VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I've been showing quite a few in this very thread (or on my patreon) ;) Don't hesitate to read the previous pages.

But as I am a benevolent creature, and I don't want to spoil too much of the incoming chapter, have one from the chapter 1 intro:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that aurora borealis around his head?:p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
That guy is a saint! All Hail The Holy Viking™
Aha! Incest confirmed!

The protagonist is in fact thirteen eighteen year old future , later known as St. Olaf! History tells us his spouse was Astrid Olofsdotter of Sweden! :cool:

Could it be that he was in fact a bastard son of King Olaf of Sweden and not King Harald of Vestfold? The real question though is...

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Aha! Incest confirmed!

The protagonist is in fact thirteen eighteen year old future , later known as St. Olaf! History tells us his spouse was Astrid Olofsdotter of Sweden! :cool:

Could it be that he was in fact a bastard son of King Olaf of Sweden and not King Harald of Vestfold? The real question though is...
wiggle.gif

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
What has been given cannot be stolen!

As long as there's a way to visit the harem. You know. Keeping in touch, all that...
Just keeping in touch, riiiiiight...

I've already applied to be a helper in Ava's harem, I don't seem to have had a reply yet though, maybe I should chase it up? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
THAT is a matter of opinion....*coughs*
All my whips, ropes and chains have been fully cleansed and my equipment checked over by members of health and safety.

The only danger is the crazy woman that ties me up and makes sure my lower half is as red as my hair while she wiggles her eyebrows and nods sage like.

That's the nice part, the worst part is she leaves Jaffa Cake crumbs in my bed.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
All my whips, ropes and chains have been fully cleansed and my equipment checked over by members of health and safety.

The only danger is the crazy woman that ties me up and makes sure my lower half is as red as my hair while she wiggles her eyebrows and nods sage like.

tenor.gif

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

And here we were thinking that she was a nice person... leaving crumbs is just evil, that's almost worse than no aftercare! :eek:

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes