Linkfrmzelda

Sep 28, 2021
I dont get an option to drink a potion of regret. I think after the person asks the mail carrier to inject you i got impregnated by the red room thing. anyone got any ideas to fix the gaping?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I dont get an option to drink a potion of regret. I think after the person asks the mail carrier to inject you i got impregnated by the red room thing. anyone got any ideas to fix the gaping?
If the gaping is too far gone you'll need some troll juice and you'll have to go to silverdew to fix it. Potion of regret only works on minor gape.

GypsybardI

Aug 16, 2020
Is it possible to be a virgin by the time you reach the unicorn? Everytime I've tried it says I failed, probably due to that midnight succ, but idk how to get around that if there is a way at all

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Is it possible to be a virgin by the time you reach the unicorn? Everytime I've tried it says I failed, probably due to that midnight succ, but idk how to get around that if there is a way at all
Nope, no scene for it in the game's data. It's just an excuse for you to find the rare actual virgin and find a way to get her to the unicorn.
Even if the player doesn't do anything sexual before meeting the unicorn, it's notable that Minx has a past before the start of the game so I assume she must've had some sexual escapades before the player takes control.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
Really enjoying this game, but I found the inhabitants of Duskvale just weren't depraved enough!
So I made a watersports/urination mod with some simple edits to existing pictures.
Must be used with 0.2.1 found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/vixens-tail-duskvale-v0-2-fluxcarnal.66857/post-5313824
NOTE: This overwrites the script.rpy and images.rpy files, please make a backup!
I decided to give this a try a while back, but I prefer not to overwrite files if feasible. I went ahead and converted the code changes to use label overrides instead. Then I rebased it to work with 0.3.2. I also rearranged the files to be contained in a watersportMod folder under the game folder. This lets you uninstall the mod by simply deleting the watersportMod folder.

This setup also makes it a bit easier to maintain the mod as you only need to update for changes to the following labels: endofday, harlot, tavern, scribe, tailor, cellar, gardens, vampire, witch and mxi.

Watersports Mod [ javeloper] (for 0.4)

Download
Download (until 2022-04-06)

SHA256:
6e170b35571974f06ae2b4123bccce5d2da0b71106c5ff13435aa2049f371c41 watersportMod-dropin-VxTII-0.4.zip

Last edited:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I guess that im not that good about the quest thing I dont have the fantest idea on how to fix the lighthouse.
You were told that someone who had something to do with how it worked, was last seen on a crusade to the north.
Maybe there's a place that has some connection with saints and relics?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
any other spoiler for next update ?
Well, I posted these on the Discord a while ago, to show off some updates to existing characters:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
... and while we're at it, some random messing around that won't be in the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes