VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, I enjoyed it a lot. Too bad the story's way too short.

I'd say that I enjoyed more "the reversed situations" = warrior in hotblond milf lady's ship & scholar in hotreadhead girl's ship.

Honestly I feel there are too many sub-sub-subchoices at the expense of the story's progression.

Anyway, are there any news about the next update?

---

BTW: always remember: blondies will save the world and redheads will rule it. (y)

Reactions: Huitieme

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020

I'd say that I enjoyed more "the reversed situations" = warrior in hotblond milf lady's ship & scholar in hotreadhead girl's ship.

Honestly I feel there are too many sub-sub-subchoices at the expense of the story's progression.

---

BTW: always remember: blondies will save the world and redheads will rule it. (y)
Nahh, all the dev said with any degree of certainty is "this year" and "finding land", that's about all we know, I think.

EDIT Actually, I'm not even 100% sure on the latter, I might be misremembering.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'll just take the gingers for my world thank you. They can save it and rule it just fine without the blondies. :giggle:

It's possible I'm a little biased though.

That's true. It was a very good story creation decision. Fish out of water sort of thing.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Thanks, but it's true it's too short :(

I'm glad you (and the other who commented on it) liked it :)

This is true, although it was planned from the start that I wanted players to live their own adventure. In the end, I want everyone to enjoy their meal but the menu is individual, and even though you chose the same dish as your neighbour, maybe you tried a different sauce and opted for the salad instead of the fries and... Crap, I'm hungry now!

News are dim, I'm afraid. Less than half of Gudrid part is done and I still need to work on Freyfrey next. As I said before, real-life, hobby, time, hotel Trivago
What's noteworthy, though, is that I fully intend for this next update to be the end of chapter 1, and chapter 2 will provide all the sex hand-holding everyone's waiting for :D

I like that :)

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Hey guys!

My latest big project (real life) is finally done, so I guess it's time to take care of another big project of mine that's been waiting for too long ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Learning to love fish ???
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes