• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
"free-roaming gameplay" so why is this happening i like to follow the story and stuff? :/

Ziel

Jul 10, 2017
Hey if you want free roaming, it's your game, just please, maybe highlight the door and ladders when you hover with the mouse, the small target is a pain in the ass. but hey is your call.

well is a great game, I hope to see it Completed on day.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hey if you want free roaming, it's your game, just please, maybe highlight the door and ladders when you hover with the mouse, the small target is a pain in the ass. but hey is your call.

well is a great game, I hope to see it Completed on day.
Hi mate,

It is work in progress so things will be improved

Reactions: yourdaddy555

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The option will be available after Morgana scene, where she hugs the MC.
Will be? As in not yet? Because I went through the game a third time, watched every option choice with Morgana and I have no idea what you're talking about if it's something currently in the game. The options that affect her positively have no outcome I've found that have led to an intimacy scene. In fact the MC seems to be actively trying to fight any kind of lust toward her.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Will be? As in not yet? Because I went through the game a third time, watched every option choice with Morgana and I have no idea what you're talking about if it's something currently in the game. The options that affect her positively have no outcome I've found that have led to an intimacy scene. In fact the MC seems to be actively trying to fight any kind of lust toward her.
Hi mate,
All the hidden scenes are available, for this update, if you have the minimum number of lust points.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
there was a new game mechanic, some development with the waifu slash sister...
And the mother showing Aeden some interest. It was an update about showing him that those two ladies might see him as more than a brother/son, it was basically setting the ground for a future relationship. So I'd say it was far from useless, it was actually needed.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
T
And the mother showing Aeden some interest. It was an update about showing him that those two ladies might see him as more than a brother/son, it was basically setting the ground for a future relationship. So I'd say it was far from useless, it was actually needed.
Thank you

Reactions: Mytez

Sensu

Jun 10, 2017
hmm, why is this line (2037): " Try to calm her but also remind her about your duties." tells that it gives +1 love and +1 leader stat if it gives +20 love and +1 leader?
same with 2190

Last edited:

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
After the end of the linear part of the game, I was told to find the Morrigan in the baths and.... WHERE IS IT ???? I went around all the locations, the courtyard of the castle, the throne room, two corridors with passages in the bedroom and no fucking baths!!! Some passages are broken and lead to the throne room and there again training screen with a red arrow. I climbed all I could and that was the end of my game. I looked at the pictures directly in the folder... The scene in the bath is just a couple of images, very cute, but nothing more. In my previous question you can not answer. First, I don't fucking get to version 0.5, unknown people, it is not clear what and why they do and say...Now in 0.6, the story came back to MС, but I still don't understand shit what's going on... I mean, I see the big picture, but I don't understand what's going on right now. Periodically mention some whore which our hero fucks , but none of the scenes never showed. Summing up, one scene with a Blowjob at the very beginning of the game and one NTR scene of the king and queen (for me it is NTR) fortunately it can be avoided. Perhaps I will look here in half a year or a year, and now I wish success and good luck to the author. (translated)

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Great game! As a huge fan of the Witcher and fantasy genre, this game has huge potential. I agree with previous posts, free roam is an incredibly ambitious gamble that usually does not pay off in the games that I have played. That aside, love the models and story. Any plans for cheating/NTR? Might add a nice dimension, especially with how jealous the sister got of Aya.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes