4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
....guys, what is that attachment in the first page? it's maybe the crack?
f95zone indicates it's a virus, i don't understand

by downloading the 4 parts and starting the whole, it looks like the demo version........
I suggested this earlier. Download the official "VAM_Updater", run the updater, and download the most recent version of VAM. Then use the appropriate "Key" from the OP to unlock VAM's full potential.

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
....guys, what is that attachment in the first page? it's maybe the crack?
f95zone indicates it's a virus, i don't understand

by downloading the 4 parts and starting the whole, it looks like the demo version........
all from uploader its legit bro. no virus. its false positive. but carefull if u download var but its show exe. thats 100% ransom virus.

Udo1987

Oct 18, 2021
YOU CAN DO THAT? OMFG!
I wanted to organize that folder for so fucking long... URGH.
Great to know, thank ya.

I think im gonna go "blank slate" as a suspect the reason i have so many crashes is due to incomplete downloads caused by the game crashing while downloading a file.

Thanks for the info.
This time its gonna be CLEAN.

EDIT:
Oh i asked before but never got an answer.
what the best rout to go about outdated packages, like the tons of versions of timeline i ended up with?

I use the VarManager v1.0.11
Really nice Tool...
Sort copys in seperate folder its importent if you Stock many vars

Last edited:

Blessuall

May 15, 2022
I use the VarManager v1.0.11
Really nice Tool...
Sort copys in seperate folder its importent if you Stock many vars
is this same ?
VAR Manager 32

can u share ur version link download dude

Udo1987

Oct 18, 2021
He create some folder were All is managed via creator namens in th3vartdied folder
In redundant you got the copys so you can delete the vars there

Udo1987

Oct 18, 2021
You can managed your favs/hides with him too..
Its the easyst Way to go for me to sort my vars

963creator folders and 14k vars stocked

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Now i know i can organise via manual folder creation i am unsure if i need a manager for it.

What i really need is a explanation for this:
1661276345275.png
WHAT DO BOUT THIS BULLSHIT??

Udo1987

Oct 18, 2021
You can deinstall it without to delete them in the Manager ^^

Its the best way to start with using a Manager soon as posible
Befor i use it i lost so many vars...
And now i can collect without mindfuck

Last edited:
Reactions: Okami83

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
WHAT DO BOUT THIS BULLSHIT??
It's multiple versions of the same plugin ("Timeline" fron "AcidBubbles").

Creators should usually reference dependencies in the following way: AcidBubbles.Timeline.latest -- which then just accepts the *.var file with the highest version number and would allow users to delete any previous version to save some space.

BUT: as some plugins often change a lot and might not be backward compatible, the most recent version of the plugin might break a scene that was created with version 100 of the plugin when you update it to version 200, and therefore many scene creators like to reference the exact version of the plugin (instead of using ".latest") they used when creating the scene to make sure the scene works as intended by the creator.

When it comes to plugins, I usually don't care. Especially the keyframe animation plugin "Timeline" doesn't bother me at all, because all the versions combined only take a few MBs of space out of the many GBs of content I have in my AddonPackages directory. Just create a subdirectorie called "Timeline-Plugin" and move all the versions of the plugin into it and they're out of the way ;-)

Reactions: Okami83

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
When it comes to plugins, I usually don't care. Especially the keyframe animation plugin "Timeline" doesn't bother me at all, because all the versions combined only take a few MBs of space
I guess that's true. But i guess i can also throw everything into a single folder now to nuke the potential of clutter.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
So update, been downloading tonns of stuff and loaded a few scenes with no crashes SO FAR.
No missing files yet, everything seems to download fine.
Seems a refresh was a good idea.

Also organization is almost fap worthy:
1661293391779.png

Onto the next issue!
I have noticed the "render scale" does not function for me. Like it does nothing. Minimum and maximum look the same.
I never noticed before as i never checked, i just cranked it up and didn't think on it.
Anyone know how to fix it? why its not working?

Okami83

May 23, 2019
I got VaM running and also put the newer models in different folders. However they are not showing up in creator - only in the middle tab - and also they appear to have no hair or clothing :( What I am doing wrong?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes