shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1. Added the mile/kilometer marker to the quest hint so its easier to know that you need to go further north.

2. Reworded it to tell that you just need to get back into the water. They're mermaids, they zoom around the ocean at breakneck speed.

3. Added a few more checks and descriptions on where to go.

4. Removed the fact you need to have it equipped. Not sure why I had that in to be honest.

5. It does. It may actually softlock if you deny May until I add the other gates to hell and the powers that let you reseal the doors from the outside.

Oh. How odd.

I fixed it. For some reason she wasn't appearing in the main area.

An admin fix is that all movable NPC's appear in the cheat menu. Go to your ledger, hit the cheat button and then the Dev testing area button. From there you can find Prime and then move her somewhere else. Emergency escape to get out of there.

1. Still working on that area.

2. I'm redoing the school and fixed the gym class.
For #2 I do not think that would be sufficient for me. Per Throw_AwayPower's suggestion I had to talk to the sailor. I think the quest should guide you in acquiring the boat before guiding you to find them.

1720855991056.png
1720856165768.png Stuck with this one. The maiden probably shouldn't be in both locations or at least the quest should update after speaking for the first time.

1720856375675.png
This still exists even though Bede is now alive per above discussion. I can travel to and through the white void. (A list of places where I can activate the bed transport thing would be helpful like the shrine gates, this could be displayed in the travel page)

I remember Mont Creek having some sort of a quest with the thieves guild members. This does not seem to trigger. I cannot do much there. I mention this because I cannot find what to do with the two new quests I got.

1720857437539.png

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2022
For #2 I do not think that would be sufficient for me. Per Throw_AwayPower's suggestion I had to talk to the sailor. I think the quest should guide you in acquiring the boat before guiding you to find them.

View attachment 3826802
View attachment 3826808 Stuck with this one. The maiden probably shouldn't be in both locations or at least the quest should update after speaking for the first time.

View attachment 3826816
This still exists even though Bede is now alive per above discussion. I can travel to and through the white void. (A list of places where I can activate the bed transport thing would be helpful like the shrine gates, this could be displayed in the travel page)

I remember Mont Creek having some sort of a quest with the thieves guild members. This does not seem to trigger. I cannot do much there. I mention this because I cannot find what to do with the two new quests I got.

View attachment 3826867
1. That's actually the end of the current quest there. So you won't be finishing that yet.

2. Oh yeah. That bug was several bugs in one. All of which caused me to lose hair and bash my face on my keyboard. I'll list them in alphabetical order.

a. There is an issue with the string for bede's death during red herring quest. The quest going to solomon or where ever it's called. Snekk decided to do two things here, give bede a dead variable and a death string. Which is usually fine if used correctly, they were not.

b. The death string is very long and twice miswritten. I listed them before I think, I'm not checking.

c. The dead variable can only be fixed if the player has access to the white void before she dies. However the player can have her killed before getting access to the white void. Meaning she's still dead.

d. A lot of her talk/quest don't account for her being dead when she's talking to you. For example

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

None of that takes into account if she's dead or not. So the player can easily confuse her being alive when she's dead.

Now onto how I fixed it last time.

Last time I fixed it by making her string much shorter and less confusing. This unfortunatly means that anyone who played my version (a long time ago) had to cheat the fix which I also changed to the shorter string. I listed those fixes in my last post about it. The second fix I did was moved her revive to sleeping in the bed instead of whitespace. This way the player could revive her without having access to white space.

Sorry for the rambling I could just patch it but I feel like if I don't point it out I'll forever keep patching it. It's a bitch to figure out in the first place because it's two bugs in one.

3. I think I see the issue. Upon entering the crypt under the church the player should have Basket show up. This doesn't happen due to capitalization issues. Or she does and it creates the wrong variable, again capatlization. MCreekHouse and mcreekhouse are different things from the codes perspective. At least some times QSP is weird like that.

For Snekk

location 'templecrypt' line '27 & 53' solution 'mcreekhouse'

tldr; My old fix for problem 2 was (one) make the string shorter so it's easier to remember (or just fix the really long string you shouldn't have long strings anyway) (two) move Bede's revive to sleeping in the bed instead of whitespace. This fixes her variable without accessing whitespace.

$bededeath is the variable. "Bede was killed by the Horseman Plague attacked you." is the string.

Fuck that was a lot of typing. I don't think I'll be getting a patch out today. I've typed way too much today to be wanting to dig through the code and do more. I'll just go cry under my staircase like a good lore imp, until tomorrow where I might get a patch out. I've got a lot of patching to do it would seem.

P.s sorry to who ever reads all that.

Reactions: shiroineko

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1720862212592.png

Soft block?

1720862310897.png

I think I should be able to acquire it somehow?

Also, it seems like I should be able to cast spells while outside of combat. Not sure how to do this.

Mar 23, 2022

View attachment 3827057

Soft block?

View attachment 3827058

I think I should be able to acquire it somehow?

3. Also, it seems like I should be able to cast spells while outside of combat. Not sure how to do this.
1. Yes that's a soft lock. The player should not be able to go back to sultanate. Using the players own boat is an oversight in the coding and was forgotten to be removed.

2. If you're asking how to aquire the slum clinic then there are two ways. After taking Percy to the apothacary just bring the ticket to "Det" and claim the slum clinic or buy it from the councel for I think 100-150k gems.

3. No spells currently can be used out of combat. If you're specifically looking at necromancy then that's something that needs work to be done on it. Those spell don't work.

nekolilly

Aug 1, 2017
Solid Snekk
1.About Quest "Mont Creek Depths" what I should do next it keep repeat fighting even fight all still nothing happen.
2.About Quest "Elven Nightmare" where I should go next I don't have guide ;w;.
3.How I can meet Zombie babies I don't see them anywhere.
4.When Slut Nun and Demonic Nun Quest will continue?

Solid Snekk

Game Developer
May 5, 2017

The latest version is up on as well.

There was a lot of miscellaneous changes that I did, mostly to update the magic system. Some magics do more damage to enemies due to vulnerability while others do no damage. For example: Ice is powerful against demons but they're immune to fire.

Mar 23, 2022

There was a lot of miscellaneous changes that I did, mostly to update the magic system. Some magics do more damage to enemies due to vulnerability while others do no damage. For example: Ice is powerful against demons but they're immune to fire.
I'm kind of surprised you did it for this long. I'm not surprised that you are doing it like this though. I've been struggling to put out one quest in a month:ROFLMAO:. Take as long as you need to do what ever it is you need to do. You sure as heck deserve it. If anyone has any complaints about the new schedule point them to me. I'll bonk them on the head.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1. Yes that's a soft lock. The player should not be able to go back to sultanate. Using the players own boat is an oversight in the coding and was forgotten to be removed.

2. If you're asking how to aquire the slum clinic then there are two ways. After taking Percy to the apothacary just bring the ticket to "Det" and claim the slum clinic or buy it from the councel for I think 100-150k gems.

3. No spells currently can be used out of combat. If you're specifically looking at necromancy then that's something that needs work to be done on it. Those spell don't work.
1. If a quest is worked on and incomplete, last quest message should note it. It does wonders to distinguish bugs from genuine WIP. I was trying to get to the Sultanate because of the note on the two spirit gates.

2. I have done that I think, a long time ago. I suspect a bug. My save file from earlier should contain the problem if it is there.

3. I cannot find how to use them. What do I interact with. I have the necromancy spells already I believe.

Mar 23, 2022
1. If a quest is worked on and incomplete, last quest message should note it. It does wonders to distinguish bugs from genuine WIP. I was trying to get to the Sultanate because of the note on the two spirit gates.

2. I have done that I think, a long time ago. I suspect a bug. My save file from earlier should contain the problem if it is there.

3. I cannot find how to use them. What do I interact with. I have the necromancy spells already I believe.
1. Yes, I agree a lot of quest could do with a WIP being added. But in this case the player using their own boat shouldn't happen. If the quest to go there the first time wasn't obvious there's a massive quarentien there. The only reason the player was allowed to go there was because they got a royal invite. Hence the big black boat.

2. I see what you mean. For some reason access to the clinic was removed. And I think I've found the problem. You bought AND used the voucher to get the clinic or you sold it twice. Basically the value of clinic is 2 or -1. I'm still looking into why.

3. You can't. Necomancy does not work in 1.99.39. Those spells can not be used. You can learn them but they do not work.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
1. Fair

2. I see, I am an overachiever like that. :D

3. I cannot use any spell outside of combat even though spells tell me I should? This is why I was confused. This blocks a quest from Osirus as well.

4. Horseface seems to be only able to fast travel to 3 locations, I think I remember this being more.

5. I also experience weird behavior in the prison, something seems broken.

6. Likewise in the bandit city. I think a quest supposed to start here with Basket.

7. Also the investigation plot seems to have broken in some way. Normally I should be able to travel from the port, reverse is possible.

8. Kobol's used to be there but they disappeared I think.

9. You cannot deposit horses into your own farm near the main city I think.

10. Hive access is inconsistent. Enslaving attackers at pits results in all female. This is inconsistent with the composition of the guards, paladins.

Is there a list of quests or a way to check which ones I have not started? I do not know if they are unavailable due to bugs etc.

Mar 23, 2022
1. Fair

2. I see, I am an overachiever like that. :D

3. I cannot use any spell outside of combat even though spells tell me I should? This is why I was confused. This blocks a quest from Osirus as well.

4. Horseface seems to be only able to fast travel to 3 locations, I think I remember this being more.

5. I also experience weird behavior in the prison, something seems broken.

6. Likewise in the bandit city. I think a quest supposed to start here with Basket.

7. Also the investigation plot seems to have broken in some way. Normally I should be able to travel from the port, reverse is possible.

8. Kobol's used to be there but they disappeared I think.

9. You cannot deposit horses into your own farm near the main city I think.

10. Hive access is inconsistent. Enslaving attackers at pits results in all female. This is inconsistent with the composition of the guards, paladins.

11. Is there a list of quests or a way to check which ones I have not started? I do not know if they are unavailable due to bugs etc.
2. Not meaning to sound rude but you sure are. Breaking Slum Clinic and slaves the same way. Impressive.

3. If you're refering to summoning a zombie for that quest then you can't. Due to necromancy not working. You can catch a bandit by fighting one and use them instead.

4. No, it's always been those three.

5. What do you mean by weird behaviour?

6. Still broken. I've not patched it yet.

7. What do you mean by investigation plot?

8. What kobol? Where?

9. Using the save you provided earlier I could.

10. I think that has to do there only being a mind broken girl in the code. Pulling a mind broken slave out only indicates a girl.

11. Apart from the quest log no.

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
2. :D

3. I am on good terms with Bandits. I need to find one to fight. I'll look around.

4. Yes but I remember there being more.

5. I have -1 reputation. I do not seem to encounter inmates. There isn't much I can do down there at the moment. This may be deliberate.

7. The port mentions one I think. I do not remember but I think I am supposed to do something to unlock the port to travel to other places.

8. I think they were in the cave, the island with snakes etc.

9. I meant for pregnancy deposits. Mine are stuck in the other farm.

11. Is there a list outside the game I can look up to read what I should try to attempt?

12. I used to be a teacher which broke a while back ago. Maybe this is a bug maybe it has to do with the rework. I do appreciate the rework of the school.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Vicindio-1.99.40
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 23, 2022
2. :D

3. I am on good terms with Bandits. I need to find one to fight. I'll look around.

4. Yes but I remember there being more.

5. I have -1 reputation. I do not seem to encounter inmates. There isn't much I can do down there at the moment. This may be deliberate.

7. The port mentions one I think. I do not remember but I think I am supposed to do something to unlock the port to travel to other places.

8. I think they were in the cave, the island with snakes etc.

9. I meant for pregnancy deposits. Mine are stuck in the other farm.

11. Is there a list outside the game I can look up to read what I should try to attempt?

12. I used to be a teacher which broke a while back ago. Maybe this is a bug maybe it has to do with the rework. I do appreciate the rework of the school.
5. I'm pretty sure that's intentional. Befriending the guards lowers your rep but protects you from other prisoners. At a low enough score you shouldn't be attacked but the guards might fuck you. The system is broken at the moment, fighting prisoners should raise the rep. It does not to my knowledge.

7. You might be thinking of the warehouse. Which you did.

8. They are there in your previous save. On Dragon Isle, go to the temple and then into the hole.

9. Once you chose to raise a horse child somewhere it can't be moved. Is that what you mean?

11. You're best bet is searching the forum. No wiki exists. No walkthrough. No guide.

12. I believe the changes to the school did cause that. I don't think the player is meant to be able to teach there. I believe it might have something to do with the artwork Snekk found made them uncomfortable.

View attachment 3829766

Yup, cannot attack it seems.
First, it's a soft lock there as the quest is unfinished. If the player befriends the bandits they can't capture one. They also can't raise an undead because it isn't implimented.

Second, the quest ends after bringing someone there anyway.

Third, you can still fight them. You just need to know where. On the west roads bandits can be encounted and fought using your save.

1720975889001.png

shiroineko

Jun 15, 2018
5. I'm pretty sure that's intentional. Befriending the guards lowers your rep but protects you from other prisoners. At a low enough score you shouldn't be attacked but the guards might fuck you. The system is broken at the moment, fighting prisoners should raise the rep. It does not to my knowledge.

7. You might be thinking of the warehouse. Which you did.

8. They are there in your previous save. On Dragon Isle, go to the temple and then into the hole.

9. Once you chose to raise a horse child somewhere it can't be moved. Is that what you mean?

11. You're best bet is searching the forum. No wiki exists. No walkthrough. No guide.

12. I believe the changes to the school did cause that. I don't think the player is meant to be able to teach there. I believe it might have something to do with the artwork Snekk found made them uncomfortable.

First, it's a soft lock there as the quest is unfinished. If the player befriends the bandits they can't capture one. They also can't raise an undead because it isn't implimented.

Second, the quest ends after bringing someone there anyway.

Third, you can still fight them. You just need to know where. On the west roads bandits can be encounted and fought using your save.

View attachment 3831157
1721016967901.png

7. That may be it but the boat is still unavailable to travel to Monduval by sea. In an earlier playthrough I think I was able to unlock it somehow. I can travel from Monduval to Avedon.

1721017173520.png

8. Kobols are there but completely inactive. They used to be more active. Not sure what happened.

9. That is a problem IMHO but also I was not able to deposit them to the main farm next to Avedon. Also talking about horses Buttercup seems to be useless?

11. I have not been able to find a list of quests anywhere so far. This is to compare what I completed and what I have in progress with what I have not started.

12. Teaching was part of the school for a long while. It may have turned off since the school already achieved max stats on that.

Mar 23, 2022
View attachment 3832602

7. That may be it but the boat is still unavailable to travel to Monduval by sea. In an earlier playthrough I think I was able to unlock it somehow. I can travel from Monduval to Avedon.

View attachment 3832612

8. Kobols are there but completely inactive. They used to be more active. Not sure what happened.

9. That is a problem IMHO but also I was not able to deposit them to the main farm next to Avedon. Also talking about horses

9a. Buttercup seems to be useless?

11. I have not been able to find a list of quests anywhere so far. This is to compare what I completed and what I have in progress with what I have not started.

12. Teaching was part of the school for a long while. It may have turned off since the school already achieved max stats on that.
7. There isn't one in Avedon that travels to Monduval. You might be thinking of the Femme Fatalis. There is a ship that ravels from Monduval to Avedon though.

8. That's because your in the wrong room. Clime back up hed to the back to the temple. Then head into the hole. Heading into the inner chambers leads to the dead basilisk. heading to the hole leads to the kobold warrens.

1721026397235.png

9. First, I don't mean to sound rude but too bad. You chose to raise them as livestock not as a mount. Second, you can raise them at Avedon farm. You just need to go into the barn then leave. That puts you in a spot between the barn and the farm. There you can chose to raise fouls. If you do that on the Avedon farm it will make the first one a mount, aptly named junior. Any more will just be raised like livestock.

9a. Yes an no. They are Satty's horse. They are a special horse. Them talking should make that obvious. You can take them with you but you can't fast travel with them. If you have an event in the forest where a cart is pulled past you can use buttercup to chase it causing a unique dialogue. That's pretty much it. They have no known use apart from that.

11. There is no list. So there is nothing to compare it too. I'm aware it sucks for completionist like you and me. Snekk has attempted to make several wiki's but has either been refused, blocked or not responded to, making a wiki impossible to make. This means it leaves it to the community to make something for others to follow. No one has made anything as of yet.

12. Snekk removed it when he reworked the school.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017

Nothing wrong with a good solid sanity break. Possibly with a tasty beverage, complete with one of those weird looping straws. Weather is too miserable and hot right now anyway.

I can't speak for every wild, semi-naturally sourced devil here, but I'm pretty sure most would love to see your project succeed versus you creating and suffering from some sort of reality bending implosion from overworking yourself beyond capacity.

Near as I can tell, it's not like this means we can't write up suggestions / ideas / comments / wip content in the meanwhile, it's just you are taking a more comfortable stance so you can hopefully avoid accidentally digging yourself into a hole or burning yourself out, neither of which is a fun option.

Party on, Snekk.

Reactions: Susan Xandera
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes