the code can have some idea of what to look for and/or fix when working on it, and also to make sure it's not just me XD thanks though!

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
Also the "Check your pregnancy" button in the wolf's den does not show any text.
Fixed. I had a few things mislabeled.

I am still looking into the disappearing pregnancies, that doesn't make sense at the moment.

inqlr

Feb 27, 2024
I dunno if I'm doing something wrong, but each time my character has sex with another character I get the "You are shaking with desire, and your hands idly reach for your groin" and the only way to get rid of it is to either have sex with a character that lets me cum on their face (only the face works so far) or to orgasm mid-combat. Also, I am carry a child and wanted to bring it home, but I can't seem to access it in any way or put it anywhere. Doubt its a bug, just not sure of what to do now.

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
Any guide for other race quest?
I think I ask about guide before but there still none of it add in game like old patch ;w;
beside choose one now I have to do bind run for other race starter since there no guide ;w;

Mar 23, 2022
Fixed. I had a few things mislabeled.

I am still looking into the disappearing pregnancies, that doesn't make sense at the moment.
I've not looked at the new pregnancy mechanic yet so I can't say for certain that it is one thing or another. But here's a few ideas as to what I think it could be. I'm basing this on nothing and I am just shouting ideas.

1. Something is blocking their womb. Vines/infestation come to mind or contriceptives.

2. They are a bee and aren't sleeping/going into the cellar. Those were the only two spots I saw check for 'eggs'. At least in my brief scan.

3. For some reason $cumtype isn't working properly. If the pregnancies are going through then it's not that and it'll be related to the time. If pregnancies aren't going through then it's probably soemthing related to that.

Again I'm basing this on nothing, I've not had a good time to look through it yet, my apologies. So who knows what it might be. It might be the rand having a -1 that's causing it for all I know

1. I dunno if I'm doing something wrong, but each time my character has sex with another character I get the "You are shaking with desire, and your hands idly reach for your groin" and the only way to get rid of it is to either have sex with a character that lets me cum on their face (only the face works so far) or to orgasm mid-combat.

2. Also, I am carry a child and wanted to bring it home, but I can't seem to access it in any way or put it anywhere. Doubt its a bug, just not sure of what to do now.
1. I don't know if Snekk has changed it since 1.99.37 but having sex or doing certain things gives arousal. I think it might also build over time, I haven't check it though so don't take my word as fact. I'm pretty sure that's intentional though. Removing is a different question, a lot of sex scenes don't actually have a check or removal state. Combat or sleep is the only place you'll notice it. Before sleeping the player should have a forced masterbate option. This should remove it temporarily. Same goes for combat. Pretty much think of it as an incomplete thing.

2. Again unless Snekk's pregnancy changes in 1.99.38 did something I'm unaware of it should function like this; Depending on the child what can be done with them is limited. A human child can be raised at the farm or shrine. A goblin child is the same as humans except you can also use the goblin den. Dogs can be raised the farm, wolf pack, shrine and possibly werewolf den or you can give them to the arena. Deer can be done in the forest or werewolf den. Minotaur and horses also farm exlusive to my knowledge. I don't exactly know where orcs, demons or elves go as I've yet to encounter them. Werewolves are werewolf den or arena to fight. Zombies..... none? If I'm not mistaken those become abominations if left alive (not killed at the hospital).

This is assuming that Snekk's pregnancy changes to 1.99.28 still work similar to older version.

Reactions: inqlr

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.39
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
1. I dunno if I'm doing something wrong, but each time my character has sex with another character I get the "You are shaking with desire, and your hands idly reach for your groin" and the only way to get rid of it is to either have sex with a character that lets me cum on their face (only the face works so far) or to orgasm mid-combat.

2. Also, I am carry a child and wanted to bring it home, but I can't seem to access it in any way or put it anywhere. Doubt its a bug, just not sure of what to do now.
1. I'll take a look at the arousal and orgasm code because should not be happening. Two questions:

A) Are you covered in both Bee and Spider juice? If you are then it causes a reaction that mindbreaks most regular people and makes the PC just VERY horny all the time.

B) Do you have vibrators on or in your person? It is the same as A.

If both A and B are no, then can I see your save? Maybe I can fix it or find out what is causing it.

2. You have to make the house a home using the bed and then you can put the kid down. It was my way to avoid having fifteen sperate instances of where your kids are and their various states of neglect.

I previously tried having separate instances of kids growing up in different houses, with your lovers Percy and Goblin Wife taking care of them if they happened to be in the area, but it was such a clusterfuck to code that I stripped it.

naliumowo

Jun 21, 2020
in the junktown brothel it says some people are looking for traps, how would i become one? i cant seem to figure it out

Last edited:

Lucylia

Apr 29, 2019
It seems like the "Wake up at 9 am" button deletes pregnancies.
The "(Sleep (8 hours)" button does not.
I have attached a save where i am pregnant right before sleeping. For testing purposes.

Vombatidi

Jul 19, 2021
I have attached a save where i am pregnant right before sleeping. For testing purposes.
Now I wish there was an Easter egg in the game, with a woman complaining that she goes to sleep pregnant at night, but isn't pregnant in the morning.

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm glad you zero'd it down because I have to say

This makes zero sense. There's nothing in that section that has anything to do with pregnancy. I'm probably going to rewrite that part just to see if it fixes it because there's nothing that should be affecting being pregnant.

It's crazy as I also got my character pregnant and can't replicate it on my save, just on yours. It is baffling.

Edit: Found it.

It wasn't sleeping until 9 am, punctuality didn't take your child.

Morning did. When it hit midnight it does a check for pregnancy and gives xp as needed if you're a succubus. This was broken. Here's a fix.

Last edited:

BubbaJubbs

May 29, 2021
I'm using QSP for the first time to give this game a shot but I'm incredibly confused. How exactly do I make it so images, text, options, etc all show up on the screen at the same time and are properly cropped for their respective boxes? Basically just trying to make it how it looks in the screenshots.

Fitz416

Jan 12, 2023
hey, I seem to be stuck on the "The death of Agatha caused riots in Mont Creek. I can either help or let the Great Wyrm handle it." part of the Mont Creek Depths quest. i know i can/have to fight the changelings but i don't know if there's a set amount I'm supposed to fight or what or am I missing something. is there anything i can do to complete this?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017
I'm using QSP for the first time to give this game a shot but I'm incredibly confused. How exactly do I make it so images, text, options, etc all show up on the screen at the same time and are properly cropped for their respective boxes? Basically just trying to make it how it looks in the screenshots.
Are you not seeing the images or is the game not running?

You can drag, or move, most of the "windows" in the game to where you would like.

At the top of QSP when you open it up you'll have "Settings" and then "Show/Hide".

Make sure that "Options", "Actions" and "Main Desc" are all on. "Additional Dec" should open on its own when you start the game.

I, personally, also have "Captions" and "Hotkeys" on as they make the game easier to read.

The windows can be moved around. I keep "Additonal Desc" on the left side, "Main Desc" in the middle and then "Options" on top of "Actions" as there are generally not a lot on that side.

I can also link the version of QSP I use if you want it. There's different versions that do different things but the most common one is the Sonnix 1.9 version.

hey, I seem to be stuck on the "The death of Agatha caused riots in Mont Creek. I can either help or let the Great Wyrm handle it." part of the Mont Creek Depths quest. i know i can/have to fight the changelings but i don't know if there's a set amount I'm supposed to fight or what or am I missing something. is there anything i can do to complete this?
I don't have that done yet. Right now they just riot for about a month and then it calms down.

Reactions: BubbaJubbs
Mar 23, 2022
Well you shouldn't need any more then the 4 that show up by default. If for some reason you closed one then you can oppen it up again by right clicking and adding it back. You could also press crtl + 1, 2, 3 or 5 to open them. Not 4 that's what ever input is. As for making it look like the screenshots then just drag and drop. It should give a highlight of where you're going to place it. The best bet in this case is to just fiddle around with the placement until you're happy with it. My only recommendation is make to make main desc the largest focus point. That's where all the story and images get displayed.

That's the current end of the quest. No matter how many changlings you beat it will never change until more content is added.

edit: My bad. Snekk mentioned that it should calm down in a month. I was not aware of that.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes