• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association [v0.7] [yahotzp]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Anybody knows the route I have to take/choices I have to make, to get the Alex strap on scene, and the Jade/Mary Beth spitroast scene?
You need to develop your relationships with both Jade and Mary Beth and do their nighttime dates (after 3 regular dates each). Instead of confessing your love or rejecting them, choose the option to talk about the other person. They will both show up for a hidden nighttime date after that, and this will also change a few other things later on as well.

Reactions: napafats

Nine of Swords

Keeping the Legends Alive
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Full-on lesbian games are SO rare - I'm so glad to have found this one.

I'm bad at the actual game part itself, though. LOL It'd be cool if some guides start getting made for it.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Full-on lesbian games are SO rare - I'm so glad to have found this one.

I'm bad at the actual game part itself, though. LOL It'd be cool if some guides start getting made for it.
I did write a quick walkthrough for the upcoming release. There may be some things at the end of the guide that aren't in the 0.61 release yet, but everything else should still be correct. This guide should help you unlock most of the scenes while making the volleyball matches pretty winnable, too.

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Is it possible to profess your love to more than one character at a time? I don't know if this was a bug or not, but I confessed to Alex when I did her first date. Then I confessed to Ling after I got her trust (or is it respect?) up high enough. The character in the "Love" section of the stats page changed to Ling. Basically, what I want to know is if there will be a harem ending where you can confess to all/multiple girls. Also, I didn't have any trouble with the volleyball portions. The AI always tries to go max effort on everything. Even if you don't use your stamina to increase the power of your spike, they'll still use up their stamina on saving and spiking. So, I only used stamina on saving the ball and was able to out-stamina all the opponents. Plus there's a little advantage you have because this is a Ren'Py game if you're having trouble managing stamina. All of the matches are definitely doable; I even beat Max when she was enraged because I told her I was leading her on and she set her stats at 95 across the board in revenge.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Is it possible to profess your love to more than one character at a time? I don't know if this was a bug or not, but I confessed to Alex when I did her first date. Then I confessed to Ling after I got her trust (or is it respect?) up high enough. The character in the "Love" section of the stats page changed to Ling. Basically, what I want to know is if there will be a harem ending where you can confess to all/multiple girls. Also, I didn't have any trouble with the volleyball portions. The AI always tries to go max effort on everything. Even if you don't use your stamina to increase the power of your spike, they'll still use up their stamina on saving and spiking. So, I only used stamina on saving the ball and was able to out-stamina all the opponents. Plus there's a little advantage you have because this is a Ren'Py game if you're having trouble managing stamina. All of the matches are definitely doable; I even beat Max when she was enraged because I told her I was leading her on and she set her stats at 95 across the board in revenge.
Ling is an exception, you can always use that event to switch over to Ling, but other characters are normally locked out by a confession. There is a harem ending planned but not yet implemented, but some of the events required to unlock it are already in the game. There is also an ending where you can wind up with both Gwen and Alex. Here are a couple of preview screens from those endings that should be in the next update.

img_ending_harem2.png
img_wedding_amy_gwen_alex.png

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Assocation [v0.7] [yahotzp]

Original Size: 2.52 GB
Compressed Size: 161 MB

Windows/Linux - - - - -

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You might also have to save scum some of the volleyball games cos your stats won't be great.

Aug 7, 2018
Mini-Guide:
Volleyball games: preserve your stamina. Don't use it on attacks early on, since the other team generally uses theirs to save anyway. Instead only use it on saves you'd likely miss otherwise. Once the opposing players have exhausted themselves, use a spike + stamina to win. It's also a good idea to have dedicated roles (ex: partner saves, Amy maxed all stats but usually spikes. If partner exhausted their stamina on saves, Amy can take up the slack and still have enough to seal the deal with a decisive spike)

Freetime: Act 2: first get everyone's [affection + respect] to >65, then train at the gym.
The easiest way to increase stats, especially affection, is flirting with them at the club.
gym: J+MB = spike and serve +1, yoga with CJ and L = +2 save. Pretty easy to max Amy's stats at 65/65/65 (cap for act 2), get +50 extra stamina and almost max everyone's affection.

IIRC from act 3 on you'll have more control over your partner's stats. Maxing their main stat first (I went with save) along with Amy's spike + save worked well enough for me.

Also, gotta say, I liked the hidden Rock and Roll ending, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes