VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Let it be known that if there are "so many" male characters, it's for the following reasons:
  1. According to the Saga of Eirik the Red (unlike the Saga of the Greenlanders), there was one big expedition to Vinland led by Thorfinn and his wife, Gudrid. It mixed the expeditions led by Thorvald and Freydis into one, and so did I.
  2. I like having multiple characters to compose with.
  3. It would make no sense to only have a few women and no men on such an endeavour.
  4. Leif makes for a great comic relief :D
  5. This one is kinda secret, but I entertained the idea of having a female MC as well, for once the game is done...
6ª To have some of those male die, after all -War-war-war

btw Huitieme the scholarrior is the "the cheat" build of both warrior and Smart, or is some kind of joke mc ,i havent played as him yet xD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valeck

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Let's talk about freydis.. There's 3 positive outcomes.... but knowing the ACIO philosophy, Huitieme pulled a prank on us and getting too far will bite us back.

Reactions: Akamari

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Let's talk about freydis.. There's 3 positive outcomes.... but knowing the ACIO philosophy, Huitieme pulled a prank on us and getting too far will bite us back.
no ... No way. 3 positive outcomes give the trinity of joy, the 3fecta of kink, love triangle of swollen
fancy cuddling and ground breaking steam in lust compehension course! Go Expedition! Get Explored!

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Huitieme can I suggest? text is too much shadow.. also could make a simple font? I mean not thin not bold but easy to see..
btw love the viking girl lovely red hair :love:

edited: also I'm not familiar with viking terminology... sorry I'm a little dumb :LOL:

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
They are far too modern for Viking women. Once again imposing our norms on history. Make it a fantasy and dont try to be accurate. There is so much wrong here. They are probably wearing knickers.
1. No, they're not wearing knickers.
2. Don't impose your false expectations on what you haven't seen already.
3. I'm sorry this game can't be used as an accurate window into history, unlike so many other studies on incest and the life of a normal student.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
They are far too modern for Viking women. Once again imposing our norms on history. Make it a fantasy and dont try to be accurate. There is so much wrong here. They are probably wearing knickers.
Should Assassin's Creed devs make fantasy for the same reason? Every game set in historical setting has to balance the historical accuracy and more often than not they steer away from it. It's a work of fiction, not a documentary.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
new update nice it didn't get cancelled
Thank you. There's no cancellation on sight :)

6ª To have some of those male die, after all -War-war-war

btw Huitieme the scholarrior is the "the cheat" build of both warrior and Smart, or is some kind of joke mc ,i havent played as him yet xD.
Interesting. The scholarrior path is actually the original story I sketched around, but then I thought it'd be nice to have a "true warrior" and a "true scholar" paths as well. So you could say now that the scholarrior path actually blocks you out of the "true" paths, but if you want to follow the Scholarrior's way, you'll have content as well. Just different options.

was that Mike manning the oar at the ship on the blue path?
I totes don't know what you're talking about.
Surely not. It must be Mikael Kartersson.:cool:
In my files, he's called Switchy McSwitchson :D

The file for Android ver. dont work why??
Because I'm a moron :(
Sorry, I just can't seem to have a working android version. I need to clean the first post to reflect that, and I encourage anyone with the right skillset to try their luck.

But Huity is a known heretic. The very end of the Warrior path proves this.:geek:
Poor innocent me? Shirley not!

Huitieme can I suggest? text is too much shadow.. also could make a simple font? I mean not thin not bold but easy to see..
btw love the viking girl lovely red hair :love:

edited: also I'm not familiar with viking terminology... sorry I'm a little dumb :LOL:
I'll see what I can do on the font, but don't count too much on it :/
Also, for viking terminology, I tried to use only terms that could easily be found on google for the curious ones ;)

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Thanks for the clarification I tried a lot of options without success :ROFLMAO:.
And is okay more Freydis is always a plus :love:.

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Interesting. The scholarrior path is actually the original story I sketched around, but then I thought it'd be nice to have a "true warrior" and a "true scholar" paths as well. So you could say now that the scholarrior path actually blocks you out of the "true" paths, but if you want to follow the Scholarrior's way, you'll have content as well. Just different options.
why not make the scholarrior the real cheat route where the mc is both an amazing warrior and very Smart, like you know some games like witcher 3 have replaying the game with current level, stats etc
It will make it kinda interesting :sneaky:

Reactions: LegendKing23
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes