Tigg

Oct 4, 2017
I think I've found vast majority of content. Only missing a couple things. Got the dragon spunk treatment but I saw mention in an earlier post that you have the option to fuck the dragon. Haven't been able to figure that out. Also saw mention of a slave collar. Haven't been able to find that either. Hints would be much appreciated.

Jun 12, 2018
Been playing this game on and off for the past few days, totalling an hour or two of gameplay and i must say, its really well done!
I absolutely Love the art style of this game, gives me vibes of other games of this style that i really enjoy playing. The Beast and monster content is great, definitely up there for me but...
The heavy focus on Futa/Trans characters and content really put me off. If there was an option to remove even just from the main character then that would be fantastic and would mean i would adore this game.
As one of the main focuses of the game though i doubt this will ever become an option and for that i must say goodbye to this great game. :(

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Been playing this game on and off for the past few days, totalling an hour or two of gameplay and i must say, its really well done!
I absolutely Love the art style of this game, gives me vibes of other games of this style that i really enjoy playing. The Beast and monster content is great, definitely up there for me but...
The heavy focus on Futa/Trans characters and content really put me off. If there was an option to remove even just from the main character then that would be fantastic and would mean i would adore this game.
As one of the main focuses of the game though i doubt this will ever become an option and for that i must say goodbye to this great game. :(
Aaw, but thanks for the kind words anyway!

You know where to find it when you change your mind ;)

RedAries

Apr 17, 2021
I think I've found vast majority of content. Only missing a couple things. Got the dragon spunk treatment but I saw mention in an earlier post that you have the option to fuck the dragon. Haven't been able to figure that out. Also saw mention of a slave collar. Haven't been able to find that either. Hints would be much appreciated.
Sadly I don't know about the slave collar, but after fisting the dragon until she finally came (it took three times, if I'm not mistaken; if not, just keep trying for a while), I got the dragon cum treatment and went straight back to her and managed to fuck her. She ends up living in your room after you give her a name, BTW.

javeloper

Nov 9, 2020

Here is a bugfix for the watersports mod, fixing a crash when visiting Myrtle that may appear when not wearing Minx's fancy dress, symbiote, dress, or being a werewolf.
Also, a sneak peak of the upcoming Silverdew watersports update :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

IgnisDominus

Sep 3, 2018
How do I get clothes to go to the ball? I bought the summer and maid clothes, but I'm still in the same clothes; if there are more, how do I unlock them?

Dragor900

Dec 2, 2017

Here is a bugfix for the watersports mod, fixing a crash when visiting Myrtle that may appear when not wearing Minx's fancy dress, symbiote, dress, or being a werewolf.
Also, a sneak peak of the upcoming Silverdew watersports update :)
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 2688: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Apr 26 19:38:28 2021

javeloper

Nov 9, 2020
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/script.rpy", line 2688: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Apr 26 19:38:28 2021
How embarrassing, sorry!
Didn't really spend the time to test it
I have now tested:

I have also updated the links in my other posts.

Reactions: Dragor900

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
see in the changelog that there's urination content, is it avoidable or can it be disabled? (not really to my liking)

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
see in the changelog that there's urination content, is it avoidable or can it be disabled? (not really to my liking)
Uh... there isn't any (apart from one special scene that's totally avoidable), it's a moderator that updated it and messed up.

That changelog is for the watersports mod.

ed. fixt

Reactions: HarryHill99
4.10 star(s) 31 Votes