4.70 star(s) 17 Votes

fectah12

Dec 20, 2022
anyone have a good way of tracking down missing morphs when they don't have explicit dependencies listed?
Certain animation in scenes trigger missing morphs even though I should have all the correct dependencies.

sup22

Jan 3, 2019
If anybody wanted it, I found NoOc's Var Models for Cassie Cage and Sonya Blade from MK11 on his discord and put it on gofiles
Link:
Thanks!
Also, just wondering, do you guys leave the VAR files intact or extract them?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I am so glad to still own this game. :D
This is truly one of the most advanced simulation games ever made.

Something1234!

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks!
Also, just wondering, do you guys leave the VAR files intact or extract them?
For the most part I keep them as .var files. But this file on discord was in this type of format from the start.
So to answer the question, I leave the Var files intact

Reactions: sup22

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys! Sorry if what I'm about to ask is stupid (it probably is)

1. Is this playable without VR?
2. Is this a game or a software or both?
3. Are there any sex scenes?

dark bob

Jul 24, 2022
Hi guys! Sorry if what I'm about to ask is stupid (it probably is)

1. Is this playable without VR?
2. Is this a game or a software or both?
3. Are there any sex scenes?
Did you read the description and tags?
" 3D game, 3DCG, Virtual reality, Male protagonist, Female protagonist, Animated, Sandbox, Lesbian, Gay, Spanking, Character creation, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Anal sex "

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
1. Yes, both desktop and VR mode are available.
2. It is a software platform. You can load existing scenes and assets, or make your own. Some scenes are on rails, some have interaction.
3. Yes. Plenty.

mixmox82

Engaged Member
Jan 19, 2022
I'm just curious if other's have wondered what the heck is going on in KyraLux head who apparently is the only F95 uploader anymore. Since they have almost been on this site for almost a year, let's revel in how the good ol' days of F95 content sharing with the deep dive megathread. There was so much new warez, grabbing whats new. And we had 2 bi-yearly .torrent distro packs combining all the booty that can still be plundered to this day!

Now, I'm trying to figure out why people upload new releases and threads filled with +1 bump spam that apparently people do want, flag those threads so the uploaders like Kenji used to place them up on the thumbnail gallery. Pretty easy to see what was new and grab the arca releases too. Was going pretty well.

So back to KyraLux. What is this this silly crusade of Collections. That doesn't work. 1flicher, pixeldrain, etc mirrors quickly gets outdated. That was apparent when someone tried to Collection up multi-host C&G. Doesn't work. Torrent Packs DO work. The whole point in https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=assets/page=1/prefixes=35/ being set up in the first place was multi hosting individual releases where people could conviently search by Creator and the files would still be living months later ! What are they doing. They are wasting their time ignoring the purpose of that area. Torrent packs served that purpose extremely well and would be better use continuing collections there.

If all we have is a single uploader, they are going out of their way to blatently ignore flagged treads to get files distro'd in proper channels.... Because we all no... No-No-No-... No requests here. They won't re-release shared fulfillments becaue it will mess up the thumbnail theme they just want to put their own silly model modeling stuff. It's like ffs. This is that dude all over again, Krosos, who used to spam full page screenshots of his dolls wearing cowboy hats and glasses thinking everyone else wants to see that.

Since this is ontopic, I dont even see these patreon scammers being requested to have a "Premier Collection feat. KyraLux<3<3<3" in the first place. Come to think of it the bulk of users are asian anyway remember when we used to have all those asian models constantly uploaded there and chinese usernames +1 everywhere. Nobody wants to see KyraLux's dolls or Krosos. Where's the warez. They probably busy working on Crazy3dModeler Premier Gallery to get any of this new stuff processed.
You could just volunteer to become an Uploader yourself you know...

fectah12

Dec 20, 2022
In case this is helpful for anyone that uses VAM's Cache. I run a script over my Cache\Textures folder to remove identical files and replace them with symlinks to one source file. Since VAM treats the same texture from different .vars separately, this helps cut down a ton of space from creators that repackage the same texture over and over.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
In case this is helpful for anyone that uses VAM's Cache....
Thanks for sharing your code!

I've checked it, and it looks good and seem to work. Reduced my cache size from like 75 GB to 73 GB -- so for me not really worth it. Others might have different results, I think it mainly depends on how cluttered and messed up your overall installation is... :p

I'd also like to suggest a change: exclude *.vamcachemeta files. While many of them are technically duplicates, nobody "saves space" when replacing lots of 80-90 bytes files with symlinks. Focus on the real data, which are *.vamcache files itself.

Again: great approach, thanks for sharing.

fectah12

Dec 20, 2022
Thanks for sharing your code!

I've checked it, and it looks good and seem to work. Reduced my cache size from like 75 GB to 73 GB -- so for me not really worth it. Others might have different results, I think it mainly depends on how cluttered and messed up your overall installation is... :p

I'd also like to suggest a change: exclude *.vamcachemeta files. While many of them are technically duplicates, nobody "saves space" when replacing lots of 80-90 bytes files with symlinks. Focus on the real data, which are *.vamcache files itself.

Again: great approach, thanks for sharing.
Nice suggestion! 100% agree on the meta files being sorta pointless, something for a v2.

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
Dude, chill out, my comment was not an order or a demand, it was just an expression of frustration for not being able to find the place where I should look. I apologize for not expressing myself properly and causing this misunderstanding.

Maybe it's because English is not my mother tongue, but I couldn't find a way to activate the mod when I read the instructions, I wouldn't be asking if I understood it. I have already installed several mods, read their instructions and they all work, I have a particular problem with this one.

by pose preset tab do you mean this?
View attachment 3036380
I still can't find those poses, where are they supposed to be?

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes