VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vinland [v0.1.8a Public] [HuitiemeGame]

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Huitieme when the MC make his first attempt to learn French, "j'adorerais pouvoir ouïr dans votre langage", would be better than the actual, "J'adorerais pouvoir ouïr dans votre parler". It would make it more accurate with the, "j'adorerais jouir sur/dans votre langue", that he end saying.

Et puis bon, "le parler" se réfère au degré de soutien de la langue, pas à la langue elle-même, donc en soi la phrase initiale est incorrecte, même pour le langage de l'époque.
---
And well, "le parler" is refering to the level of sustain (? :/) of the language, not to the language itself, so the original sentence isn't correct, even for this time.

Also, there's a typo in chapter1sg.rpy:772. You wrote grespect + 1 instead of grespect += 1

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Huitieme when the MC make his first attempt to learn French, "j'adorerais pouvoir ouïr dans votre langage", would be better than the actual, "J'adorerais pouvoir ouïr dans votre parler". It would make it more accurate with the, "j'adorerais jouir sur/dans votre langue", that he end saying.

Et puis bon, "le parler" se réfère au degré de soutien de la langue, pas à la langue elle-même, donc en soi la phrase initiale est incorrecte, même pour le langage de l'époque.
---
And well, "le parler" is refering to the level of sustain (? :/) of the language, not to the language itself, so the original sentence isn't correct, even for this time.

Also, there's a typo in chapter1sg.rpy:772. You wrote grespect + 1 instead of grespect += 1
The first point has been changed already in the v0.1.3b (great minds think alike ^^).
Regarding the grespect line... grr

Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
I had finally the time to play it and it was worth the wait. Great intro first chapter, I enjoyed it. Quite a few choices to make.
Both Scolarrior's paths ended with kissy kissy on my first run.:p
Just the little bug to report while playing fhtagn Cth.. hnefatafl with Gudrid.

Downloading the new version to try the true paths and to see other options.:D

ps: No little bonus with Gudrid... in the next chapter I hope?!;)

Reactions: Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I had finally the time to play it and it was worth the wait. Great intro first chapter, I enjoyed it. Quite a few choices to make.

The bonus was linked to a poll years ago on patreon. Of course, it was Freyfrey who won :p

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

Wait a minute you got kissy kissy as scholarrior ?! I got threatened and denied, I got to up my game :p
I just got a mail from Patreon saying they're updating their policies in January, did you look it up ? Does it impact the avn community ?
Edit : So I decided to start over with this update to better organize my saves, how do you rename the page ? The name highlight when I mouse over but clicking doesn't do anything :( (Forget that, I figured it out :D)

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Wait a minute you got kissy kissy as scholarrior ?! I got threatened and denied, I got to up my game :p
I just got a mail from Patreon saying they're updating their policies in January, did you look it up ? Does it impact the avn community ?
Huitieme is a "Notty's bitch" so obviously there's multiple outcomes based on choices and behavior....
And before anyone thinks I'm attacking Huiti, "Notty's bitch" is a term used to define devs who were inspired by Nottravis

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Huitieme is a "Notty's bitch" so obviously there's multiple outcomes based on choices and behavior....
And before anyone thinks I'm attacking Huiti, "Notty's bitch" is a term used to define devs who were inspired by Nottravis
Oh trust me I know, I had way too many saves to take each decision into account and I thought I did everything I could to get the real kisses as scholarrior :( I did a save purge and will try again :D

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Actually, Notty's Bitches include anyone inspired by Nottravis, not just devs. :cool:
Ok so I'm done replaying it to create cleaner path saves, I think I'm satisfied with 8 saves. I'll put the detail bellow, if you think I still have some digging to do Huitty please let me know :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aren't you a curious one... :p

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes