badolick

Feb 9, 2021
Im stuck in Lycanthrope for while caged and cant make an more condoms to pay to get it removed. This seems like a huge bug.
It is frustrating, but there are ways to get out of this even if you went in with no resources.

Hints:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Finding some locations on the map can be a bit annoying. Unmarked. Playing this on mobile must be challenging since you can't just hover over to find things.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
i forgot the specifics, but if you wander in the forest? enough (unless it's available from the start) you can find a camp, and if you search the camp enough eventually you'll find her sleeping and can spike her with it
I know exactly where her camp is, but when I arrive at night nothing happens (the game has me leave her sleeping undisturbed). I presume there's a triggering condition, but I'm not sure what.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I know exactly where her camp is, but when I arrive at night nothing happens (the game has me leave her sleeping undisturbed). I presume there's a triggering condition, but I'm not sure what.
Does Minx have a reason to do anything to the knight?

If not, maybe there is someone that's a bit annoyed at her running around the place and caging the residents.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Hmm, I didn't run into the caging stuff on this save, and I'm already post-werewolf... probably need to do a new run, then.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Sepulchure

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
anyone know how to meet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and how to advance with the servant after she's moved in and
For Obnubilata it's a random event in the silvervale forest, think you might need to be human the first time the event fires. Afterwards you can go back by clicking the tent on the map.

Camellia/dragon scene you just need to have found out why Camellia is a vampire then tell her about the dragon. Choose to take her along with you when you meet the dragon.

Advancing with the servant seems to require an item: Slave collar. Don't know where to find it so can't say any more than that.

javeloper

Nov 9, 2020
Really enjoying this game, but I found the inhabitants of Duskvale just weren't depraved enough!
So I made a watersports/urination mod with some simple edits to existing pictures.
Currently only contains additions to some of Duskvale's inhabitants.
Additions:
  • Random chance of catching Azalea peeing
  • Random chance of catching Bluebell peeing (depending on her affection level)
  • Random chance of catching Camellia peeing (if you're clean)
  • Random chance of catching a pregnant Cub peeing in the garden, and the option to join her (if you're not pregnant, horsecock or hypertits)
  • Random chance of catching Fleur peeing
  • Random chance of catching Marybelle peeing
  • Random chance of catching Myrtle peeing (depending on her affection level)
  • Random chance of catching a pregnant witch peeing

Must be used with 0.2.1 found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/vixens-tail-duskvale-v0-2-fluxcarnal.66857/post-5313824

Download:

Installation:
Simply unzip in the root VxTII-0.2.1-pc directory.
NOTE: This overwrites the script.rpy and images.rpy files, please make a backup!

Last edited:

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Really enjoying this game, but I found the inhabitants of Duskvale just weren't depraved enough!
So I made a watersports/urination mod with some simple edits to existing pictures.
Currently only contains additions to some of Duskvale's inhabitants.
Additions:
  • Random chance of catching Azalea peeing
  • Random chance of catching Bluebell peeing (depending on her affection level)
  • Random chance of catching Camellia peeing (if you're clean)
  • Random chance of catching a pregnant Cub peeing in the garden, and the option to join her (if you're not pregnant, horsecock or hypertits)
  • Random chance of catching Fleur peeing
  • Random chance of catching Marybelle peeing
  • Random chance of catching Myrtle peeing (depending on her affection level)
  • Random chance of catching a pregnant witch peeing

Must be used with 0.2.1 found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/vixens-tail-duskvale-v0-2-fluxcarnal.66857/post-5313824

Download:

Installation:
Simply unzip in the root VxTII-0.2.1-pc directory.
NOTE: This overwrites the script.rpy and images.rpy files, please make a backup!

That is neat!

Could you mod something like mega pregnancy? (Multiple babies?)

Reactions: puutzern
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes