TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Mine is called Tyrfing! :D

Yep, I take my swords seriously! :cool:

If something bad happens, it's not my fault. :cool:
It wasn't Water Blade or Water's Bane?
Also, Brynjulf intrigues me, Am I the only one thinking he's actually a woman with a fake beard?
Are you sure it's fake?
I can't believe I didn't think of this D:
Or did I?
Nope, I didn't.
Or didn't I did I not?
I seriously didn't :(
Didn't think of it, or just didn't do it, because there was too much water around?
It's good that you didn't. Who would take care of poor Einar?:(
His mommy? The old hag with the staff? Hell, just give him to one of the dragons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Akamari

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's a bug originating from the stupidity of that guy I know that thought changing the outcome of winning defensive hnefatafl at the very last minute was a good idea... -_-
Fixed in v0.1.3b, of course (I also need to fix a few renders here and there, but no one blamed me yet :p)

Reactions: Akamari

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
May I suggest a QoL improvements ? Writable saves descriptions, it would be very helpful with all those paths

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
May I suggest a QoL improvements ? Writable saves descriptions, it would be very helpful with all those paths
I hear you, but as a player, this is actually a feature I'm not really fond of. Although you do remember that it is possible to rename save pages, right? :)
I'll look into it anyway, but don't hold too much hope for now.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I hear you, but as a player, this is actually a feature I'm not really fond of. Although you do remember that it is possible to rename save pages, right? :)
I'll look into it anyway, but don't hold too much hope for now.
Don't worry, I'm quite used to having my trusty notepad on the side anyway :p

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Did you get any playtesting other than yourself or are we basically serving that function ? :p That might be something to consider for later updates (You know where to find me :D plus we could talk in french so that's a bonus ;))
You're all my beloved playtesters, of course!
And I admit I was a bit excited to finally release it, after so long...

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Good quality game. I loved the humour and art was good. I know there's manga and anime with same name but I haven't read/watched either of them yet and I might wait until this has gone farther. Though I know history of vikings in America, so I know some of what to expect.

Btw. I'm in love

There was also another one that got me hot.

I saw there was some discussion about sword names. I named mine Stormbringer. Ready to deal death among friends as well as enemies. Let's show those savages! Hmm, wait... Which ones are savages? Indians or vikings? Well, who cares, as long as THERE WILL BE BLOOD!
I like the redhead, too. But the renders need to be improved with regard to the freckles. They look like she has very bumpy skin. Not realistic enough. :confused:

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes