boobsandlubes

Jul 18, 2022
Thanks!
It's basically just the rumi look from yannek but heavily altered.
All you need to do is find morphs you can work with and mark them as favorite.

90% of the released looks I've ever loaded up are missing navel, nipple and some decent feet morphs..
When Iam gonna release a look, I want it to be top notch and some quickly ported blender model
with just CUA hair thrown on to it..
Porting a decent head of one look to another is what I mainly do for my looks and it's fairly easy.
After you can still finetune her head/face but this takes patience and time.
For porting heads, you only need the merge morph plugin.
Maybe you could create your personal magnum opus "Grendel's Mother" or Idk.
Lemme know if you need help with anything :p
Well, it seems you have found your fantasy girl.

You also seem to know more about using Blender/Daz.

As for me, I have found an stl file of her, but I do not know what to do with it except viewing it in blender.

7ca49ac7bcbc432bbaa3df5e52efc148.jpg

Her face is nowhere near Angelina Jolie, though. That said, the body, especially the hair, and the heeled feet is something that can be salvage, and probably use it as an asset for Jackaroo's "Angelina Cheri".

It will take someone with knowledge of rigging the model, and putting textures to it, but unfortunately...I do not have the required skills at the moment. It sucks to be me. :cry:

I am guessing the best option is to make a paid request to one of the creators.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2021
Well, it seems you have found your fantasy girl.

You also seem to know more about using Blender/Daz.

As for me, I have found an stl file of her, but I do not know what to do with it except viewing it in blender.

View attachment 4140832

Her face is nowhere near Angelina Jolie, though. That said, the body, especially the hair, and the heeled feet is something that can be salvage, and probably use it as an asset for Jackaroo's "Angelina Cheri".

It will take someone with knowledge of rigging the model, and putting textures to it, but unfortunately...I do not have the required skills at the moment. It sucks to be me. :cry:

I am guessing the best option is to make a paid request to one of the creators.
Forget DAZ/Blender. You have to re-create the skeleton in DAZ, import it to blender to export it again as a genesis model for VaM to detect.
And you have to do that over and over again because you cannot check in DAZ or blender if the body will explode due physic corruption in VaM.
I don't know about the look you want to achieve, but if it's just some angelina lookalike then you could frankenstein her together within vam. You do not need any other software. Textures can also be just swapped in the atom texture tab.

I know a couple other looks of angelina:

And here is the plugin I use to export body and head morphs sperately
Maybe this helps

Last edited:

boobsandlubes

Jul 18, 2022
Forget DAZ/Blender. You have to re-create the skeleton in DAZ, import it to blender to export it again as a genesis model for VaM to detect.
And you have to do that over and over again because you cannot check in DAZ or blender it the body will explode due physic corruption in VaM.
I don't know about the look you want to achieve, but if it's just some angelina lookalike then you could frankenstein her together within vam. You do not need any other software. Textures can also be just swapped in the atom texture tab.

I know a couple other looks of angelina:

And here is the plugin I use to export body and head morphs sperately
Maybe this helps
Hey, thanks...

The Angelina Cheri from Jackaroo looks pretty solid with just some minor adjustments/tweaks, but I am going to need the hair, and feet from the stl file that I have found, and rig them in Daz, and retexture them.

Reactions: Tomboy Enjoyer
Aug 4, 2021
Hey, thanks...

The Angelina Cheri from Jackaroo looks pretty solid with just some minor adjustments/tweaks, but I am going to need the hair, and feet from the stl file that I have found, and rig them in Daz, and retexture them.
There are other feet morphs like "realistic feet" which are already available.
I throw this morph on 99% of the looks I load and want to keep as a preset.
Super rarely, when the character has already some feet morphs applied it will look off.
When I'am home I can check where they are from or upload them here.

EDIT: It is in the morph collection 26 of vect. here

Last edited:
Reactions: boobsandlubes

boobsandlubes

Jul 18, 2022
There are other feet morphs like "realistic feet" which are already available.
I throw this morph on 99% of the looks I load and want to keep as a preset.
Super rarely, when the character has already some feet morphs applied it will look off.
When I'am home I can check where they are from or upload them here.

EDIT: It is in the morph collection 26 of vect. here link
Thank you.

Will it be able to morph the feet into something like this?

Dec 21, 2022
Hey, thanks...

A lot of times people just create CUA or clothing of hard to do parts and use those instead of actually morphing or creating hairs. Some looks even hide the whole body or just parts of it and use special feet and such.
To be able to do a morph correctly you must wrap it around the G2 model, there can't be any difference in the amount of vertexes and such things.

Reactions: boobsandlubes

stetamatea

Feb 1, 2021
Do I need to download both the 17gb file and the updater or can I download JUST the updater then enter one of the keys and let updater download everything because afaik that is supposed to be the official way of installing

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Do I need to download both the 17gb file and the updater or can I download JUST the updater then enter one of the keys and let updater download everything because afaik that is supposed to be the official way of installing
You can use the and just input the key when you first start it, nothing in the original post is needed beyond the key.

Reactions: KiryuinCoco

DarkSun124

Jul 8, 2020
Can you tell me if there is any (addon) that saves a pack of your addons to load them immediately into someone else's scene. I'm tired of loading my addons into someone else's scene one at a time.

Aug 4, 2021
Can you tell me if there is any (addon) that saves a pack of your addons to load them immediately into someone else's scene. I'm tired of loading my addons into someone else's scene one at a time.
You mean like a preset? You can set a session plugin preset as userdefault on load but for certain atoms idk.
Person atom's do have different names among a majority of scenes like "Girl", "women", "Person#2" or whatever, so I doubt this will work properly and if it will somehow loading presets for certain plugins or triggers are always referreing to the original atom's name from the scene you have saved it to.
I hope this was not to complicated :p

brasileirinho

Apr 28, 2021
I wish that was a mod that automatically puts embody in every person on the scene with logica hotkeys to activate, like f1,f2,f3...
There is. Kinda.

1. Make a plugin preset with embody
2. Use scene ninja to load the plugin preset automatically
3. Use UIAssist to make a button to activate embody

4.70 star(s) 17 Votes