Asheath

Jan 23, 2021
Soo anyone figured out the code for the white box in haunted vale or how to understand the alien?
I don't know how to understand the alien yet but I figured out the codes through cheating and looking at the game code, I'm not gonna spoil it because didn't get it legit way and don't know how to actually find it, but even after entering the codes it wasn't anything major in the plot..

Mariavictoria

Jun 9, 2020
alright so i dout this is possible but is there a way to regain your "virginity" in the game cause i kinda want to sex the centaur at the ball badly.

Reactions: ZaIgo

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
im loking for the metal part that the goblin wahnts and i cant find it where the mushrooms girls are i pressed search countless time and look another way out and nothing what am i missing?

Reactions: Zenskies04

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
im loking for the metal part that the goblin wahnts and i cant find it where the mushrooms girls are i pressed search countless time and look another way out and nothing what am i missing?
It was a random occurrence when searching the mushroom room for me. I was a werewolf at the time and made a deal with the goblin and it appeared pretty fast for me.

crap3000

Aug 7, 2017
It was a random occurrence when searching the mushroom room for me. I was a werewolf at the time and made a deal with the goblin and it appeared pretty fast for me.
i soem how bugged the game and i am not a werewolf so i decided to try and find it took some tries but found it

Souleater

F95 Museum Director
Uploader
Donor
Sep 12, 2016
Again, odd, being shown the entrance to the temple from below should make it an option to go directly there when entering the sewers.

Works for me:
View attachment 1080477
Anyone else with that problem?
What i did was just explore the sewers even after i met rat until i met her everytime i tried exploring the sewers and when i impregnated her to get the secret locations none showed up

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
So I've seen the majority of what is present in this update, but there are 2 things I just can't figure out. First obviously is the white cube cause that's been giving everyone trouble. I just can't make heads or tails of anything surrounding that.

Second is the roll of spidersilk from the vendor. I haven't managed to find a use for that yet. Anyone know?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Found two bugs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you, I have already fixed those two for the next version :)

Oh, and be warned, shedding the fur through that bug and going back to Silverdew again may totally break the game, as it will treat you as not a werewolf, but still cursed with lycanthropy. So...

Do not drink the Potion of Decency!

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I have uploaded a new version with bugfixes for things found so far here:

I'll make a proper update when I'm sure the last bugs have been caught, that may also include some smaller extra things that didn't make it to 0.2.

bikdik73

Aug 1, 2020
My save is just bugging out getting errors trying to do almost anything including trying to go to my bedroom.

oKv

Apr 30, 2020
To take the conversation away from the divisive course we seem to inevitably end up on sooner or later...

I think I may have done that thing I do with some of these games, by which I mean accidentally yet thoroughly triggered every single flag I need for a softlock. To explain:
I got lycanthropy, and was caged first thing as I wandered around confused. Can't fuck the unicorn, for obvious reasons. Made it to the sewers, and that's neat, but: Can't fuck Rat, either, more crucially it seems. Every single 'Explore the sewers' attempt brings me back to her, and her infuriatingly unable-to-oblige request for cummies.

Anyway, I'd love it if someone called me a drunken idiot who's missing the forest for the trees here and points out a way I missed to remove the cage, but I seriously am lost on my own here. Best I can figure is I'll reload a save and avoid this whole debacle.
The Goblin in the cave removes the cage for 10 condoms.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes