VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Just so you know, this is what the fixed version looks like :p
View attachment 1264165
I gotta say, I don't think that hair does her any favors. I've always thought that, but I couldn't really put my finger on what it is (and still can't) so I stayed quiet. But seeing her bald, she clearly has a very pretty face, but something about the way her hair frames it makes it look rather uncanny, somehow.

Just me?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I gotta say, I don't think that hair does her any favors. I've always thought that, but I couldn't really put my finger on what it is (and still can't) so I stayed quiet. But seeing her bald, she clearly has a very pretty face, but something about the way her hair frames it makes it look rather uncanny, somehow.

Just me?
My guess is that you are saying she has a five head.

• Wow

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Just me?
Actually, her first hair was supposed to be like this during chara design, but I had some issue with the asset and had to change:
gugu.png gugusd.png

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think it is mainly the hair placement makes it seem like her forehead is much taller and makes her look odd. There are real people with these massive foreheads though.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So she moved on from Saitama to Samson? So many references Huiti, how will we unread plebeians ever keep up.
I would say more like Delilah, and the MC looks like his hair was already cue ...wait, is that why he starts off so weak?!?!?!
Actually, her first hair was supposed to be like this during chara design, but I had some issue with the asset and had to change:
View attachment 1264613 View attachment 1264621
Makes her look like Vampy.

• Wow

Faerie Dust

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2020
This is such a hidden gem. Very well done renders, attractive characters with alive personalities and fun dialogue. I was impressed with the difference the choices make, so much extra work. I hope you narrow it down to 1/2 paths from time to time to keep it manageable long term. My only complain is that Bryn keeps hiding her pretty face with the helmet!

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
So how far along are you into a certain Legendary Edition that keeps you away from work? :p
Though another "wholesome" Sci-Fi game might be more responsible this time... ;)

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes