Sep 28, 2018
There are 5+ different things that advances the quest, some of them by a good chunk.

You just focused on one that gave slow progress and did that 10+ times ;)
Thank you for the clarification. I hope you know I wasn't mad just frustrated. I'll definitely look at your suggestion in different playthroughs. Thanks!!!

geddout

Aug 12, 2016
Okay listen
Step 1. Drink the witches potion
Step 2. Go to the ruines
I can't do anything after that step. I can look at the carvings and examine the buildings but I can't even go in to the main one. It tells me to try again later.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
Hello!

from Poppy if following her quest
So, what did you say here?
From the beginning of the game her dialogue has been somewhat constant. Is there more from her?

Also, I did like to point out that the save files on linux weren't deleted after I updated the game version to 3.2. I deleted the old directory, but the saves remain inside ~/.renpy. Not sure if that is on purpose.

Oh, and before I forget. The use 8459 in the north alien box will teleport the player back to duskvale

Last edited:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Hello!

So, what did you say here?
From the beginning of the game her dialogue has been somewhat constant. Is there more from her?

Also, I did like to point out that the save files on linux weren't deleted after I updated the game version to 3.2. I deleted the old directory, but the saves remain inside ~/.renpy. Not sure if that is on purpose.
Talk to the other villagers and you may hear something about Poppy!

Ren'py saves aren't kept in the game folder, so they are not deleted alongside it. If there's anything special about it with Linux, I have no clue however.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Should i start a new game? I just downloaded the new version and i can't see any scene in the Islands and a lot of event in Duskvale is getting bugs too, is it that my save is broken or this version is just bugged?

Btw, my last save file was in Silverdew after i fineshed all the events... i really don't know why it's bugging so much.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Should i start a new game? I just downloaded the new version and i can't see any scene in the Islands and a lot of event in Duskvale is getting bugs too, is it that my save is broken or this version is just bugged?

Btw, my last save file was in Silverdew after i fineshed all the events... i really don't know why it's bugging so much.
Flux stated a new save was going to be necessary when they added the new version.

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I know there's a Poppy scene apparently (got it once, don't know how), but i had no gape at the moment, so i couldn't do sex with her.

Anyone knows if there's actual sex involved and how to make the scene trigger again? I have been trying for several days already and nothing.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
A way to fuck the potion elf WITHOUT giving her hyper-penis would be nice. Not everyone is into hyper-things.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes