4.60 star(s) 34 Votes

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
I have GOT to stop playing VN's that are still early in development! It hurtssss!!!!
Great job so far Dev, I love the warrior chick <3 About time there's a game that has a big strong lass!

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Olaf, for the Thor name, what did you do again?! Why Brinhildr and Freydis running away with you, half naked from the dragon?!!! I know that you are disaster, but this is too far, ewen for you! And where are you going idiot?! Not to villiage, anywhere but not villiage!!! If that dragon not kill you, I will break you bones and use them as pike on your head!!! IMG_20210211_214604.jpg 9

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai and Huitieme

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I played this a while ago and i'm pretty sure with right choices you get Freydis kissing you back if you pick - I don't want to hurt her and then Surprise Attack -? I tried different paths but her kissing back doesn't happen. Or maybe it was taken out of the game idk.
Freydis never kissed you back, but it's true she used to let you kiss her that one time. I've toned it down a bit because y'all ugly and don't deserve to be happy.
Nicely done on your part to have noticed it, though.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Freydis never kissed you back, but it's true she used to let you kiss her that one time. I've toned it down a bit because y'all ugly and don't deserve to be happy.
Nicely done on your part to have noticed it, though.
Well, I'm playing on a save where I kissed her, so it happened and you can't take it back from me! Na! :p

4.60 star(s) 34 Votes