Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
there's a lot of choices to make and not too much content yet, i think it will be a long road, and really hard to wait for full version :(

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Finally, so rare to see a furry without just buff guys. I've been dying to play a girl.
I like the option to play straight OR gay...

I might wait a few more updates before I download this again. It looks good, but could seriously use either more content or a very consistent update schedule like Corrupted Kingdoms. They do lots of small updates...so I can decide to skip 1-3 versions to get another 20 minutes of content.

Reactions: PinkNova

Obscure

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2018
whats with the art in this update? it looks 5% finished
I think they finished the previous unfinished art and then realized they hadn't added anything and had to tack on the morning at the last minute.

Kanonkungen

Apr 8, 2018
I see an anal tag but didn't manage to get any anal scenes. Is it a "to be implemented" tag or did I just miss it? I played through the current version twice, once as sub and once as dom.

sevenup

Oct 4, 2017
This game has a lot of potential, but we will have to see how it develops in a few months.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Sweet game. First time I've enjoyed a game with anthropomorphic characters. I've tried playing 2 routes: full on dom (and rude) Viv and one where she's a sub to some girls starting with Hima, but since Hima is trans, I'm playing only 1 route now :p . I'm really looking forward to future updates.

Nov 13, 2017
Sweet game. First time I've enjoyed a game with anthropomorphic characters. I've tried playing 2 routes: full on dom (and rude) Viv and one where she's a sub to some girls starting with Hima, but since Hima is trans, I'm playing only 1 route now :p . I'm really looking forward to future updates.
Fun fact about hyenas: Females have a pseudo penis that can act like a real penis :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Сroqs and Mister_M
May 10, 2019
The main character looks lovely and the artstyle is too, but theres a lot of uncanny valley stuff going on. Combined with that there's no real male characters except creepy sticks, and if anatomically correct, the hyena.. I would give this a pass for now

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes