4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
First and foremost: this isn't a game, it's a sandbox environment to create your own looks & scenes or load/watch looks/scenes other people have created.

1) Therefore there's no "new game" or "load game" option -- what you're looking for is the "scene browser" to load scenes that are already in the game.
View attachment 2902503

2) You can find more scenes and looks and all kinds of stuff for VaM using the in-game "Hub Browser" (or you can visit the Hub outside of VaM ), you can also find a lot of (mostly paid but pirated) stuff here on F95, for example here.

3) There are scene that are several minutes in duration, just not the built-in ones that come with the main download.

4) Yes, it's possible. I (and others) have explained it a couple of times, for example here.

5) Yes, use the "Open Top Menu" button from the menu.
View attachment 2902504

And some final advice: as you're obviously new to VaM, and because VaM has a very steep learning curve before you actually can "enjoy" playing with VaM, I'd suggest you watch some basic tutorials first, otherwise this will get very frustration very soon. which I found quite very helpful, and although it's quite "old" and has been recorded in VaM's VR mode, it helps to understand the basic concept of VaM.
hi thank smate..really appreciate your advice and answers..btw for your answer for number 3, i still dont get it..let say for example: i want a girl in one video change become tzuyu twice..then how and what to do from first step until done?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
btw for your answer for number 3, i still dont get it..let say for example: i want a girl in one video change become tzuyu twice..then how and what to do from first step until done?
Does the scene already have two girls in it? And you just want to change one girl's look/appearance? Then just follow the guide I linked in my previous reply. But beware: sometimes changing looks/appearances can break animations, depending on how the animations are done.

If the scene only contain one character, and you want to duplicate it, that's a more complex scenario, because you then have to add a new character, "clone" the look (by following the guide I mentioned above) and then also add the same animation. Then again, this is already a very complex procedure, even for someone already being familiar with VaM.

any news concerning the 2.0 version?
There's a dedicated thread for 2.0 here... You might find more up-to-date information on the VaM discord though.

Reactions: frozenboyz
Dec 21, 2022
Have you seen this thread? Maybe it contains some information that'll help you. On the DAZ3D to VaM part, there are several posts on the VaM Hub like that might give you some advice on how to get it to work.

I've never done that myself, so I'm not able to judge how useful those tips/tutorials are though...

Anyways, good luck! :)
Sadly those have the same steps I have already found, but there are sadly incomplete steps before getting there. :(

• Sad
Reactions: theMickey_

dasani.aeric

Apr 28, 2022
I am new to VAM, and fairly new to VR. I'm using an HTC Vive (external tracking), and I often have a problem in hub-downloaded scenes where the camera height and "front" get set incorrectly. As in, I'll load a scene, and the asset-loading progress bar is tilted, and worse it only appears when I look in one particular direction from a certain height! Sometimes I need to crouch and tilt my head to get it to show up, and even then sometimes it only appears when I'm not looking directly at it. Otherwise, I see the default (Steam VR? HTC home?) environment - the endless grid with mountains in the distance. Am I doing something wrong?

Separately, why the heck can I not turn off the Teleport, or why is it on the same button as the Select? (The Circular "d-pad" touch area. I constantly TP while selecting something. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

urhenmon

Oct 5, 2020
Is there any other website other than the VAM Hub for character loks? Something similar to Kenzato or Bepis for Honey Select? I've been loking for some characters of videogames, or anime and VAM Hub seems to be kind of lacking in that.

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
Change the *.txt-file extension to *.bat and put the file in your AddonPackages folder. After that, you can put all your txt, jpg, var-files in AddonPackages- folder and the script makes needed folders for them based on the creator name in filename and then moves the files in those folders. It doesn't delete anything and if it cannot move the file or create the folder for it, it leaves the file as it is.

So with this script you can just download all vars to AddonPackages-folder and run the cmd.bat and it moves all var-files to new or existing folders.
I was expecting a rickroll...

frozenboyz

May 15, 2020
Does the scene already have two girls in it? And you just want to change one girl's look/appearance? Then just follow the guide I linked in my previous reply. But beware: sometimes changing looks/appearances can break animations, depending on how the animations are done.

If the scene only contain one character, and you want to duplicate it, that's a more complex scenario, because you then have to add a new character, "clone" the look (by following the guide I mentioned above) and then also add the same animation. Then again, this is already a very complex procedure, even for someone already being familiar with VaM.

There's a dedicated thread for 2.0 here... You might find more up-to-date information on the VaM discord though.
hi mate just want to know..all the scenes collectiob that we get from this link:

1) is there still any other effort to do or just copy paste that files from that link into VAM game folder?
2) is all VAM scene collection on that link is based on card attachment just like ai shoujo/honey select 2? because i saw in that link not all scene based on card attachment..even i dont know where is the link for download for some scene thread on there
3? where we can find the website/forum that already provide all completed scenes collection that just need copy paste to our game folder without any other effort? because some peoples not reallyu expert to know any other effort/method.
thanks in advance

simslove2000

Game Developer
May 11, 2019
I've updated the celeb list site with over 100 people
(sorry for original bad link, very tired...)

could do with some help as also have over 100 unknowns, if anyone else has a throwaway google account, once have a good amount of data will look at extending with download links (like f95, kemono, etc..)

Last edited:

noostradamus

Apr 3, 2019
I've updated the celeb list site with over 100 people

could do with some help as also have over 100 unknowns, if anyone else has a throwaway google account, once have a good amount of data will look at extending with download links (like f95, kemono, etc..)
is that a wrong random link or am i missing something?

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
1694204314817.png
Hi...so this 2 folders...
I assume the first its for the "hide" scene option. Is that right? and the second what is supost to be? ty

Enumeratum

May 4, 2020
View attachment 2914940
Hi...so this 2 folders...
I assume the first its for the "hide" scene option. Is that right? and the second what is supost to be? ty
The first one is a VAM standard folder and other one is a plugin created file.

From devblog:
AddonPackagesUserPrefs
Added function to disable the preloadMorphs setting on all vars. This will create/update the .prefs file in the \AddonPackagesUserPrefs folder setting preloadMorphs to false.

So it has setting for what you choose:

{
"pluginsAlwaysEnabled" : "true",
"pluginsAlwaysDisabled" : "false",
"ignoreMissingDependencyErrors" : "false"
}

From VAR Manager:
AddonPackagesFilePrefs
DUPLICATE ITEM RESOLVER

• Function is to automatically hide all duplicate items (clothing/hair) in your VAM configuration, leaving only 1 "master" item active.
  • Creates the .hide file in your AddonPackagesFilePrefs folder

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
The first one is a VAM standard folder and other one is a plugin created file.

From devblog:
AddonPackagesUserPrefs
Added function to disable the preloadMorphs setting on all vars. This will create/update the .prefs file in the \AddonPackagesUserPrefs folder setting preloadMorphs to false.

So it has setting for what you choose:

{
"pluginsAlwaysEnabled" : "true",
"pluginsAlwaysDisabled" : "false",
"ignoreMissingDependencyErrors" : "false"
}

From VAR Manager:
AddonPackagesFilePrefs
DUPLICATE ITEM RESOLVER

• Function is to automatically hide all duplicate items (clothing/hair) in your VAM configuration, leaving only 1 "master" item active.
  • Creates the .hide file in your AddonPackagesFilePrefs folder
thx

Streamcraft

Mar 16, 2023
1694209005496.png
this are the scenes that come with VAM...its safe to delete them? in this scenes you have the default morphs in gray?

beme2222222

Sep 9, 2023
View attachment 45830

Overview:
Virt-A-Mate, an adults-only virtual reality sex simulator.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-18
Release Date: 2023-01-18
Developer: Meshed VR
Censored: No
Version: 1.20.77.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Keys:

DOWNLOAD
Full
Win
(14.88 GB): - -

Split
Part 1
(4.00 GB): - - MEGA - -

Part 2 (4.00 GB): - - MEGA - -
Part 3 (4.00 GB): - - MEGA - -
Part 4 (1.89 GB): - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Other:

Extra: Virt-A-Mate Mod Assets