VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Good quality game. I loved the humour and art was good. I know there's manga and anime with same name but I haven't read/watched either of them yet and I might wait until this has gone farther. Though I know history of vikings in America, so I know some of what to expect.

Btw. I'm in love
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was also another one that got me hot.

I saw there was some discussion about sword names. I named mine Stormbringer. Ready to deal death among friends as well as enemies. Let's show those savages! Hmm, wait... Which ones are savages? Indians or vikings? Well, who cares, as long as THERE WILL BE BLOOD!

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
What a wonderful update i loved both paths, and the jokes were the best part, how do you do it? i laughed from the beginning until the very end :LOL: :ROFLMAO: ,Ps: Freydis is the best gal, Freydis Bear....my children!!!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Plus it would be more probable that the ship content would get mixed
1576866994373.png

Good quality game. I loved the humour and art was good. I know there's manga and anime with same name but I haven't read/watched either of them yet and I might wait until this has gone farther. Though I know history of vikings in America, so I know some of what to expect.
Thank you for playing the game :)
Regarding the manga Vinland Saga (which I love), don't worry about it, the game is not affiliated in any way with it (although I do recommend everyone to read it. Didn't see the anime, as I don't really like this media anymore, but the manga is a piece of art. Also PlaneteS from the same author). Both my story and Yukimura Makoto's are simply based on the same old Icelandic Sagas about the Viking discovery of America :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
In my canon route, I named the sword Astrid, I decided to taunt the mother of my children and after a friendly duel.... ( I can imagine the story told to the kids: your mother wanted a duel to the death but she had to settle for a friendly brawl).. got my lips blocked

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Hey Huitty, I feel like I've tried every permutation on the Gudrid path but never got anything on the top right corner in the decisions screen at the end, is there simply no decision there or have I just not found it yet ?
By the way, now that I'm home, it seems like you did not anger Zaina... I'll leave you on that ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
ok... I only have 2 compalins...
1) FreyFrey ? that sounded like your fav breakfast.....
2) how could you chose to make the warrior too scared to make a counter offer for the sword
Only saw this now.
1) Coincidence? Maybe
you know the rest XD
2) It would have mean Becca-in-black kind of ending right here right now :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
By the way, now that I'm home, it seems like you did not anger Zaina... I'll leave you on that ;)
Weird, she sure gave me the stink eye
I don't see what much I could have done but I'll keep looking

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
These are higher caliber women we're pursuing in the game. You gotta work into it, whether it be Gudrid or Freydis. There's a difference between being obviously incredibly forward and "accidentally" moving so your lips meet. I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but (depending on the woman) it can actually be a huge difference for her.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Weird, she sure gave me the stink eye
I don't see what much I could have done but I'll keep looking
There was one other possible choice, but maybe you're not enough of an asshole to pull it off ;)

It does make sense.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
There was one other possible choice, but maybe you're not enough of an asshole to pull it off ;)

It does make sense.
I've only played the update loading the saves from the end of the prologue so I don't remember the decisions there :p
I didn't think to start over from the beginning, I'm doing it right now :D
Also, I edited my previous post right after you quoted me so you might have missed this

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 34 Votes