VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

215303j

Here are my best candidates, which one do you all prefer?
I'm going for variant #1. The acne gives her something endearing, which the other characters (Leif excluded of course) are lacking.

#1 is the kind of girl that I'd want to protect and maybe cuddle with.
#3 is the kind of girl that I'd want to fuck, but then she takes a shared 3rd place behind Freydis and Gudrid.
#2 just makes me want to drink Gluhwein, but that's kind of hard to come by this time of the year.

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I'm going for variant #1. The acne gives her something endearing, which the other characters (Leif excluded of course) are lacking.

#1 is the kind of girl that I'd want to protect and maybe cuddle with.
#3 is the kind of girl that I'd want to fuck, but then she takes a shared 3rd place behind Freydis and Gudrid.
#2 just makes me want to drink Gluhwein, but that's kind of hard to come by this time of the year.
I understand.
#1 has always been the way I envisioned her, but something rubbed me the wrong way and the many mixed returns I got only confirmed that I needed to change something.
#2 is cute, but I fear she comes off too "clean". Like just a classic deer girl with no "asperity".
#3 is the way to go for me, with a few little tweaks. And I guess I'd rather you want to fuck her than beat her with a soapy stick :p

I've spent the last few days creating an entirely new character (sassy short ginger with blue eyes, don't ask why), and I toyed with the idea of using her to replace Adelaïde model.

But in the end, I've scrapped the idea and I think I've found the right middle ground between cute and not-dirty.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
So, which one's your favorite?
;) for Freydis*
:devilish: for Gudrid*
*I'm joking, don't give me that facebook like shit!
View attachment 369529
View attachment 369530
I understand.
#1 has always been the way I envisioned her, but something rubbed me the wrong way and the many mixed returns I got only confirmed that I needed to change something.
#2 is cute, but I fear she comes off too "clean". Like just a classic deer girl with no "asperity".
#3 is the way to go for me, with a few little tweaks. And I guess I'd rather you want to fuck her than beat her with a soapy stick :p

I've spent the last few days creating an entirely new character (sassy short ginger with blue eyes, don't ask why), and I toyed with the idea of using her to replace Adelaïde model.

But in the end, I've scrapped the idea and I think I've found the right middle ground between cute and not-dirty.
I like both, Freydis though sadly is a worse render. Please do not harm me all of you who like the red.

Her render is severely blurry, all the area around her, her feet, her claw hand saying come hither. Gudrid on the other hand only seems to have blur towards her feet.

New Addie looks cute, hopefully you can finish fixing your problems, do slightly miss the acne weirdly enough.

All in all you are doing better and better on your renders, hopefully the boys get some love too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I like both, Freydis though sadly is a worse render. Please do not harm me all of you who like the red.

Her render is severely blurry, all the area around her, her feet, her claw hand saying come hither. Gudrid on the other hand only seems to have blur towards her feet.
I understand what you mean about Freydis. Don't worry, I won't unleash my hounds against you :p
I've tried to play with the depth of field with both girls, which is why Freydis looks more blurred. Here is what it looks like without depth of field :)

New Addie looks cute, hopefully you can finish fixing your problems, do slightly miss the acne weirdly enough.
Yeah, the acne-ridden Addie was my first choice, so I'm a little sad to see her go. But I must confess that her skin complexion was steering toward filthy too much :/ Hopefully, she'll stay cute with her new look :)

All in all you are doing better and better on your renders, hopefully the boys get some love too.
The guys won't change so soon, but Olaf does get to have some new features...

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I understand what you mean about Freydis. Don't worry, I won't unleash my hounds against you :p
I've tried to play with the depth of field with both girls, which is why Freydis looks more blurred. Here is what it looks like without depth of field :)

Yeah, the acne-ridden Addie was my first choice, so I'm a little sad to see her go. But I must confess that her skin complexion was steering toward filthy too much :/ Hopefully, she'll stay cute with her new look :)

The guys won't change so soon, but Olaf does get to have some new features...
You mentioned Freydis without depth of field here, but there is nothing. So just unsure if you missed posting something. Unless the smiley face emoji is what Freydis actually looks like, then well slightly terrifying.

Ouch what Addie almost became, the shadows on the face make it look so sunken almost alien, but also the mouth feels over sized.

At least Addie got to keep freckles which is nice, since so many daz models just look so clean skinned.

Aw no new Leif looks, thought after our conversation he might get one of those nifty ninja headbands, or maybe a hidden maple leaf pattern in his clothes to show he is really a sappy sweet man at heart. Surgically attached bear arms. You know the fun stuff.

Ah so Olaf gets the bear arms, cool, makes sense. Only scholarriors know how to do that type of surgery.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Ouch what Addie almost became, the shadows on the face make it look so sunken almost alien, but also the mouth feels over sized.

At least Addie got to keep freckles which is nice, since so many daz models just look so clean skinned.
Hmm, she looks like a different person. I liked her best on the previous render. She somehow looks older ?
Yup, I was merely playing with a new model for another project. In the end, Addie should stay that cute little thing. I can't wait for y'all to meet her and, hopefully, like her :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
You're completely right, I'm either drunk or stupid, and since I don't drink...
View attachment 371213
Looks good, even the claw hand is passable for a hand job now... I fear people will kill me over these jokes.

With the blur and fish eye, I think the technique is good in idea, but limited in use. Person suffers head trauma/just wakes up, etc.

So just make sure the MC gets hit by the mast of the ship/sail like in any movie/tv show that ever has an old timey ship and you will be all set.

All joking aside, so far everything is looking good.

Now we just need some sun stones and to run into the English and abduct their monks... oh wait that was vikings. 1 Katheryn Winnick please.

Reactions: AdliQuiBoit

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Now we just need some sun stones and to run into the English and abduct their monks... oh wait that was vikings. 1 Katheryn Winnick please.
Stop reminding me I still haven't finished the first series :x
So many things to watch/play/fondle, so little time...

• Wow
Reactions: AdliQuiBoit

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Aw no new Leif looks, thought after our conversation he might get one of those nifty ninja headbands, or maybe a hidden maple leaf pattern in his clothes to show he is really a sappy sweet man at heart. Surgically attached bear arms. You know the fun stuff.
I'm a Leif on the wind

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Are you sure you want to do that today, we only have enough lube for 1 rubber chicken.

At a push we could use olive oil for the other 2 but i've got no idea where we're going to find a inflatable love doll with vibrating anus on such short notice.
I've got one you can borrow, bottle of lube that is, I'm not a complete pervert ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Oddball2k
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes