Dude I was watching Vinland Saga just a few minutes ago
Coincidence? Maybe
Hotel? Trivago
:D
Looks promising game!!!!
LOVE THE MODEL :love::love::love:
Hope there's ANIMATED soon!!!
hope the story is not to hard to read, I don't want to get nosebleed(y):LOL:
The story shouldn't be a problem (at least I hope so, I'm no native English speaker)

I named my sword "Stabby"
Mine is called Tyrfing! :D

Yep, I take my swords seriously! :cool:

Those are good names!
named my sword "Valkyrie's Wrath" and i made FreyFrey blush..oh ya..she's hot for me...
If she only blushed for you, you might not have seen everything :D
I went back and replayed the Warrior path going full berserkr and boy I would have missed some good content if I didn't :D
Also, Brynjulf intrigues me, Am I the only one thinking he's actually a woman with a fake beard ?
I'm proud of the Berserkr path, although I wished I could have done a few things differently, but I lack the talent I guess.
Regarding Brynjulf...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Akamari

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I keep getting a parsing the script error message when I try to start the game. Can anyone help? View attachment 491929
That's weird :/
I'll look at it when I'm back home. Are you playing on the mac or pc version?
I named my sword Astrid because I thought it would be a kind gesture since she had been so worried about keeping me safe on the voyage. I was ever so slightly disappointed when it didn't unlock any secret dialogue lines.
Ooooh, good idea :3
Hey Huitty, I feel like I've tried every permutation on the Gudrid path but never got anything on the top right corner in the decisions screen at the end, is there simply no decision there or have I just not found it yet ?
I don't have the general pattern under my eyes, so I'll tell you tonight :)

Reactions: TheDevian

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i tried all 3 choices..berzerker makes Freydis happy AF..but no smoochies...defend leads to smoochies..attack..a blush unless there are other permutations

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i tried all 3 choices..berzerker makes Freydis happy AF..but no smoochies...defend leads to smoochies..attack..a blush unless there are other permutations
There is a slight difference at the end of the berserkr path depending of her opinion of you.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Bryn was easy to figure out "her" hips were the first giveaway..then her sexy blue eyes....ya didnt really try hard to hide her did ya? :p

Reactions: 215303j

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
any plans for the scholorior path?
There is no real scholarrior path, it's either scholar or warrior. The scholarrior prat is just a way for me to add dumb shit ^^
See this as if scholar and warrior were the main dish (like fish or meat) and scholarrior is the sauce... not that kind of sauce!

• Wow
Reactions: Akamari

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Seize the sauce of the spill of all mead on the decks of ship wreckening from the storm of illusions!
Game On!

Patan

May 28, 2017
Huitieme I was wondering are you gonna add like UI that shows stats like how much a character likes you or not. First update i did checked with console mode but this update its seems like i can't open the console.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There is no real scholarrior path, it's either scholar or warrior. The scholarrior prat is just a way for me to add dumb shit ^^
See this as if scholar and warrior were the main dish (like fish or meat) and scholarrior is the sauce... not that kind of sauce!
ok... I only have 2 compalins...
1) FreyFrey ? that sounded like your fav breakfast.....
2) how could you chose to make the warrior too scared to make a counter offer for the sword

• Haha
Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Huitieme I was wondering are you gonna add like UI that shows stats like how much a character likes you or not. First update i did checked with console mode but this update its seems like i can't open the console.
There is a "notebook" feature planned where players will be able to see their own choices as well as the opinion of other characters (like, dislike, etc.). In this notebook, I also plan to add a scene gallery and bonus images gallery. Only thing is that requires real dev skills, so it takes time for me :x

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What about Hystory where you scroll through all the dialogues from the GUi?
What about Log of choices so you can delve back through all the mistakes landing you in Fery”s folds :)!

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There is a "notebook" feature planned where players will be able to see their own choices as well as the opinion of other characters (like, dislike, etc.). In this notebook, I also plan to add a scene gallery and bonus images gallery. Only thing is that requires real dev skills, so it takes time for me :x
speaking of dev skills... when you pick the "last chance to stop" , there's a missing image error

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes