VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I don't know why, but your main character remind me a little Hiccup from How train your dragon. With blonde hair, but rest is similar. I have hope for more fun from ridiculus horns on helmets and large axe like in anime :)

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I don't know why, but your main character remind me a little Hiccup from How train your dragon. With blonde hair, but rest is similar. I have hope for more fun from ridiculus horns on helmets and large axe like in anime :)
I guess this could evolve into a "how to fuck your dragon" kind of deal :D
Don't worry, anime-ish over the top actions are already planned, hopefully mixed up with more serious moments ;)

Last edited:

Muingo

Aug 16, 2019
Hey, checking in for the Vinland crew. Game looks very good so far. If it keeps the tone, style and stuff its a promising project. And if not is the first game over screen canon. :3 I'll write a review when there's actually the first chapter.

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hey, checking in for the Vinland crew. Game looks very good so far. If it keeps the tone, style and stuff its a promising project. And if not is the first game over screen canon. :3 I'll write a review when there's actually the first chapter.
Hi Muingo. I'm glad you liked the prologue so far :)
Chapter 1 will take some time to be done (but it should be fairly long). Right now, I've done around one-fourth of it with around 300 renders (if those numbers are of any interest to y'all).

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
I know you want to show us full ready chapter, but maybe you can give us a few renders to make waiting more... Easy to take?

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I know you want to show us full ready chapter, but maybe you can give us a few renders to make waiting more... Easy to take?
I've been showing quite a few in this very thread (or on my patreon) ;) Don't hesitate to read the previous pages.

But as I am a benevolent creature, and I don't want to spoil too much of the incoming chapter, have one from the chapter 1 intro:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Akamari
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes